Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life (76118 Views)

This Handsome Boy / What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage / Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by franchasng: 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
minasota:
says who?
you must be an under 20yrs old girl, as you grow, you will understand that no man is ugly, it is a man's pocket size that defines how handsome he is

3 Likes

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by donMIG(m): 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
I c
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Ishilove: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nomanlike:
[b]Handsome is the act of a male having good look[/b]s. In our society today there are ugly boys, average and handsome boys. In review of 1-10, When a boy is said to be ugly the boy gets a review of 1-2, if a boy is said to be average looking the boy gets a review of 3-8 and if the boy is said to be handsome he will get a review of 9-10.

Jesus Christ....

And this shit made the front page? undecided
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Daviddson(m): 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
Lol. Lip sealed; funny thread but quite factful.

BTW the intro is funny o: "Handsome is the ACT of a male having good look" grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Sormeh: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
OP should add the fact that most handsome boys usually fall into hands of wrong women

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by franchasng: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
Truthbites:
Na who fine elp? Women need money..some women fit gbansh fine boy once or twice. After that, reality sets in..they start to look for the Mula..make money,forget fine boy matter
with money, a man can look as handsome as he wishes with good food, corrective surgeries, and cosmetics which is what celebrities that people classify as handsome do after they hit limelight.

Only teenage boys waste time competiting on how to look hotter lol

3 Likes

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by NevetsIbot(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
Op... I been dey find serious relationship.. I nor see am.. All I get these days are flings. I keep hearing girls saying I'm way too above their leagues and they wanna play safe.

My ex wan use supervision to destroy my life. Girl couldn't deal with it.

Girls just wanna chop me and go cos they feel they can't hold on to me for long.
Some tell me ion look like the serious type of person for a relationship (Are you shidding me?)
And oh, reactions like "Ah, you don't know you look like a player?"

I thought I found love last month... grin grin grin Aunty shenk my life after seeing the amount of female attention I get

4 Likes

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Kulvas: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mostly true
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Icon79(m): 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
I don’t know about #1 but I can confirm numbers 1 thru 5, especially when I was still a bachelor.

O pari
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by LordBrian(m): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
Agreeable to some extent.
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by effissyman(m): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
Absolutely correct..
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by fredopareto(m): 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
Pawpaw talk..oshiomole,obasanjo,Ned woko upon say dem no handsome at all dem still flex with hottest babe..guy na moni
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by makydebbie(f): 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
Is it the same male nlders that uploaded their pictures that made fp 1st January that are saying they can relate with the post? Hmmm...

7 Likes

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Nixiepie(f): 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
Give me cool average looking guy biko,i
No get strength to dey drag mirror with fine boy just like my ex shocked

3 Likes

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by uvie66: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
Vortex369:
I didnt see the picture of Ned Nwoko and Oshomole, but they got the beautiful girls.
Akpororo, Baba Ijebu, Rasaq Okoya, ....
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Amanda4life: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
Kaykay999:
Chaiiii
Now I know what’s happening to me

Nah God create me like that

Opposite opposite

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Legendguy(m): 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
I suffered from number 3 and 4, infact my fellow guys were all beefing m, and they jeaulous me a lot because they saw me as a threat to them. Even girls hate me because their fellow girls are giving me attention. It wasn't easy, I loss friends especially my fellow guys wen I was on campus then. It's not my fault that I have a good face, beautiful hair line, red lips, height, good eye looks, freshness to the core, and wen my hair cut is always perfect, with proper grooming, I'm not hyping myself tho but I'm proud of who I am

7 Likes

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
More like gays than handsome guys lol

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Amanda4life: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
So this is what NairaMaley and Oshomole are passing thru
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Staro: 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
DownChelsea:
Your second point is wrong.

Boys were created to look more attractive/better than girls naturally.

Which is why boys are way more comfortable with their natural looks and tend not to modify much.

It's usually you Nigerian girls that modify too much.
Google Rwandan ladies, natural from head to toe but beautiful, very beautiful !

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Amanda4life: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
Legendguy:
I suffered from number 3 and 4, infact my fellow guys were all beefing m, and they jeaulous me a lot because they saw me as a threat to them. Even girls hate me because their fellow girls are giving me attention. It wasn't easy, I loss friends especially my fellow guys wen I was on campus then. It's not my fault that I have a good face, beautiful hair line, red lips, height, good eye looks, freshness to the core, and wen my hair cut is always perfect, with proper grooming, I'm not hyping myself tho but I'm proud of who I am

Okay,
Nextttt
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Hifeylove: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
2,3 and 4.. applies to me. But he no easy to be a handsome guy ooooo... anyway thanks to our parents for producing such a great goodlooking and handsome men.. if you know you handsome just press like...

