Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? (31578 Views)

Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? / A Thousand Guys Here Would Take A Bullet 4 This Chic's Pu*ssy! 4get Roman Godess / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Playboy3030(m): 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
As for me, I can do more than this for the current girlfriend am in a relationship with. kiss

"Share your own idea considering this" cheesy

19 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
Lol

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by neonly: 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
I dey crase

543 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by chatinent: 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2020

I don't like to lie, I cannot can.

244 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Lawgod247: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
Yes ! If na rubber bullet. But for real bullet, the only woman I can take that for is my mother, not even for my wife. Anyways, the benefits of having your business registered are quite many. For CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUML, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by mascot87(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
This op na mumu. Tunder fire me if I take bullet for any girlfriend.

251 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Kingsteve(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
You say?

282 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by wizdomnzube(m): 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hahahaha

Omo the bullet don kill her finish oh grin

239 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ok

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Davash222(m): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
Yes!!!

I'll take Blue Bullet for her.

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Kris25: 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
Lol.... no be only bullet

Girl wey get other guys....
Na only me dey lash her?

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Gofwane(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
Make I no lie, the only person I can take a bullet for is myself grin

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Offpoint: 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
I can't even take bullet for myself... that's why I always said "I can't kill myselfgrin

Bullet nobi ice cream
As I dey so, if we gather dey walk and I hear taa! science no go fit explain how I take reach house.

Me looking at my girlfriend when she asked me baby can you take a bullet for me?

368 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Mykel51(m): 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
I don't take things that belong to others... That is stealing... smiley

520 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by damosade(m): 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
Yes black bullet.

I no be man enough ooo.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Patrioticman007(m): 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
Its on record women out live men on the ratio of 55 years for men & women live over 85 years.
It will be foolish of any man to sacrifice his life for a girl friend that will still out live him.

A girl might survive the gun wounds, however for guys na sure way to heaven. Lastly guns have killed millions of men as against women.

NB. Any yeye boy that commits suicide for a babe is on his own.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Felixalex(m): 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
U de mad?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by xrayj(m): 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2020

303 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by saasala(m): 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
You dey craise

7 Likes

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by omoeast(m): 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
NO and never... Ok let me put this out here, I am not a very perfect guy but I have got this live-in relationship and it lasted for almost 4 years.She loves me so much so I think and bla bla...We got into a bad argument one day and she called cops on me and then I was struggling with my papers so I got arrested,I just thought I had enough so I requested to be deported voluntarily,my babe cried like Bleep for making that kinda decision though she put me in the mess...After a month I got back to Naija,I figured another man moved into my house immediately,same day I got arrested and the house actually belong to me,I paid rent in advance, she’s just living and still coming to say sorry to me while I was locked up....

Again I will say this to anyone who wanna say yes to that question,only you knows your mind....Nobody can really love you the way you love yourself,now I am now the victim of myself. I care less these days.i am me and I am me only.

Took me over 6 months to get over myself in Nigeria,I lost everything and I had to start again.Good news is I am back on feet...I made a very good decision but it wasn’t easy but I scaled through. I hope this story of mine helps someone today.

PS: she slept with my friend too and my friend actually called me to tell me he couldn’t believe that’s who I housed for 4 years,in his word he called her animasheun,that she’s everyone’s babe now,he had to go get his too.

151 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nope

In today's naija your gf is also another 20 guys gf

Not worth the stress

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hell no! Make she answer her papa name. Na me born am?

7 Likes

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by TheSeeker777(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
No

4 Likes

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by madridguy(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Yes I can.

1 Like

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
I Rather take a bullet for man best friend, DOG than a lady called Girlfriend

The last time I took a bullet for a lady, God punish me in heaven for making such heavy mistake and he gave me a second chance.

I won't misuse my second chance ooo..

Take a look at nairaland ladies, just try get like 200 likes and see how dey will flood your dm with msg.... Small thing can carry them away

Like for Dog

Share for girlfriend

230 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Kizzygentle: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Never. God will forbid it in dis life and d next. Even my wife I will never. Its high time men start to realise how foolish we have been in d name of love. Let me leak one truth. No girl ever have a bf. So if u think u are her bf and wanna take a bullet for her u must be d most foolish nonentity ever created as a thing.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by topshotnista(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Girlfriend, not even wife. Good luck with that OP..

13 Likes

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by cana882(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
The question should be: can you take a bullet for a certain gender that 90% of them have only one thing to offer and also the tendency of leaving you for the winning team the moment money switches side?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Chriswazo(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Stop thinking rubbish and asking rubbish questions op

15 Likes

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Checked86: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
dumb question

4 Likes

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by SaintHilary(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
In Naira Marley Voice;

"You want me to spend the money your daddy can't spend on you"

The one wey Jesus die for am watin she give am

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed / South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) / Spanish Fly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.