Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads (54269 Views)

WHO Renames Monkeypox Disease As "Mpox" Because Of Racism / Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by cRobo: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
GreetMe:
I don't understand....why is it attacking elite Iranians majorly?

Its ravaging the country but only the the elite does makes headlines

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
BarrSly:
Call me Silly but I can tell you that there’s something else at play here with all of this Covid-19 endemic.

Look at it, America had issues with China, trade wars, tariff wars bla bla and guess what? Corona struck!!

Iran had issues with America and now people are dying.. not just anyhow people but the top men!!!

No American has died as a result of being infected .. Lol...

Oluwa wetin dy Bobri-vate
There are a number of affected people in the United States also, google is your friend
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by ContractKiller: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
Your low IQ has struck even harder!

haywire07:
America has struck again!

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Myself2(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
I won't be surprised if highly placed spiritual and political leaders of the Iran have the virus already. So the way they are covering up stuff and refusing to quarantine anybody is actually counter productive

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
haywire07:
America has struck again!

Have sense please.

How old are you.
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by DexterousOne(m): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
madridsta007:

Biological warfare shouldnt be discounted.
If it gets and removes the President we call that a regime change.

Let's see
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by DexterousOne(m): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
alsudan:

And that’s because the antibodies of a black man is 100 times stronger than a whites. Just one case out of over a 200 thousand proves it.

On really?

I'll research this
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by DexterousOne(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
lexy2014:

In addition, Iran was very slow to act& respond. Countries like Japan was also very careless in its handling of d diamond princess passengers. I got word this morning that d Kenyan govt allowed a plane full of Chinese to offload at its international airport without quarantine. Its up to govts to take tough stance. I hope they don't regret it

The Chinese government got Africa in their pocket
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by ehinmowo: 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
BarrSly:
Call me Silly but I can tell you that there’s something else at play here with all of this Covid-19 endemic.

Look at it, America had issues with China, trade wars, tariff wars bla bla and guess what? Corona struck!!

Iran had issues with America and now people are dying.. not just anyhow people but the top men!!!

As unimportant as your view might look vis-a-vis at a country level. You are saying some treasonable things here. Such that if it were taking up, you wouldn't come back anytime soon.
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by DexterousOne(m): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
therealtunji:
You can't declare war against a nation under God! Nigeria should also thread with caution because our foreign policies have all been retrospectively checked recently. Visa ban was just a tip of the iceberg oooo.

What are you saying
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Jeferious: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
BarrSly:

And you think the press is reporting the situation accurately? My dear no think am.

Just like China, the American press too underreport negative stuffs about the country. In fact no country washes her dirty linens in public. Left for these affected countries, no one would know that their citizens are dying of the virus. They would definitely hide such from their citizens, just like we saw in China's case. It's just that the same American press that won't admit anything critical about their own situation with the coronavirus was quick to observe same in these countries and quickly blew the whistle on their predicament. You sef reason am...is it possible that no American has died of coronavirus?

The American press, notably CNN, only began to look inward into their own case with the virus after President Trump made remarks that the coronavirus won't do any concrete damage to America. Of course CNN quickly jumped to the opposite side of the divide, being the Anti-Trump organization that it is. Now the same stupid American press are beginning to question their President, while being of the opinion that the virus might have already done more damage than they currently know. Who is deceiving who?

Abeg leave matter for Matthias. Make we jejely face our own case for Nigeria. Last last nowhere perfect

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Tomide007: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
How manage? Bio weapon anyone? wink

Anyway her place let another take.

I thought you people said it was God punishing China for being anti Islam, let All-ar save you now mf'ers
the fatality rate is 2%. she likely survive it

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Purifiedsoul: 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
GeneralPula:
She’s got a pretty smile..

God dey sha!
My brother u no well.
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by frog12: 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
dey wan wipe all their leaders out !!

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by adenigga(m): 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
GreetMe:

Biological Weapon!
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by MotiveU(f): 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
Toju200:
The kingdom of God is at hand....Infact it's already here....
From Insecurity to locust now to Covid 19, Earthquake,Flood,Strange happenings..
The Book of Revelation is made manifest...
Only Jesus can save...
Only JESUS CHRIST CAN SAVE U
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Susu888(m): 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
Algeria and Egypt are already in the bag... if that thing crosses the Sahara desert, Africa don cast be that.

World war Z becomes a reality lipsrsealed.
May God save us in Africa because it won't be funny then.
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by chewwie(m): 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
BarrSly:

You are quite silly. There are lots of cases in the USA, Northern Italy is in lockdown. It's not a political issue, stop treating it as such.
Americans aren't dying from it because they're the richest country on the planet with the best healthcare system. American company Moderna shipped thousands of vials of experimental vaccines to China yesterday. Not to mention Amazon, Apple, Google, Johnson & Johnson also spending big to stop the virus!
Another Ignorant Nairalander.
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by NairaMaster1(m): 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nanagom:
cry so I was thinking China weaponized this virus to use one day for depopulation, then I remembered the US and the length they could go so China doesn’t remain a world power, now WHO will give funds to these countries affected so now I’m thinking isn’t this political? See ehn my brain is pepperring me I pray it doesn’t enter Nigeria cos now Na Cotonou sure pass

How can it be political? You heard how Iranian health minister tested positive. It's not Lassa fever ooo
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by maryamwazeery: 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
BarrSly:

You're too daft

Iran have the second highest death because they don't have what it takes to fight the virus.

If this virus enters Nigeria then you go get sense by force.

America infected themselves, Canada, Japan, South Korea, European countries etc

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11117610_fbimg1582800702321_jpegd09d2d42431a9b7bf31e9809fba1bccd
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Makemefit12op(m): 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
America I hail thee
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Monday60655(m): 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
Shebi these Islamic nations said they are ready to fight USA. See just a cough from USA and the entire region is in a state of quagmire.
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Zimzy(m): 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
How bad will you feel if you find out your president has been infected with the virus?
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Roon9(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
GreetMe:

I dunno why this made me giggle. Your question is valid sir
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Roon9(m): 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
BarrSly:

Its too convenient...
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Is04970: 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
TheMainMan:
GOD help us
Amen

Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
I hope someone screen zakzaky daughter?
Because she went to Iran
Re: Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads by Truthbites: 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
Lawgod247:
This virus so far has proven invincible. It is a common health protocol to avoid crowded places during any outbreak of a health risk. This is intended to lower the rate of infection from person to person. It comes as no surprise that the virus is gaining ground with such speed in the Islamic country. The mode of worship admits to gathering of crowds hence the ease of infection. Same applies to every other country with a religion that mandates gatherings of worshipers. Anyways, the benefits of having your business registered are quite many. For CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUML, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. Ng . I pray she gets well though.

Life really goes on...after u made a long statement about the Corona virus,u nor even leave space before advertising your business. Life! O life!

Common Toilet Disease : Symptoms And Prevention / Health Benefits Of Pawpaw / Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57