12 Likes

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
This topic has come up before now. I'm coping with what people say about me. Its normal. Despite my marital status they still think I'm gay grin
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
Legendguy:
your picture? Or we dont believe you.. Aburo lai muhammed

2 Likes

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
chronique:
Sometimes, they end up with average looking girls cos the very pretty ones run away from them for fear of being jilted. Most handsome guys don't really date the prettiest girls cos for both of them, their looks is a curse them. They tend to form for each other and eventually don't end up with lasting relationships cos they both see themselves as too hot to bend backwards for the other. Ugly looking men usually have more confidence to approach the prettiest girls cos they have nothing to lose. A fine boy might not approach a very pretty lady cos he doesn't want his ego stroked if she says no.

You’re wise.
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Nastofar(f): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
FarFromAverage:
I'm too ugly and yet anybody that hears the tone of my voice never resist coming again. Everything boils down to confidence undecided
Like Barry white voice? Cool
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Richmark030: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
vizkiz:
Who fine boy epp? Na fine boys broke pass (according to survey)

Mtchewwww....Gone are those days when handsome men are the only ones getting the pussy. Nowadays, na ugly guys dey get plenty babes pass and that is because we put in extra work to capture a girl’s heart.

God compensated we ugly men. We no get fine face but our voice can make a girl melt and our preek mad gaan. If he enter you once you go come back for more. On God! angry

i totally agree with this guy's statement because, i have a friend of mine, he was my classmate back then in sec. Sch. This guy is not fine and he knows, I'm more handsome than this guy I'm talking about, but i swear this guy has more than 5 girlfriends, i don't just know how this guy does his own stuff, just like magic and he is leading dating the girl. But me being an handsome guy, i don't even have a girlfriend.......A SHAMEFUL THING TO SAY THOU ToT
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by neonly: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nomanlike:
Handsome is the act of a male having good looks. In our society today there are ugly boys, average and handsome boys. In review of 1-10, When a boy is said to be ugly the boy gets a review of 1-2, if a boy is said to be average looking the boy gets a review of 3-8 and if the boy is said to be handsome he will get a review of 9-10.

The reason why am saying this is because handsome boys pass through some problems in life such as:

1. People always think they are gay: this happens a lot in our society especially in USA, whenever a handsome guy is seen, People always tend to see them as gay because they are created perfectly, they dresses fine and they have good grooming. In our society People have grown with this mentality that only boys that are gay normally are handsome.

2. Women are too easy: a reader may be wondering why is this listed as a problem? It is a problem because boys are not really created to have good look as girls, For the handsome boys whenever they passes, girls normally admire them and always want you to be their crush. As a handsome boy it is a problem because every girl will want to be your friend, even those you like and don't like.

3. Centre of attention: whenever a handsome boy goes to a gathering or party. He always causes attention people will start looking at him especially the ladies, if the handsome boy is a shy person he will always feel embarrassed.

4. Girls always see him as a player: A handsome boy is always seen as a player all the time. Girls always assume that they are Bleep boys (boys who only want to sleep with different girls) so it is very shameful to be seen as a player all the time by people.

5. Girls always feel so low around them: handsome boy don't just date any girls because most girls will always hide from them due to fear of rejection. The first thing a girl hate in this world is rejection. Handsome boys normally gets girl who are very beautiful because it is only the beautiful girls that can come around them.

Don't think that handsome boys life are perfect, They have their own problems.

U did not add this they always marry ugly women

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
Keep forming handsome boy when your mates are busy making money
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Stallion93(m): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
Pavore9:

In your dreams! cheesy cheesy
you haven’t seen me yet bro, Meanwhile if you have female relatives in Ph, hide them well. I’m a nice guy and I don’t turn down proposals from females.
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Chiebunigom1(f): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
Daviddson:
Lol. Lip sealed; funny thread but quite factful.

BTW the intro is funny o: "Handsome is the ACT of a male having good look" grin

angry grin grin the "ACT" in the definition.. rotflmao cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Masturbation Vs Fornication / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.