Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. (816 Views)

The Bible against Women / Is Bible Still Important? / Is The Bible Against Transfusion Of Blood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by OpenYourEyes3: 7:39am On Feb 28, 2020
I have always wondered why Abraham and Solomon were wealthy if the rich hardly enter the Kingdom of GOD. Besides, our FATHER in Heaven hates the idea of storing up wealth on earth for future use.
Well, I believe Abraham shared most of his cattle and wealth with the poor, his family, servants, neighbors etc as GOD blessed him. He most likely never store up wealth for himself. I won't be surprised if he lived in poor house or in tent despite being rich

Interesting video. *Not perfect* though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is8rHg4Wbug
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by hisgrace090: 7:50am On Feb 28, 2020
Wealth is part of life provided by God for man.

Wealth was created to sustain the children of man to the glory of God.
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by OpenYourEyes3: 7:54am On Feb 28, 2020
hisgrace090:

Is it ok to live in expensive house alone or with few people (family esp)?
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by hisgrace090: 8:00am On Feb 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Is it ok to live in expensive house alone?

If you live in an expensive house without seeing the said house so but still humbles yourself to the good of all without house controlling you, you'll still be loved by God.

Whatsoever expensive thing you use, run from ego.
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by OpenYourEyes3: 8:05am On Feb 28, 2020
hisgrace090:

If you live in an expensive house without seeing the said house so but still humbles yourself to the good of all without house controlling you, you'll still be loved by God.

Whatsoever expensive you use, run from ego.

I see.
But I have decided to live cheap in home and share with others. I don't believe I will go back by GOD's grace.
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by hisgrace090: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

I see.
But I have decided to live cheap in home and share with others. I don't believe I will go back by GOD's grace.

You have made a good descition but never you condemn those who do otherwise.
See ROM 14:1-6.

Remain blessed!
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by OpenYourEyes3: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
hisgrace090:

You have made a good descition but never you condemn those who do otherwise. See ROM 14:1-6.
Remain blessed!
But we need to speak against idolatry.
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by hisgrace090: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

But we need to speak against idolatry.

How does something you did not worship becomes idolatry?
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by OpenYourEyes3: 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
hisgrace090:

How does something you did not worship becomes idolatry?
Why would the rich hardly enter the Kingdom of GOD?
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by hisgrace090: 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Why would the rich hardly enter the Kingdom of GOD?

By Worshipping wealth.
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by OpenYourEyes3: 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
hisgrace090:

By Worshipping wealth.
Do you believe in "being rich"?
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by hisgrace090: 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Do you believe in "being rich"?

100%
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by OpenYourEyes3: 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
hisgrace090:

100%

What do you think about JESUS's saying on not laying treasures on earth, and selling your land for the poor?
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by hisgrace090: 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

What do you think about JESUS's saying on not laying treasures on earth, and selling your land for the poor?

Its a test of humility that on turn brings real prosperity.

Bible says everything you lost in following me, you'll you'll get them back 100 fold here on earth and make heaven at last.
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by OpenYourEyes3: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
hisgrace090:

Its a test of humility that on turn brings real prosperity.

Bible says everything you lost in following me, you'll you'll get them back 100 fold here on earth and make heaven at last.

If you are truely a believer, you should know that your church owns your things and you own your church things. You are family.
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by hisgrace090: 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

If you are truely a believer, you should know that your church owns your things and you own your church things. You are family.

This is the benefits of owning wealth.
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by OpenYourEyes3: 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
hisgrace090:

This is the benefits of owning wealth.

Do you still believe in owning large properties for you and your children/wife?
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by hisgrace090: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Do you still believe in owning large properties for you and your children/wife?

Yes when my source of income is limitless.
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by OpenYourEyes3: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
hisgrace090:

Yes when my source of income is limitless.

Then you don't actually own the properties with your church. You probably don't understand the implications of this statement. You still believe in idolatry
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by hisgrace090: 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Then you don't actually own the properties with your church. You probably don't understand the implications of this statement. You still believe in idolatry

So the entire church now lives in your property as a prove that they own it with you.
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by OpenYourEyes3: 6:38am On Feb 29, 2020
hisgrace090:

So the entire church now lives in your property as a prove that they own it with you.

Wow. Ofcourse. True believers WILL own what I own. I sometimes feel uncomfortable not sharing my things with true believers.
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by hisgrace090: 12:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Wow. Ofcourse. True believers WILL own what I own. I sometimes feel uncomfortable not sharing my things with true believers.

How many of you sleep under one room?
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by OpenYourEyes1: 6:29am On Mar 05, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:
[the first was probably hidden by bots]

I have always wondered why Abraham and Solomon were wealthy if the rich hardly enter the Kingdom of GOD. Besides, our FATHER in Heaven hates the idea of storing up wealth on earth for future use.
Well, I believe Abraham shared most of his cattle and wealth with the poor, his family, servants, neighbors etc as GOD blessed him. He most likely never store up wealth for himself. I won't be surprised if he lived in poor house or in tent despite being rich
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by OpenYourEyes1: 10:37am On Mar 09, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:02am On Mar 25, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:23am On Aug 05, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

I do not totally agree, but it's worth listening to
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by OpenYourEyes3: 8:20am On Feb 03, 2021
OpenYourEyes3:

Bump... .. .. . ..
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:53am On Feb 17, 2021
OpenYourEyes3:

Bump.. .. .
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:58am On Feb 24, 2021
OpenYourEyes3:

Bump... . .... .. .
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:45am On Mar 16, 2021
OpenYourEyes3:

Bump... .. . ..
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:04am On Mar 16, 2021
OpenYourEyes3:

Wealth and riches is not the same.

Wealth is Wellness while riches is abundance of goods or possessions

Thus, it stands to record that man can not handle riches as proven by David, Solomon, Hezekiah, Dangote, Tinubu etc, without killing himself.

Thus, God has made men "poor" that they might Easily Acquire Eternal Life and not Die!

By 99.5%, No Rich Person can Obtain Eternal Life, they All Will Die and Must Die!
Re: Reposting: Is Bible Against Being Rich? Watch This. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:11am On Mar 16, 2021
hisgrace090:

Wealth and riches are not the same

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why He Didn't Donate Money To Government / Uprooting The Tree Of Non-achievement. / I see soldiers in my dreams all the time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.