Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,115 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:11 AM

Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria (5145 Views)

Expert Revealed: How To Make Minimum Of 20% Profit In 180 Days. Don’t Miss It! / What Business Of 2M With Monthly ROI Of 10% / Invest In Our Fish/poultry Farm With Good Returns Of 20% In 4months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by rabbaefurher(m): 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
I just got into an investment that gives me 20% monthly. I am planning to continue it in a roll over format but having doubt on the long term sustainability. Should i continue with my monthly cash out or roll over the dividend for compound interest to do it's thing
Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by healthserve(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hard call. Keep your dividends to cut risk ( and avoid eliminating your entire stake ) in your account or divert to a lower risk business

The best thing to do when you're confused about investment most times is " to not do anything ", not to blow the funds

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by dawnomike(m): 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
Listen to the guy above
Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by dogtails(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
rabbaefurher:
I just got into an investment that gives me 20% monthly. I am planning to continue it in a roll over format but having doubt on the long term sustainability. Should i continue with my monthly cash out or roll over the dividend for compound interest to do it's thing
Bro biko which business is that im interested
Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by 0ubenji(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
rabbaefurher:
yarn me abeg..Lemme join yo in this investment. Or it's possible I av 1 or 2 info on it that could help with your decision
Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by 0ubenji(m): 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
dogtails:
Bro biko which business is that im interested
mind games.. he knows peeps will ask what it is..

and we are doing already.�

More like reverse psychology

6 Likes

Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by tenderjunkie: 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
0ubenji:

Spot on
Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by rabbaefurher(m): 7:10am On Feb 28, 2020
healthserve:
Hard call. Keep your dividends to cut risk ( and avoid eliminating your entire stake ) in your account or divert to a lower risk business

The best thing to do when you're confused about investment most times is " to not do anything ", not to blow the funds

Thank you. Really appreciated
Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by rabbaefurher(m): 7:12am On Feb 28, 2020
0ubenji:

Lol. Some one can not innocently ask for help again oh..bt me self for think smtin lyk dis if some1 else posted it
Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by rabbaefurher(m): 7:14am On Feb 28, 2020
0ubenji:
yarn me abeg..Lemme join yo in this investment. Or it's possible I av 1 or 2 info on it that could help with your decision
Its Famzhi investment check it up. Jst started a month ago. Would be easier if u are in Abuja
Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by slimanyd: 7:30am On Feb 28, 2020
Did you know you can :

OWN AN ONLINE SHOP ON SAIRUI MALL AND EARN CASH 3 TIMES IN A MONTH ?

NO COMPULSORY PURCHASING / BUYING

NO CAPITAL LOCK UP

YOU CAN WITHDRAW YOUR CAPITAL/ PROFIT ANY TIME YOU DESIRE TO YOUR LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT

Conclusively , This is a unique company with its presence in over 80 countries of the world that sells your products for you and gives you your profit Every 10 Days .

Watch the little video clip below .

[color=#000099][/color]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF8vys6lxa8&t=91s
Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by 0ubenji(m): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2020
rabbaefurher:

Its Famzhi investment check it up. Jst started a month ago. Would be easier if u are in Abuja
nowhere on their website had 20% ROI stated. Is it variable?
Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by dogtails(m): 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
0ubenji:

Brother u too wise jare...Thanks for the heads up
Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by SavageResponse(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
rabbaefurher:

Why are you telling us? Keep your scam to yourself
Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by sisisioge: 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hmmm...20% per month ROI is unrealistic! Be careful sir.

By the way investment people, since Tbills and FD are in the gutters now, any idea of another low lost investment one can invest in?
Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by Godfullsam(m): 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
rabbaefurher:

Pls where is the location of Famzhi in abuja

Thanks
Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by dogtails(m): 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
sisisioge:
Hmmm...20% per month ROI is unrealistic! Be careful sir.

By the way investment people, since Tbills and FD are in the gutters now, any idea of another low lost investment one can invest in?
Mba forex or learn forex and trade for urself

1 Like

Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by sisisioge: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
dogtails:
Mba forex or learn forex and trade for urself

Too risky for me biko grin
Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by kolagbemi(m): 6:26am On Mar 03, 2020
rabbaefurher:

I am into it too.....I have this same worry too. Though, It is now varied monthly and now depends on monthly generated profit but a minimum of 10%.

