Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend (76840 Views)

Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by ruggedtimi(m): 6:57am On Feb 28, 2020
Ifesinachi22:
I suffered a heartbreak just yesterday.
But i won't commit suicide because of her.

To even imagine it was still that yesterday that i bought a phone for her. She lost her phone and put her Sim in her roommates 2nd phone. I emptied myself and bought a phone for her. She saw my ex pics on my phone and flayed up calling me many names, a womaniser that can sacrifice anything to have her tight pussy. The thank you she will tell me is that am a womaniser that she's done with me. The insult was too much that i blocked her yesterday. I unblocked her this morning and made a threat that if she leaves I'll release her nude. With this i pinned her down. I love her so much and can go to any length to keep her. Am never going to release her nude. But she calmed down immediately she heard this. She has been seeking for advice on Facebook groups the whole of this evening. I've been seeing her "i need advice" on Facebook groups.

She has been loyal since 2pm that i told her this.

Am the boss grin grin
"go ahead and tell everybody am the boss am the boss" grin
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Stormywolf: 7:01am On Feb 28, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Obviously this chap here doesn't understand what blackmail is and how it is a criminal offence.
[/s]
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Reallv: 7:05am On Feb 28, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

To even imagine it was still that yesterday that i bought a phone for her. She lost her phone and put her Sim in her roommates 2nd phone. I emptied myself and bought a phone for her. She saw my ex pics on my phone and flayed up calling me many names, a womaniser that can sacrifice anything to have her tight pussy. The thank you she will tell me is that am a womaniser that she's done with me. The insult was too much that i blocked her yesterday. I unblocked her this morning and made a threat that if she leaves I'll release her nude. With this i pinned her down. I love her so much and can go to any length to keep her. Am never going to release her nude. But she calmed down immediately she heard this. She has been seeking for advice on Facebook groups the whole of this evening. I've been seeing her "i need advice" on Facebook groups.

Am the boss grin grin
.....You better be carefull bcox she might aswell poison you.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Mozegee: 7:06am On Feb 28, 2020
Because of a woman you wanted to end ur life.U are a complete fool.just because of a woman,when there are millions of them around u

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 28, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
another big mugu Na be . U think she has calmed down cause of the threat? Na ur death she dey plan.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Jman06(m): 7:13am On Feb 28, 2020
Give that guy 3 months from now, he'll regret why he even nurtured the suicidal thought let alone attempted to to carry it out.

By the time he meets and falls in love with another girl, he'll completely forget about this one that jilted him.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:18am On Feb 28, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

This is just a comic relief. You are not the boss! It is a temporary victory for you. You can't force love. She will still find a way to delete the nude pics and leave you. She can never trust you coupled with you threat. Ask her for anything secretive again, she won't give you. You are a learner!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by PapaAdanna: 7:21am On Feb 28, 2020
You want to kill yourself because of a naija girls over used punna?

Chai

Even as ur girlfriend, do you think she's completely yours?

Una for leave am make he die... I only pity guys that commit suicide due to challenges of the street.

Not this murdrrfucker
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Kingmoney7: 7:24am On Feb 28, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
Italian mafia
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by CAPSLOCKED: 7:27am On Feb 28, 2020
Jman06:
Give that guy 3 months from now, he'll regret why he even nurtured the suicidal thought let alone attempted to to carry it out.

By the time he meets and falls in love with another girl, he'll completely forget about this one that jilted him.

I THINK THIS IS TRUE. BUT ONLY IF INSULTS AND SHAME FOR THIS ACT WILL ALLOW HIM LIVE UP TO 2 WEEKS BEFORE TRYING TO KILL HIMSELF AGAIN.
THIS HURTS, I CAN RELATE BUT IF I'M DYING OVER STUFF LIKE THIS IT'LL BE DEATH BY ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION. THAT'S HOW I'VE MANAGED TO STAY ALIVE THROUGH ALL MY ATTEMPTS AT SUICIDE. cheesy
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Engrjj: 7:28am On Feb 28, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

Oga play safe oh make she nor give u something chop or stab u with kitchen knife.
Best wishes Bro.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by dazzysleek(f): 7:29am On Feb 28, 2020
sɦɛ ʄɨt ɖɛʏ ʀɛaɖ ʏօʊʀ օքɛռ ċօռʄɛssɨօռ. ʟօʟ.
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by dreamangel: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2020
God has given him another chance to live. I hope he will make good use of it.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Jman06(m): 7:36am On Feb 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I THINK THIS IS TRUE. BUT ONLY IF INSULTS AND SHAME FOR THIS ACT WILL ALLOW HIM LIVE UP TO 2 WEEKS BEFORE TRYING TO KILL HIMSELF AGAIN.
THIS HURTS, I CAN RELATE BUT IF I'M DYING OVER STUFF LIKE THIS IT'LL BE DEATH BY ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION. THAT'S HOW I'VE MANAGED TO STAY ALIVE THROUGH ALL MY ATTEMPTS AT SUICIDE. cheesy
Lol...I think it is wrong to insult and blame the guy. All he needs now are words of encouragement from friends and family. He'll bounce back and wish he never considered the option of suicide.
I've been there, though suicide never crossed my mind. What I did was get talking with as many girls as possible and gradually, my ex became a past tense.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by naturefellow(m): 7:46am On Feb 28, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
the last statement ruined everything you just posted.

