Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Sketchware Help! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Sketchware Help! (1207 Views)

Download Sketchware Pro V6.4.0 Beta 4 Apk / How To Create An Android App With Sketchware / Sketchware Anyone?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sketchware Help! by chordrylateral(m): 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
I'm currently working on an app on sketchware .it's a music lyrics app like (hymn app)
It has this screen activity where I have list of button as the songs titles and another screen activity where I have the play ,pause and stop image and a text view to show lyrics of the music played.

My problem is linking the two screen activity together..that if any button is clicked from activity A (where I have my button list),it give a text view assign to the button and does likewise to the play,pause and stop images too.

I tried doing it my own way but I'm having issue with the music playing part if I clicked the play bottom numerous times it start playing continuously.instead of it resetting to the beginning and play it start again while the first play is playing and start paying echoes

Re: Sketchware Help! by chordrylateral(m): 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
I will appreciate any help.. thanks
Re: Sketchware Help! by chordrylateral(m): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2020
@ javalady
Re: Sketchware Help! by Chi33y: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
You are using Sketchware Media Player on a null object, it is not gonna work.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Datascience: The Complete Beginner To Advanced Method / Help!!! Can I Use This Laptop For App Development/coding? / Big Deal About Whizkids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.