Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Are You A Witch? Come And Identify Yourself!!! Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You A Witch? Come And Identify Yourself!!! Photos (1865 Views)

Look At These Crime Scene And Identify The Culprit ( 18+ Game ) / 3 Major Signs To Spot And Identify A Transgender Woman / Nairaland Ladies That Resides In Onitsha--identify Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Witch? Come And Identify Yourself!!! Photos by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
Please if you are a witch, comment yes, I wan ask you something. angry

Something extra ordinary happened this evening, I want to confirm something. angry
Re: Are You A Witch? Come And Identify Yourself!!! Photos by chatinent: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
Any green bottle dey your hand?
Re: Are You A Witch? Come And Identify Yourself!!! Photos by MissYusrah: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
stupidity:

Something extra ordinary happened this evening, I want to confirm something. angry

Re: Are You A Witch? Come And Identify Yourself!!! Photos by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
chatinent:
origin, yes. Though the small bottle. E nor suppose make make misbehave. angry
Re: Are You A Witch? Come And Identify Yourself!!! Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
chatinent:

...or white powder around his nostrils.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Witch? Come And Identify Yourself!!! Photos by Mykel51(m): 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
stupidity:

Stupidity...you sha dey always live up to your name.... grin

1 Like

Re: Are You A Witch? Come And Identify Yourself!!! Photos by Eagleboney(m): 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mr stupidity,

You are very okay
Re: Are You A Witch? Come And Identify Yourself!!! Photos by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
LMAO, I can't just stop laughing.
@Op, u are very funny.
Re: Are You A Witch? Come And Identify Yourself!!! Photos by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 28, 2020
YES
Re: Are You A Witch? Come And Identify Yourself!!! Photos by NiCurious: 2:26am On Feb 28, 2020
I will love to know what question you want to ask of a witch.
Re: Are You A Witch? Come And Identify Yourself!!! Photos by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 28, 2020
Yes I'm a witch
Drop your questions
Re: Are You A Witch? Come And Identify Yourself!!! Photos by judgementyard(m): 6:23am On Feb 28, 2020
Yes
Re: Are You A Witch? Come And Identify Yourself!!! Photos by satelliteDISH(m): 6:30am On Feb 28, 2020
modestbrowser:
Yes I'm a witch
Drop your questions

Block head. U are a wizard bro. Oyah go back to your coven to confirm it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? / Breast Ironing Are They Still Communities That Are Into This Practice? / How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.