Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,350 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Meet Nabilah Roberta Tabby, The Most Beautiful Pet In The Whole World - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Nabilah Roberta Tabby, The Most Beautiful Pet In The Whole World (973 Views)

77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) / Crushed Indomie Waste For Your Farm Animals And Pet In Larger Quantities / Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nabilah Roberta Tabby, The Most Beautiful Pet In The Whole World by Gizmo(f): 12:13am On Feb 28, 2020
"God in His Oneness gave me when the Brain Drain season was approaching in 2019,

Everybody around me that seemed to have some sense was running away from gifts and love,

Conversations were all about self to decadence,

Education near them was prohibited,

Laughter seemed a poison but paid , sadness and tears seemed a healant."

I didn't understand why and I didn't try to understand why. Life is not about coercion. You advise, you support, if they don't want it you live it. It was a thin line of becoming like them for they try to teach you to be like them. What do you do when you have no options? You create options and I choose to continue to love. The World is beyond humans. God gave us many more creations: Animals, Water, Air, Sand, Fishes, Insects and Plants.

God gave me Nabilah Roberta Tabby and I grew much more to give more love, to stay away from 'no - love'.

Meet Nabilah

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nabilah Roberta Tabby, The Most Beautiful Pet In The Whole World by Yeecar(m): 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
What are you saying?

(1) (Reply)

I Am Giving Out My GSD Puppy Free (GONE!) / Pedigree Female Boerboel For Sale / Guniea Pigs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.