Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Dating Mistakes Women Make - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Mistakes Women Make (4954 Views)

Sexual Mistakes Women Make In Bed / Sexual Mistakes Women Make In Bed, Nigerian Man Give Sexology Lectures. PHOTOS / Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Mistakes Women Make by Mcslize: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Very timely advices. Should go both ways, though.

Crackkhaus abi na Crackhaus, why are you so bitter?

See your rants all over the thread. Are you perhaps paranoid about something? Oh. Certainly that guy just let out some truths which most of you these new generations guys are up to daily. Right or right? grin

There's nothing to ask our mothers, biko. He spilled up everything in a rap. And they are truths. However you chose to accept it is your business.

grin

Stop supporting wrong advice. For those that wants to Bleep around, that advice will perfectly work for them but for the wise ladies that want a man to settle down with should try that at their own peril.

No man in a serious relationship with a lady will stoop so low to allow his partner to be seeing other men. You are simply saying, if you are a guy, you will wife a hoe who Bleep around with other men and will still remain in a serious relationship with such a bleeping hoe and even go ahead to wife her.

No man ,I repeat no high valued man will take that nonsense from any hoe.

And that lady that post those screenshots is still a kid because if not she supposed know those screenshots can never work for those in serious relationships. She go old be that cuz men will keep on dumping her after finding out she doesn't keep her pussy in one spot.

Who wants to wife a hoe? No body.

7 Likes

Re: Dating Mistakes Women Make by ipodstinks: 7:00am On Aug 13, 2020
crackkhaus:

Shut your pie hole.

How can a melancholic nicompoop like you be asking someone else why they are so bitter?
The irony... cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5591680/why-melancholy
grin
Re: Dating Mistakes Women Make by airminem(f): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

what you are simply saying is:
1) be dishonest
2) be deceitful
3) be dishonest AND deceitful
4) start a relationship by being a liar

as for your last point, everybody should be accountable, yet your point 1,2,3 and 4 are all about DECEIT/DISHONESTY and LIES, bwaaaaaah!
cheesy
Re: Dating Mistakes Women Make by Youngpo413: 2:35am On Sep 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Cringe worthy is the word to be exact!

I'm just here wondering if I'll meet my husband in one piece because men of these days have really lost their dignity and sense of worth. grin

Walking corpses everywhere. grin

what an irony...hehehe.
Re: Dating Mistakes Women Make by zexy2030(m): 5:13am On Sep 09, 2021
Ladycewhy:
funny enough its a guy who looks ten times better than you and has it all that is dishing out the advice grin grin grin grin.

Don't pick and choose what to do away with or keep ,if you want to remain in the 18th century go sit in the grave with your ancestors. Advice from our mothers are outdated for dealing with boys of this generation.
If they are outdated, why r u in school to learn numerics and languages, because they are the basics, the reason their marriages survived till date.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Teenagers Caught In Uncompleted Building Doing The Abominable Things -watch / I Love You Because I Need You Or I Need You Because I Love You. / My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.