Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) (2649 Views)

Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees / Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine / Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by NwekeUG(m): 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
IgbereTV reports that ijaw leader Asari Dokubo has said that the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, who called him a coward is a con man, an ungrateful individual and as well a coward.

He said Nnamdi Kanu betrayed him severally, not minding all he has done for him in the past.

He said he is not an IPOB member and will expose more about Nnamdi Kanu, should Nnamdi Kanu slander him again.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=get20CJx8_0

IgbereTV recalls that Asari Dokubo, who is now speaking against Nnamdi Kanu had made videos in the past, publicly supporting the IPOB Leader.

http://igberetvnews.com/1341112/asari-dokubo-ipob-member-nnamdi-kanu-scam-photo-video/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
Correct man

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by haywire07(m): 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
Igbos will think Kanu is fighting for independence of Biafra and south-south might be thinking Asari Dokubo is fighting for their benefits....
but soon they will realize these men are only craving for power.

Shebi Jesus never come yet, we will all be alive to read how they will be exposing themselves and the devilish deals they struck before things went sour

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by tsephanyah(f): 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
99.9% of his followers are either criminals, drug addicts, or Yahoo boys.... Oh it's all same thing.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by Otuegbe: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
Oga, you and Kanu no dey same level. Go find your level.

16 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
The liar here is Asari. If only he posses 10% of Nnamdi Kanu pedigree.

So far, Nnamdi Kanu has posed to be the most trusted freedom fighter in Nigeria refusing to compromise his position.

Is it Asari that collected money and kept mute after building school in Benin Republic? Leaving his people to continue in poverty. Or Sowore who have turned to school teacher just after arrest? Abi uwazuluike who have turned a politician?

God bless Nnamdi Kanu forever. He is surley an epitome of courage.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by Bewiseedet(m): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Our enemy is the NORTH.
So lets not fight ourselves rather we join force against the NORTH

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by Jobabori(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
Two enemies of Nigeria are at each other's throat. Let patriotic citizens wait and see who will eveventually wins the bitter battle.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by chatinent: 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
Whatever!
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
Lol.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by tsdarkside(m): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
true....he never said he is member of ipob....

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by tsdarkside(m): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
The liar here is Asari. If only he posses 10% of Nnamdi Kanu pedigree.

So far, Nnamdi Kanu has posed to be the most trusted freedom fighter in Nigeria refusing to compromise his position.

Is it Asari that collected money and kept mute after building school in Benin Republic? Or Sowore who have turned to school teacher just after arrest?

God bless Nnamdi Kanu forever. He is surley an epitome of courage.

abegi,keep that animal from london to yourselfs....

and asari is muslim too....good night with that....

asari will eventualy wake up....

we deltans dont like it when people try to toy with us....

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by AsomughaChuks05: 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu has made Igbos a laughing stock in this country.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by ikeyman00(m): 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
AsomughaChuks05: 5:47pm

eziokwu? only in the zoological Republic where ambulance that saves live is used to convey dead body, in a country state police hold an umbrella for a poor Chinese immigrant

Some say Black man is cured no no no Blacks are just beyond stupidity and lack the capacity to reason as human being and everyday people like you allude to this.

Some even want British to come back to run their Zoo>

One thing certain is Biafrans are special breeds

Asari should go and enjoy his oil share and shut up!

For now he can run his mouth and it is allowed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by Area4Area: 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Oh oh, I thought IPOB minions were always jubilating that Asari Dokubo and Kanu are fighting the same course.
Kanu is a conman and a coward and I hope IPOB minions have seen how their leader had been taken to the cleaners.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by Area4Area: 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
IPOB minions won't comment on this thread, most can't just believe what they are seeing and hearing

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by Afamed: 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
Who does not know Nnamdi is a fraudster. It's not a new news, the Albino is known international 419

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
Lol, Ijaw asari has dared you to go head to head o.

