Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Newly Married Couples Should Stop Going To Hotel To Spend Night With Each Other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Newly Married Couples Should Stop Going To Hotel To Spend Night With Each Other (855 Views)

Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Married Couples Should Stop Going To Hotel To Spend Night With Each Other by Emodeee: 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
Lady says.

do you agree? Like

disagree? Share
Re: Newly Married Couples Should Stop Going To Hotel To Spend Night With Each Other by etrange: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
Y'all like to 'ritualize' everything!

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Couples Should Stop Going To Hotel To Spend Night With Each Other by dawnomike(m): 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
In as much as i try to understand her point of view... I do not agree with her.
It is not the bed that defiles a marriage!!!

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Couples Should Stop Going To Hotel To Spend Night With Each Other by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
if they dont have a better place to be intimate then where else can they go to celebrate their union, if not a fancy hotel?!
Re: Newly Married Couples Should Stop Going To Hotel To Spend Night With Each Other by Emodeee: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
Where are the moderators?
Re: Newly Married Couples Should Stop Going To Hotel To Spend Night With Each Other by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
Foolis..h country.... Foolis..h people.
Re: Newly Married Couples Should Stop Going To Hotel To Spend Night With Each Other by Emodeee: 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
Lalasticlala.

(1) (Reply)

Disclaimer!!! Im Not The Lady Ashira You're Associating Me With Please Stop. / Check Out Our Breast And Hips Enlargement / The Top Secret To Achieving A Female Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.