Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:39 AM

Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video (27872 Views)

Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) / Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 / Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by Olumogun: 1:23am On Dec 21, 2010
akinolasam:

, , , Because the point here is why should the Pastor pray for "CRIMINALS", I still wants you to know that it is such SINNERS/CRIMINALS that prayers are meant for.

@ Akinolasam, that was my point oh!
If a man is a sinner, must he DIED as a sinner?
who need prayers if not the sinners?
ah! na war oh!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by TewMuch: 1:27am On Dec 21, 2010
All na campaign for christian votes, especially the heavy Yoruba protestant voter's.GEJ has good adviser's.Watch, next stop is the leader of a big mosque somewhere in the North.You should know politician's.All na 4 show.GEJ for show and in action.grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by Becomrich12: 1:33am On Dec 21, 2010
how can you be a mugu, jonathan only made that prayer for political reason. did you see jonathan in your redeemed camp last month. now election. he is trying to win election because he know is chance are not good. You see hausa/fulani are not going to vote for him. Go and ask any nigerian. Look even if they put a cow call shehu vs Jonathan in hausa/fulani land.

That cow call shehu would win. so jonathan knows , he is party has lost the south west. His party cant win any state in the south west. So that is why , he is trying this adeboye trick, but yoruba people mind are made up.

Jonathan does not want to uphold justice. he can go and meet the pope, if he does not do the right thing. Yoruba dont care, they would not vote for him. Yorubas are know for been in the opposition and they dont care.

his only option is to cut edo,delta and yoruba into benin republic.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by aljharem(m): 1:49am On Dec 21, 2010
Becomrich?:

how can you be a mugu, jonathan only made that prayer for political reason. did you see jonathan in your redeemed camp last month. now election. he is trying to win election because he know is chance are not good. You see hausa/fulani are not going to vote for him. Go and ask any nigerian. Look even if they put a cow call shehu vs Jonathan in hausa/fulani land.

That cow call shehu would win. so jonathan knows , he is party has lost the south west. His party cant win any state in the south west. So that is why , he is trying this adeboye trick, but yoruba people mind are made up.

Jonathan does not want to uphold justice. he can go and meet the pope, if he does not do the right thing. Yoruba dont care, they would not vote for him. Yorubas are know for been in the opposition and they dont care.

his only option is to cut edo,delta and yoruba into benin republic.

u are mad angry angry angry angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by larrylyric(m): 2:00am On Dec 21, 2010
A man can do anything to get Power, once he gets that power, it intoxicate. GEJ we are not deceived.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by Isapro1(m): 2:08am On Dec 21, 2010
Graphix work
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by Spoky(m): 2:57am On Dec 21, 2010
The kings of the earth have committed fornication with the harlot
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by lastpage: 3:36am On Dec 21, 2010
While l am not against anyone praying for any other person, my grouse with "the Pastors" (not just Pastor Adeboye) is that DO THEY TELL THESE OUR LEADERS THE TRUTH?

Pastor Adeboye "prayed" for Obasanjo?
He prayed for James Ibori
He prayed for that cultist (remember the naked pictures?) called Gbenga Daniel
He prayed for all the Bank EXCO's that stole and used depositors money to buy property Abroad and build churches with the remainder grin
He prayed for all manner of thieving public/private officials

BUT did he tell them that:
You are in office to repair our roads?
To ensure our kids get good education?
To ensure that we dont kill our offspring with the fumes from i-better-pass generators?
That they should ensure that our hospitals are not glorified mortuaries?
That they kill more people than armed robbers, by looting money meant to repair all these major roads?
That God would not hear their prayer as long as they make the ordinary people suffer

I guess if he and other Pastors (Men of God) told them the TRUTH, like Prophet Nathan told king David the TRUTH (when he cornered Uriah's wife and killed her husband), Nigeria would have been better than this!

We cannot claim to be serving God (and every corner is a church!) while we continue to suffer and die of poverty after-all God said in the Bible:
"No one that serves me in truth, will BEG for food!"

More churches = More poverty in the land?
That is not God's will for us. Something is gravely wrong, somewhere!

just my ten cent sha.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by dayokanu(m): 3:38am On Dec 21, 2010
Well since the Pastor is involved in some form of illegality too, He cant really condemn the thieving leaders

or where else does a man block the major highway every month without fail
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by JomoGbomo2(m): 3:40am On Dec 21, 2010
Cheap political move,

Maybe our so-called pastors and imams should start setting standards, welcome the criminal when he comes but give me challenge not just pray for him but remind him of his responsibilities and that he will give account when he dies. but our pastors and imams are just intrested in the 10% tithe the guy is ready to donate.
if people like adeboye, oyedepo and co starts rejecting money from the govt pple and public workers especially those in their churches, it might help a bit, but for where, they need the money themselves, at least Bakare and his group rejected the (is 10M naira fare) money , its a starting point.

