Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) (33982 Views)

INEC Withdraws Certificate Of Return From Ondo APC Lawmaker [PHOTOS] / Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos / Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by dre11(m): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2020

The Deputy Majority Leader of Germany’s federal Parliament, Mr. Thorsten Frei, on Thursday lends his voice in support of the Amotekun bill, which is currently before the Lagos state House of Assembly.

Daily Trust reports that the Amotekun is a security outfit, officially named Western Nigeria Security Network (WNSN), which was earlier launched by governors of the South-western states in Nigeria.

Mr. Frei, who is the Deputy Chairman/Deputy Majority Leader of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU/CSU) parliamentary Group in Germany, disclosed this when he paid a courtesy visit to the Speaker of Lagos State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Ajayi Obasa on Thursday.

The German parliamentarian expressed hope that the bill, when passed into law, would address some of the security challenges being faced in the country. He also expressed his pleasure at the pace of development in Lagos state.

In his remarks, Hon. Obasa allayed the fears of the visitors and assured him that “Lagos is relatively safe and calmer than other big cities in the world.”

Also on the German envoy’s entourage was Ms. Alexander Herr, the Deputy Consul General of the German Consulate in Lagos.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/german-lawmaker-backs-amotekun-bill.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 7:33am On Feb 28, 2020
For the deputy majority leader of Germany parliament to lend his voice in support of the AMOTEKUN bill shows that the South West region is getting things right.

I hope the Chief of staff to President Abba Kyari, Major Gen. M. Buhari (rtd) is learning.

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 7:34am On Feb 28, 2020
This is good.....Amotekun777 must hear this..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by tsephanyah(f): 7:36am On Feb 28, 2020
I apologise for my previous post... the North support Amotekun

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 7:36am On Feb 28, 2020
na so! every right thinking human beings knows amotekun is a right step in the right direction.

14 Likes

Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by SouthNigerian: 7:40am On Feb 28, 2020
Many are blind, just a few can see.

The realization of South Nigeria closeby

MY VISION FOR THE NIGERIAN FUTURE

Las las, insecurity will grow fatter (Amotekun will contain it in SW) in Nigeria, de economy shall worsen, de south-western leaders will begin to see de biggest secrets of de Northern Agenda (Islamisation & Fulanisation of Nigeria).

The happenings & situations will string Southern States into cordial sweet cooperation. Referedum will be called for all over de South, from de south-west through de south-south into de south-east.

The Southern part of de coutry shall be backed by world super powers like de United States, Germany, Isreal while de Northern part shall be backed by world dejected powers like Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Saudi Arabia & the likes in their category

And those of you foreign modafukin jihadists parading as Yorubas & Igbos on this forum playing ethnic division cards on dis forum seekin sympathizers, I bet my clean wrinkled balls "yall wasting ur damn time"

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by hisgrace090: 7:53am On Feb 28, 2020
Only the ak 47 carriers are against this noble outfit maybe to avoid any form of challenge as they go about killing farmers.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by StreetFight: 7:55am On Feb 28, 2020
Who needs the support of white pigs? The useless racist pig should go and die

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by money121(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 28, 2020
Don't know why Nigerians are used to seeking a pat on the back from the white on actions they have determined to take.

7 Likes

Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 8:19am On Feb 28, 2020
Wetin concern Germany with Omo afonjaaaa...

6 Likes

Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by chariisGRACE(m): 10:51am On Feb 28, 2020
Nigeria is divided spiritually. The physical manifestation will soon show up.

9 Likes

Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by Renforce: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
Anything foreign annoys me. That was how they brought corona undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by Destroyerofyeeb: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
This one Lagos state speaker is secretly meeting with Germans e be like say arms deal dey on the way.

8 Likes

Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
Wetin concern German law maker here now or they think cos oyinbo man said yes now, it must be yes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by NotBeenPaid: 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2020

Up until now Amotekun is still under-launched - What a snail pace!

Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by ednut1(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
Last last the amotekun guys may become another sars
Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by james078: 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
Just like that
Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by Kazeem2222(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
Amotekun my people... I'm one of them sha and we safe guard people... So listen to 2Baba ft Wizkid- Opo as it talked about Amotekun in the song..

https://abegabeg.com/download-music-2baba-ft-wizkid-opo/
Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by SCORPION1902: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
When will a Wuhan law maker back BUHARI? grin

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by JosephXavier: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
Too

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by AlhajiImam: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
What concerns Germany with an internal issue?all these white supremacy and busy bodies should stop. Nigeria is a sovereign nation

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by AMvanquish: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
Soooo What. We should fry beans. A law maker from Ghana or Uganda can also come and show support. Is this suppose to be news.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by hisgrace090: 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
StreetFight:
Who needs the support of white pigs? The useless racist pig should go and die

Miyeti Allah member we need their support.

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by YorubaKinging: 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
Trust the Europeans at your own peril
This show of support for Yoruba people is audio
They lend financial supports to the northern terrorists

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by james078: 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nothing join body?
No be after person go dey throw court cases up and down sey den support this and that con dey find refund
Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
Renforce:
Anything foreign annoys me. That was how they brought corona undecided

Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by hisgrace090: 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mikehot:
Don't know why Nigerians are used to seeking a pat on the back from the white on actions they have determined to take.

The same pat on the back that you're panicking about now.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
Rock and roll, is a pity most blacks are still mentally colonized, for this noble project they still await a white man a German for that matter to give them approval nawa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) by Bahddo(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
Inferiority complex. So the fact that a German supports it, is what makes it a great idea?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu / 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) / Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.