Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe (4155 Views)

Bbn:"if I Want U, I'll Make My Moves, I Dont Owe Jackie B Any Loyalty" - Angel / Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria / Noble Igwe Poses In Front Of A Mud House In His Hometown In Anambra, Gets Blaste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by opebiboy: 7:07am On Feb 28, 2020
This is so true. Nigerian parents need to stop using their children as retirement plan. What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by opebiboy: 7:15am On Feb 28, 2020
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by eazzzy1(m): 7:19am On Feb 28, 2020
My parents gave me everything when I was young. I don’t have to owe them before I decide to give them the best according to my abilities.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by xendra: 7:20am On Feb 28, 2020
True...most parents now expect their children to make and bring to them the kind of money they couldn't make for themselves

some even pressure their children to marry rich and I ask, if it's that easy and you like money so much why didn't you marry rich? so that you wouldn't have to wait for my own money some will selfishly ruin their children's marriage/happiness because they want him to take care of them more than his own familycheesy I've seen alot of this.
Dangote will never have to wait for his children.

most children these days are suffering from listening to their (dependent) parents

8 Likes

Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:23am On Feb 28, 2020
This is not the cure to coronavirus
Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by opebiboy: 7:29am On Feb 28, 2020
eazzzy1:
My parents gave me everything when I was young. I don’t have to owe them before I decide to give them the best according to my abilities.
A friend told me in Europe and America kids dont support their parents financially and that is one of the reason they are progressing. If you want money go and work for it. Even in developed countries people work into the 70's.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by bigiyaro(m): 7:34am On Feb 28, 2020
Na so! but it depends on the upbringing, I can't give a dime to a mom or dad that glaringly abandoned me or purposely had no hand in my upbringing.

5 Likes

Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by opebiboy: 7:34am On Feb 28, 2020
xendra:
True...most parents now expect their children to make and bring to them the kind of money they couldn't make for themselves

some even pressure their children to marry rich and I ask, if it's that easy and you like money so much why didn't you marry rich? so that you wouldn't have to wait for my own money some will selfishly ruin their children's marriage/happiness because they want him to take care of them more than his own familycheesy I've seen alot of this.

most children these days are suffering from listening to their (dependent) parents
You said it all!

1 Like

Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by NextD18: 7:37am On Feb 28, 2020
Everything about this generation is fvcked up!!

Every fvckin thing!!

I owe my parents ALOT! Even though they are working, getting the pay and doesn't ask, I fvckin owe them a lot!!

For the fact you didn't experience and felt the parental affection and love from your parents shouldn't give you the audacity, guts and impetus scribble disgraceful shiits online!

With the way these attention seeking lunatic elements spread unnecessary advice to the gullible, easily influenced and little-minded follower on social media, time will come when this generation parents will start saying that they owe their kids and family nothing!!

Spit!!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by seankafor(m): 7:40am On Feb 28, 2020
If I dont support my parents that was there for me when no one was, is it a stinking bi'tch I will support undecided

6 Likes

Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by BiafranBushBoy: 7:41am On Feb 28, 2020
Every idiot on social media now has a say!!!

Imagine parents who sacrificed all for me, I will now abandon them...

That your parents were assholes who didn't look out for you doesn't make mine so...

My parents gave me everything - foundation, teaching, morals, and all. I owe them everything...

So whoever this Noble Igwe asshole is should go Bleep himself!!!

Idiots on social media.

10 Likes

Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by vickydankal(f): 7:41am On Feb 28, 2020
I don’t want to believe it’s an African thing . I think it is poverty that is causing all these pressure from parents. Send me money, wrapper, the roof is leaking etc bible says “a good man leaves an inheritance for his children’s children”

There is nothing wrong for children to send their parents gifts and money from time to time to cement their parents prayers and reciprocate a little their sacrifice, love and time .

Any parent pressuring their children for money is a sign of lack and possibly poverty .

6 Likes

Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by illicit(m): 7:46am On Feb 28, 2020
I will support my parents.... note.... support..
but I will never put myself in a situation where I will have to rely on my kids when am advanced tho

2 Likes

Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by opebiboy: 7:53am On Feb 28, 2020
NextD18:
Everything about this generation is fvcked up!!

Every fvckin thing!!

I owe my parents ALOT! Even though they are working, getting the pay and doesn't ask, I fvckin owe them a lot!!

For the fact you didn't experience and felt the parental affection and love from your parents shouldn't give you the audacity, guts and impetus scribble disgraceful shiits online!

With the way these attention seeking lunatic elements spread unnecessary advice to the gullible, easily influenced and little-minded follower on social media, time will come when this generation parents will start saying that they owe their kids and family nothing!!

Spit!!!!
But support doesn't necessarily mean money. That is entitlement that your wife won't tolerate
Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by Nbote(m): 7:56am On Feb 28, 2020
We are becoming mad in dis country... We are always compating ourselves with d west and every time want to copy nonsense... In a Nigeria where ur parents have to work their asses out to put fud on d table, provide shelter and basic needs in house including putting their children thru skool, one slowpoke would wake up one day and claim to not owe their parents anything..

opebiboy:
A friend told me in Europe and America kids dont support their parents financially and that is one of the reason they are progressing. If you want money go and work for it. Even in developed countries people work into the 70's.