A relationship sustained by blackmail would crash sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by kollysnut(m): 7:49am On Feb 28, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

bad niggar...remember jail term if u finally release the photos......dont forget to share...lol
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Julietuche(f): 7:49am On Feb 28, 2020
[quote autholr=SLAP44 post=87009941] grin[/quote]

Joseph Juliet
My dear young ones nothing and nobody should ever make you to take your life. Do you ever stop to ponder on how many hurts you will leave behind? Funny enough the person you die for will enjoying and cruising his life and in a matter of weeks will forget about you. Please if you have heart break go away to somewhere quiet and cool off. Be grateful that God has saved you a great deal from future wahala. God Bless you all

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:53am On Feb 28, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
YOU ARE A FOOL!

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by jacoik(m): 7:55am On Feb 28, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
lolxxxxx hahahaha you make sense die. But u no well ooo, if na me ehhhh I go collect d phone and still make d treat. Dis children of Eve need to be thought small lesson

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by jacoik(m): 7:58am On Feb 28, 2020
mascot87:
Wait guys, you mean Mr Mumu David dive into water from third mainland bridge because a girl dumped him? This guy deserves to die angry
guy, u nva dey in love before, so keep quiet. We all need to advise him to take heart and not suicide because when those children of Eve deal with ehh u go believe say true true dem be devil
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2020
luvyaself95:

Hey bro, I couldn't understand you can you break it down.
Hmmmm Bro it means women are more numerous than we men
So I see no reason why someone will kill himself all because a woman broke up with him when he can simply switch to other ones
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by PhenomenalAustin: 8:00am On Feb 28, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

You are the fucking boss, ma nigga... Lol
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by CaptainFM1: 8:11am On Feb 28, 2020
One thing about people that attempted suicide and survived is they will never try it again. If those that died were rescued, they will forever remember how they were struggling to stay afloat and gasping for breathe. How that snipper and rat poisons turned their stomach and they were eventually rescued.

For this man, his life has just begun for a new turn around. He has now seen a course to live and enjoy life. He probably did not see anyone to share his feelings with. Now all the entire neighborhood now know his feeling. They will keep proper tab on him now.

Depression is real. Let's check on one another before its too late. Let's be our brother's keeper. Let's forgive regularly, let's lend/loan someone money.

Good job and thanks to the driver, the police and all the rescuer. You did well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Cheeryfeet: 8:22am On Feb 28, 2020
Jabioro:
Idiot, idiotic fellow a man with low IQ..is she the only woman on Earth fool? The scum boy..if you're in my position who met another man on top of my wife in my matrimonial bed/ room I hoped by now you might have committed suicide 100 times, death after death to unending death.Come let
me teach you how to overcome, overlooked and get over sudden and unexpected betrayal issues.. Foool..Go and grow and stop behaving like you have spared life
Bros no vex o, abeg how did you manage it. What did you do? Did you kill them?
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 28, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
No. You are not the boss. You have only tied her down with blackmail. Once she has a solution to your threat she'll dump your ass and you will be the one begging except you threaten her life...
I even wonder what kind of relationship you think you have with a woman who's loyal cos of a threat? You really believe she's in love with You?

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Kiddllc: 8:28am On Feb 28, 2020
Why dem cover his foolish face?
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Kiddllc: 8:33am On Feb 28, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
Foolish guy.. until she fvcks someone who will do the dirty job of breaking ur legs and robbing ur useless phone. Pray she's not desperate enough to kill u sef... Claiming boss while thinking like a servant

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by olamakinde(m): 8:40am On Feb 28, 2020
nazablossom:
So, you want to cause heart ache to your parents and siblings because a girl jilted you?

You need to be thrown back into the river, this time around with a very heavy stone round your neck
wicked girl
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Jabioro: 8:45am On Feb 28, 2020
Cheeryfeet:

Bros no vex o, abeg how did you manage it. What did you do? Did you kill them?
I killed no one .I walked away,I did perform Frank Edozie MTN character..went straight to my closest friend,keep calm sent for two bottles of 33 larger bear..calm down my nerves to zero level..I revealed the whole scenario to the third day..

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Ibfpleasant(m): 8:52am On Feb 28, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
I don’t like to hear from a man saying I love her so much and can go to any lent to make her happy or so.. what is the reasons behind all these nonsense men of these days always talking about. The painful part of it is that, those girls they want to die for, has no single value adding to their lives.. only pusi and brst.. A sane man should be able to reason beyond that.. Focus on your live and put a values on yourself..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by peak115: 8:57am On Feb 28, 2020
luvyaself95:

Hey bro, I couldn't understand you can you break it down.

My guy simple mathematics. 70 plus 200 that is equal to 270%. 270% of world population, I guess. Is there anything like 200% of world population? Put it together and you will know that weed is doing its work.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Body Of Executed Seck Osmane Buried In Indonesia / Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics / 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.