@GEJ, this guy has no idea of how a country is run, in his statement, he was just shouting kidnapping and safety, are these not the result of some fundamental issues. go and fix the fundamental issues of the nation and see people rally around you.

@All, if we decide to vote based on region, sentiment, tribal or religious ground, we will be going back to the mistake of 1967 (misplaced priority by the biafran concept), lets take a look at the plan/policy of all the candidates, their pedigree and maybe what they have acheived without the govt. influence, we definitely dont have saints among them all but lets vote for the person that has the idea of what to do when he gets to office.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by Rhino5dm: 4:16am On Dec 21, 2010
. . . . . Anyone that this con artist has ever prayed for end up in prision or humiliate.

James ibori. . . .prision

Bode goerge. . . . Prision

cecilia Ibru. . . . . Prision

Erustus Akingbola. . . .on his way to prision

OBJ. . . . . . *father of bastards* humiliated by his son who claim his father was sleeping with his wife
--- abormination* tufiaaaakwaaaaa!*

yar adua. . . Died like a chicken after being frustrated and humiliated by the LovePeddler he called his wife.

GEJ. . . .? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? *may be plane crash*

Atiku. . . . .Expected>>>>> going to be shot like osisi kankwu and died like a wild beast.

. . . . . .so where are the prayers? ?
fake and scam artist making hell of money at expense of his zombie gullible brainless congregations. Pathetic!

I hate PDP and thier sympathisers. . . .WE ARE GOING TO KILL THEM ALL
. . . .
. .
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by ndukwejoe(m): 5:27am On Dec 21, 2010
GEJ cannot be stopped anybody in the race . not even that thief atiku. thief ibb would have given him a good fight but ciroma miss calculated.
joe.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by anonimi: 5:58am On Dec 21, 2010
Abracadabra- the more you look the less you see. Who is fooling who? Our mumu don do, abi? Let us:

Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM (or email) and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by adaphik(f): 6:16am On Dec 21, 2010
Good for him. There's no harm in trying. Whether its an 'election/ political strategy' atleast he recognised God. Some wld never think of it. That, is highly admired. Change starts frm some point. God will grant him his heart desires.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by anonimi: 6:18am On Dec 21, 2010
Luke 19

7 And when they saw it, they all murmured, saying, That he was gone to be guest with a man that is a sinner.
8 And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.
9 And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.
10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Notice that Christ did not pronounce Zachaeus saved UNTIL he had first promised to give half his goods to the poor (NOT the Levis, priests, pastors, temple, synagogue, church) and to also do RESTITUTION to all those he defrauded.
It is not apparent that Adeboye has inspired the same behaviour in the over 30 years of claiming to represent God and Christ to his teeming followers
So how is he Christ-like as to claim to be a christian before even being a Christian leader
Maybe Adeboye is representing something else other than God the father of Christ shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by mystikal(m): 6:29am On Dec 21, 2010
Nigerian President, Dr Goodluck Jonathan has admitted that natural and acquired intellect, strategic plans and formidable defence were altogether insufficient to tackle the alarming rate of insecurity in the nation, except by divine intervention

The above statement is quite disturbing. I wonder if all countries think this way
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by anonimi: 7:00am On Dec 21, 2010
mystikal:

Nigerian President, Dr Goodluck Jonathan has admitted that natural and acquired intellect, strategic plans and formidable defence were altogether insufficient to tackle the alarming rate of insecurity in the nation, except by divine intervention

The above statement is quite disturbing. I wonder if all countries think this way