Ask dat ur friend in Europe and America how many of d parents over there are actually responsible for their kids basic education. How many of their parents support their kids financially as well?

1 Like

Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by opebiboy: 8:18am On Feb 28, 2020
Nbote:

We are becoming mad in dis country... We are always compating ourselves with d west and every time want to copy nonsense... In a Nigeria where ur parents have to work their asses out to put fud on d table, provide shelter and basic needs in house including putting their children thru skool, one slowpoke would wake up one day and claim to not owe their parents anything..

Ask dat ur friend in Europe and America how many of d parents over there are actually responsible for their kids basic education. How many of their parents support their kids financially as well?
Do you think extremely rich folks in Nigeria ask their kids for money? It should be the other way round- leaving an inheritance for your future generation and not getting your children to pay for your lack of planning when you were young

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 28, 2020
xendra:

hmm wish I can see you face to face you made a whole lot of sense
I sometimes think about this
And it not easy

1 Like

Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by Auntyesther(f): 8:23am On Feb 28, 2020
My dad has and is still giving me his all and best so tomorrow if i make it i can in turn make life pleasurable and give him all he denied himself to give me.
You aint making sense o! your brain is on baecation!

1 Like

Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by Nbote(m): 8:27am On Feb 28, 2020
opebiboy:
Do you think extremely rich folks in Nigeria ask their kids for money? It should be the other way round- leaving an inheritance for your future generation and not getting your children to pay for your lack of planning when you were young

How many Nigerians form part of dat extremely rich folk.. U do know d gap between d rich and poor un dis parts is wider dan d red sea..

1 Like

Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by eazzzy1(m): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2020
opebiboy:

Neither do parents support their kids in Europe and America, kids move out of their parents house at 18 or start paying rent in their parents house, kids borrow from government to go to university too.

I am struggling to see the connection between not taking care of your parents and progressing as a nation

4 Likes

Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by opebiboy: 8:42am On Feb 28, 2020
eazzzy1:

Neither do parents support their kids, kids move out of their parents house at 18 or start paying rent in their parents house, kids borrow from government to go to university too.

I am struggling to see the connection between not taking care of your parents and progressing as a nation.
America and western Europe are capitalist countries. They hate free things and believe you need to work to get what you need. Everyone should fend for themselves. Imagine living 60yrs without creating a retirement plan for yourself then passing it down to your kids

1 Like

Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by Naomila: 8:42am On Feb 28, 2020
This one don craze. So after your parents have suffered for you, done everything in their power to give you the best you would grow up and say you don't owe them anything? Honestly what manner of fvckery is that .
Those of us that have suffered With our parents would understand that when you grow up and you make it. You make it up to them.. As in they don't have long to live anymore,so you try to make them happy and satisfied, and make up for those years they sacrificed for us.

Why do you guys wanna act white by force?? whites when their parents have grown old they would throw them to old people's home and that makes their parents so depressed and unhappy
.Some of them just disappear from their parents life. so now how do you expect a parent In their old age to fend for themselves.

1 Like

Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 28, 2020
opebiboy:
We Must not ADHERE to everything the WHITE MAN does.
Must you apply copy and paste in every thing...?
AFRICA has also got it values and traditions.
And you think yours is USELESS because we are unfortunate to have many eediots in leadership positions..

THINK...

3 Likes

Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by eazzzy1(m): 8:53am On Feb 28, 2020
opebiboy:
America and western Europe are capitalist countries. They hate free things and believe you need to work to get what you need. Everyone should fend for themselves. Imagine living 60yrs without creating a retirement plan for yourself then passing it down to your kids

lol In this same Naija? Anything can happen like job loss, or even low income earners who can not afford to save after expenses. There’s nothing wrong giving to the parent, it’s a way of honouring them and showing gratitude for what they did for you.

My parents are doing very good but I send them money monthly and they appreciate it a whole lot.

1 Like

Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by eazzzy1(m): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2020
opebiboy:

And nobody hates free things lol.
Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by Omihanifa: 8:55am On Feb 28, 2020
Obviously this one is looking for attention undecided
Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by WorWorBoy: 8:59am On Feb 28, 2020
he's kinda right shall.

2 Likes

Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by opebiboy: 9:14am On Feb 28, 2020
eazzzy1:

And nobody hates free things lol.
not when it degenerate into entitlement
Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by opebiboy: 9:19am On Feb 28, 2020
WorWorBoy:
he's kinda right shall.
the purpose of training a child in Nigeria is so they can take care of you when you are old. Ridiculous!
Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by useni1: 9:32am On Feb 28, 2020
We are Africans not Europeans
Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by opebiboy: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2020
useni1:
We are Africans not Europeans
but European a are far better than us
Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by LesbianBoy(m): 10:13am On Feb 28, 2020
Is it not this stupid guy that once said he doesn't like his wife cooking because he doesn't want her nails to spoil. Imagine! I am not surprised he posted this. Such a foolish short man. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wiz Khalifa Smokes Weed With His Mom / Crazy Things People Have Made From Chocolate / Breaking News!!! Eminem Confesses About Tupac To Mum Who Makes It Public.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.