Niger Deltans no get chill
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by ikeyman00(m): 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
Jobabori(m): 5:20pm
Two enemies of Nigeria are at each other's throat. Let patriotic citizens wait and see who will eveventually wins the bitter battle

Indeed! At the other side teachers have not been paid; boko harem federal government hiding the number of soldiers killed by boko harem , and some so called repentant once are flew on business class

The people of the zoo can not reason at all all

You are in a country the so called man is God walked around with close protection and he is asking God to offer you the same protection and nobody have question the Man

You see the zoo is messed up big time !

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by Susu888(m): 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
Damn! Igbos are dumbfounded by this.

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
Jobabori:
Two enemies of Nigeria are at each other's throat. Let patriotic citizens wait and see who will eveventually wins the bitter battle.
lol, asari enemy of Nigeria or poverty?

He would be the defender of the creeks and slaughter kanu on site sef so long pdp returns to power and his contracts continue
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by ikeyman00(m): 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
Afamed: 6:05pm
Who does not know Nnamdi is a fraudster

if he is fraudster eh then IPOB like this type of fraudster

The fact he has not acquired private jet indicate we still got a long way to go

Mad people!

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
Jobabori:
lol, just give asari his contracts and see if he won't murder kanu on site if need be to defend the same Nigeria.

Kanu doesn't hate Nigeria, he hates buhari period, did he not rescind on his no election in Igbo states only to reconsider for atiku
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by limeta(f): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
Asari na local man jealous of kanu international connection
Ye true you a fat frog trying to be relevant but sorry Oga as you call yr self you are nothing.

Afonas can tagg me igbo cool with me still

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by enemybulldozer(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
NwekeUG:
IgbereTV reports that ijaw leader Asari Dokubo has said that the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, who called him a coward is a con man, an ungrateful individual and as well a coward.

He said Nnamdi Kanu betrayed him severally, not minding all he has done for him in the past.

He said he is not an IPOB member and will expose more about Nnamdi Kanu, should Nnamdi Kanu slander him again.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=get20CJx8_0

IgbereTV recalls that Asari Dokubo, who is now speaking against Nnamdi Kanu had made videos in the past, publicly supporting the IPOB Leader.

http://igberetvnews.com/1341112/asari-dokubo-ipob-member-nnamdi-kanu-scam-photo-video/

Lalasticlala
Who is asari??
He is nothing but a hungry and greedy militant.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by haffaze777(m): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
All Igbo muslims are in support of Asari dokubo.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by enemybulldozer(m): 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
Area4Area:
Oh oh, I thought IPOB minions were always jubilating that Asari Dokubo and Kanu are fighting the same course.
Kanu is a conman and a coward and I hope IPOB minions have seen how their leader had been taken to the cleaners.
Who is asari in the scheme of things?? Asari is just an ordinary boy like you, yapping only on social media against the good works of kanu. Just like you're doing here on a daily basis. The question is, will all those rubbish stop biafra from coming??
We all know that the answer is capital NO.

So, stop foaming through your mouth and face your beloved zoo.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by enemybulldozer(m): 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
Area4Area:
IPOB minions won't comment on this thread, most can't just believe what they are seeing and hearing
Why won't Ipob believe what they are seeing?? Do you really think this is their first time of seeing this kind of rubbish??
Asari is a nobody and so are his envious words.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by goodnessme1(f): 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
God bless ipob.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by b3llo(m): 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
MNK is a scam and a con artist. His intentions are not true... Leading hundreds to their death.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) by rrreer: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
A great opportunity for the government to buy Asari with an open cheque for him to tackle NK. At this point the Government can offer Asari Billions of Naira against NK. But the truth is that NK is far greater and influencer than Asari. Asari is local champion and while NK is a well-known international figure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu State Commission Worldclass Bridge- Pictures / Did You Know Shiehk Gumi Was Once Arrested In Saudi Arabia In 2010 for terrorism / 2023 President: See Who Nigerians On Twitter Are Rooting For (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.