Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:55 PM

Take A Picture Of Your Kid(s) Before Going To Public Places - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Take A Picture Of Your Kid(s) Before Going To Public Places (1834 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. / Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Picture Of Your Kid(s) Before Going To Public Places by zyze: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2020
When going to a large and/or crowded public place like an amusement park, fairs, concert, etc. with kids, a quick tip is to take an individual picture of each before entering.

That way you have an image that can be shared with security/law enforcement if the child gets separated or lost, including the exact clothing they were wearing that day.

It will greatly speed the process of organizing a search to have an accurate description and image of the missing person.

However, this is just a quick smart tip and hopefully, you never will need to use the picture in this way.

The picture will also serve as a memory for a fun day

Cheers

https://bimberbuzz.com/take-a-picture-of-your-kids-before-going-to-public-places/

4 Likes

Re: Take A Picture Of Your Kid(s) Before Going To Public Places by drcast(m): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
Do you agree? Parents

Is this tip helpful?
Re: Take A Picture Of Your Kid(s) Before Going To Public Places by drcast(m): 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
Or perhaps get them a watch with trackers in it. Jumia or Amazon should have such watches

1 Like

Re: Take A Picture Of Your Kid(s) Before Going To Public Places by affton: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2020
I didn't find any kids clothing over there oo

Jacob1234:
Now there are a lot of high-quality clothes for children, but not so many for adults, I mostly went shopping, but then I found site https://magiclinen.com/tags/black-linen-pants and now they have a regular customer
Re: Take A Picture Of Your Kid(s) Before Going To Public Places by drcast(m): 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
What if we wear the same clothes that day!
Re: Take A Picture Of Your Kid(s) Before Going To Public Places by hiyin: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
Great tip man
Re: Take A Picture Of Your Kid(s) Before Going To Public Places by NeilFall: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
affton:
I didn't find any linen dresses over there oo
Me too, seems to be off-topic.
But definitely a great idea for parents, will do that form now on.
Re: Take A Picture Of Your Kid(s) Before Going To Public Places by oluplus(m): 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
drcast:
Do you agree? Parents

Is this tip helpful?
Very helpful and insightful.
I agree.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! / Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. / Nigerian Mum Spotted Doing Weight Lift, Leaving Everyone Shocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.