Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

The Giant Of Africa And Her Unfair Romance ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Giant Of Africa And Her Unfair Romance ! (271 Views)

We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC / PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade / This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Giant Of Africa And Her Unfair Romance ! by Uncleodi(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
A man goes to his rich neighbours house in distress; his neighbour is also the community leader:

Man : Sir I came to report that your son broke into my house again, killed my son, raped my daughters , stole my money and set fire to my house

Community Leader: This boy again; ehnnn Security go and catch that my son again

Security goes hunts catches the boy

Community Leader: My son; stop being misguided, take this 10 million and stop stealing please . Neighbour sorry ehnn he wee not do it again this time

Man: Ah Oga this is not fair , when my own son crossed your yard you hunted him, ensured all the security arrested detained him and even shot his friends who protested the arrest stating he hardly broke any laws and the punishment was too much. Now you are rewarding your son for doing much worse; who pays me back for all he stole from me and destroyed in my home? Who helps me mourn my loss?

Community Leader: God will console you and pay you back; but the way you are shouting is annoying me; you want the whole neighbourhood to hear and think it is only you my son steals from? You are not being fair, you are being biased, he has killed his brothers in my house too; he killed only one son in your house he has killed 10 in my house, he has raped 6 sisters, he has stolen much more from me, stop shouting so people will hear and think it is only you who is his victim. I have told him not to steal and kill again just pray he listens this time instead of complaining and shouting so the world thinks I am bad. I am even angry that last time he tried to rob you , you used a cutlass on his hand, I will not tolerate you taking laws in your hands, try to be more accommodating and live in peace with your neighbours
Next time you attack him again I will ensure you go to prision

Neighbour goes home in pain; same night Leaders son breaks in again. He lets him rob, rape and kill his family members because there is nothing he can do.

This is sadly our case today.

Will tomorrow be better?

#as written by Aishatu Ene

(1) (Reply)

Yakassai to Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North for your sufferings / Failed Government / Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi(sls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.