I am still trying to understand the business model too. Yes they have products they produced and lines of businesses, even a Microfinance but my fear is are they Father Christmas? Which company shares 10 - 20% ROI monthly and survive it. Keep your dividends bro.
Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by rabbaefurher(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
kolagbemi:

I am into it too.....I have this same worry too. Though, It is now varied monthly and now depends on monthly generated profit but a minimum of 10%.

I am still trying to understand the business model too. Yes they have products they produced and lines of businesses, even a Microfinance but my fear is are they Father Christmas? Which company shares 10 - 20% ROI monthly and survive it. Keep your dividends bro.
thanks. When did you start yours
Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by kolagbemi(m): 9:13am On Mar 04, 2020
rabbaefurher:
thanks. When did you start yours

I started January. Expecting my 2nd payment. 10% have been declared for February.
Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by rabbaefurher(m): 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
kolagbemi:

I started January. Expecting my 2nd payment. 10% have been declared for February.
Started january also, but was more like late January
Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by chimex001(m): 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
MBA forex pays 15% monthly I have been receiving my payouts for the past 3 months.
Ximafx pays 20%. I just joined this month they trade forex with investors’ money and payment is sure every 30 days.
Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by tmeeto: 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
Have you received any interest from ximafx?
Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by Sheyilaw123: 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
slimanyd:
Did you know you can :

OWN AN ONLINE SHOP ON SAIRUI MALL AND EARN CASH 3 TIMES IN A MONTH ?

NO COMPULSORY PURCHASING / BUYING

NO CAPITAL LOCK UP

YOU CAN WITHDRAW YOUR CAPITAL/ PROFIT ANY TIME YOU DESIRE TO YOUR LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT

Conclusively , This is a unique company with its presence in over 80 countries of the world that sells your products for you and gives you your profit Every 10 Days .

Watch the little video clip below .

[color=#000099][/color]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF8vys6lxa8&t=91s

Pls can you refer me and lead me on how to get started. Am interested.
Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by slimanyd: 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sheyilaw123:

Pls can you refer me and lead me on how to get started. Am interested.

Yes bro. Chat me up on

https:///2347039421858

And I will be glad to tutor you about the nitty gritty of the E commerce business. I earn 400$ every 3 weeks. I have proofs. This one no be sakamanje o. Anyone else interested in knowing more about Sairui-Chymall E commerce , Do we to chat me up and let's talk. There is also a group for all my team members as well.
Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by sats: 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
chimex001:
MBA forex pays 15% monthly I have been receiving my payouts for the past 3 months.
Ximafx pays 20%. I just joined this month they trade forex with investors’ money and payment is sure every 30 days.

Been there
Done that

Na ponzi

Confirm

No talk say i no tell you

1 Like

Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by ernestchykern(m): 11:38am On May 10, 2022
Hi! Have you heard about Oxford International Group?
I strongly believe you'd love the returns on investment. I'm currently partnering with the company which gives 35% of investment for 12months, 15% for 6months and 75 for 24months and more.
You don't have to move a muscle.
Oxford is owned by a reputable team of business gurus with Dr Teni Ogunsanya as the Chairman.

OIG as she's fondly called is a conglomerate that owns several businesses from real estate to oil and gas, dredging, school, hotel. Each of these mentioned company, especially dredging, real estate and oil and gas churns out millions of profit well over N100,000000 or more on a yearly basis.

Every transaction is backed up by legal documents like deed of agreement, post dated check and all to secure customers investments.

As I speak, there are customs with well over N1bllion worth of investment and even a N100,000, it all depends on the clients financial capability.

As a result, she had issues with SEC having gone as far as collecting funds from the public without full license from SEC, and is currently undergoing the process of be legalized as a conglomerate that can acess capital from the public to any length.

I believe this would be of great help to you.
You can reach out to me for further guidance on the various ways you can invest and earn from the company.

Kind regards
Ernest C. Offiah

(1) (Reply)

Tower Capital / Learn How To Produce Marker Refill Ink And Make Income From It. / What Should One Invest With This Amount Of Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.