Most countries in the 2010 Low Human Development ranking of the UN's HDI Report think that way.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by cvibe: 7:24am On Dec 21, 2010
With the video below, good governance is wishful thinking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeS102JrTvA&feature=player_embedded
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by inwangobio(m): 8:40am On Dec 21, 2010
It doesn't matter what happens next, but 4 him to have openly acknowledged that power comes from God and that as David ascended the throne when he less expected it, he has won my heart. From history, God knows how to raise humble people to heights they couldn't believe they could attain.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by asamuel: 8:47am On Dec 21, 2010
ADEBOYE IS A ROGUE PASTOR. I DON'T CARE WHAT HIS PEOPLE MAY SAY, HIS ANOINTING IS FAKE. THERE IS NO ANOINTING IN MY BIBLE FOR A CO-LOOTER OF THE NATION'S TREASURY.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2010
@Becomrich
Who are you to speak for the Yorubas? Due to the fact that South west is been taken over by ACN does not mean majority of the Yorubas would not vote GEJ. For governance in South west i.e governorship and local govt seats, 90% of Yorubas will vote for ACN but for presidential seat as long as 2011 elections is concerned, South west will vote for GEJ big time. Who do you think ACN would present to contest againt GEJ? Is it Ribadu who has no experience but became popular due to the support and backings given to him by Obasanjo (strong man of PDP) when he was chairman of EFCC?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by Becomrich12: 9:45am On Dec 21, 2010
koastar , in a true election. PDP would loss. PDP is not the party to been in at the moment.

Look I am saying this as a Godly man. Remove edo,delta and yorubas since Yoruba does not want to go leave bayelsa for him. I am telling you document proof port harcourt is igboland. port harcourt was never an ijaw town. Port harcourt had nobody there till 1914 when britain decided to build houses there because of rail and to mark the amalgamation of North and south. This is how port harcourt was created from the formal owerri province, this is why Isaac boro knowing the history of the area refuse to declear his niger delta republic in port harcourt and never including port harcourt in his map.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by zaragoza(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2010
inwangobio:

It doesn't matter what happens next, but 4 him to have openly acknowledged that power comes from God and that as David ascended the throne when he less expected it, he has won my heart. From history, God knows how to raise humble people to heights they couldn't believe they could attain.

pure campaign strategy, why has he not been attending previous conventions? just because we are in an election year! These politicians are very desperate!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by favouredjb(f): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2010
i dont understand the prblem with you guys critisizing gej,what is wrong in kneeling for prayers in public?
he is doing it for God and not any mere mortal,pls abeg u guys just like saying whatever rubbish comes to ur mind!

i can see none of u talked about the second picture showing obama bieng prayed for, so prez obama can be prophesied upon and not our own prez shey?
am so sure God is with him on this one,and there is nothing y'all can do about it
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by BankyC1: 10:44am On Dec 21, 2010
Sum pple on nairaland are really jobless, calling Pastor Adeboye a scam & describin GEJ as a weakling.our elders have a saying; 'When u r pointin @ sum1 with d index finger,remember dat d remainin 4 fingers are pointin back @ u'. Judge not so dat u will not b judged! angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by kcng: 10:48am On Dec 21, 2010
@optimist d
                 pls cool down i can see you're vibrating. you need not throw insults when you disagree.it just tends to expose your immaturity,so pls always keep it cool.
              talking of Adeboye let God defend HIm.may God preserve our lives. thanks cheers.we dont hate adeboye we just need him to be more responsible
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by haboosa(m): 10:55am On Dec 21, 2010
asamuel:

ADEBOYE IS A ROGUE PASTOR. I DON'T CARE WHAT HIS PEOPLE MAY SAY, HIS ANOINTING IS FAKE.  THERE IS NO ANOINTING IN MY BIBLE FOR A CO-LOOTER OF THE NATION'S TREASURY.
, dont mind those covetous, and selfish people we call our spiritual leaders, they dont merit the priest they are called, they dont care about the live of the poorest member of the church , all they care is luxuries, Private jet, bullet proof cars etal . the question is " Does Jesus Christ fly a private jet or ride a bullet proof car?" shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by DRIZ: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2010
Jega and all his commissioners also needs prayers.
Who is going to pray 4 dem now? grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by cooclass: 11:30am On Dec 21, 2010
Tell me want to die.

There is nothing wrong in going spiritual people.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 21, 2010
favouredjb:

i dont understand the prblem with you guys critisizing gej,what is wrong in kneeling for prayers in public?
he is doing it for God and not any mere mortal,pls abeg u guys just like saying whatever rubbish comes to your mind!

i can see none of u talked about the second picture showing obama bieng prayed for, so prez obama can be prophesied upon and not our own prez shey?
am so sure God is with him on this one,and there is nothing y'all can do about it

cant u see with your eyes? or are your eyes on yur keyboard? Did you see Obama kneeling down? Everyone of them is standing at shoulder's height. Why cant the G.O also knelt beside GEJ hand in hand to offer his 'prayers', shuoooo
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by missionma(m): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2010
Hmm GEJ, ilike the fact that you remember that the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. I tell you this is the type of leader we are craving for, not those who are hypocrites.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by heryyy(m): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria / BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua / Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.