Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Experience Content Writer At Your Service - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Experience Content Writer At Your Service (617 Views)

Experience Content Writer Available / Looking For A Freelance Writer At The Rate Of #3 Per Word? Check This Out! / Advertise Your Service, Apps, Etc On My High Traffic Blog At A Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experience Content Writer At Your Service by simi4me(m): 8:23am On Feb 28, 2020
Are you tired of cheap content that just doesn't get the job done? Have you spent a fortune on "professional writers" that just didn't deliver on what they promised? Or maybe you're just tired of spending long-hours finding the right content service?

Throughout my career in IM, I've spent tonnes of hours going through pretty much every content service and freelancer that I could get my hands on. And every time I was faced with high-expectations, which met with a mediocre if not downright awful result, at best.

It was almost as if the writers didn't put in any effort at all and were only in it for a quick buck.
Their content came out dull or unreadable.
It was almost always dry, and never engaging.
I had to wait for days, if not weeks, to get my orders filled.
And worse off, the writers' about pages looked far better than any content I received.
It was time to take matters into my own hands!
I
Since launching an agency, I was able to hire some of the most qualified writers that have impressed corporate and freelance clients alike with stunning, engaging, and high-quality content, delivered efficiently and quickly.

And that's why today, I want to share this with you!

Say hello to TOP-TIER CONTENT BY NATIVE US & UK BASED WRITERS AT SIMIS INC.!

We've written some awesome content in many different verticals and industries.

Whether it is something as simple as an SEO blog to drive traffic and conversions to your site, or technical writing that requires extensive research, we've always performed top-notch work.

Our uncanny ability to adapt to any niche is possibly our best advantage; we can provide comprehensive research in any market while maintaining a high standard of excellence!

And the best part? We charge a fraction of the price you can expect to pay a copywriting firm!

We've got 3 very simple tiers when it comes to our writing services:

Basic Content Writing ($5 per 500 words article): Great for blog posts, reviews, SEO articles, and affiliate sites. Take your content to the next level with affordable writing done by our team of native US & UK based writers.

Standard Content Writing ($70 for 15 articles containing 500 words each): Great for product reviews, press releases, newsletters, and listicles. Get awesome content, at a fraction of the price and time invested, to impress your clients and grow your business.

Premium Content Writing ($140 for 30 articles containing 500 words each): Great for sales copywriting, brand stories and WebPages (or any topics that require in-depth research). Take the stress off writing and invest your new-found time into growing your business, while our professional writers take care of the foot-work.

Order Now: https://www.fiverr.com/share/Ayg8VQ

-

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: What is the refund policy?
A: We offer a refund if we do not deliver within order TAT. Otherwise, we do not offer a refund on orders that are delivered within TAT. However, if you are not satisfied with the content you received, we will gladly re-iterate your content.

Q: What payment methods do you accept?
A: We accept Credit, Debit, and Paypal.

Q: What niches do you serve?
A: We accept all niches, as long as it is not illegal. But, all orders will go through an approval process regardless. This usually takes less than 6-hours.

Q: Do you accept bulk orders?
A: Yes, we accept bulk orders. Please PM or Skype me with your order details. I will be able to consult you on TAT and delivery.

Q: What is the TAT for each service?
A: All orders have a default 4-day TAT. You can purchase a 24-hour or 48-hour delivery to expedite the order at a flat-rate fee.

Q: What are the restrictions to the 24-48 hour delivery service?
A: Get expedited 24 hour delivery for content up to 1,500 Words and 3,000 Words for 48 hour delivery. Content will be processed if you order between 10 am - 5:30 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST). If your order was placed after 5:30 pm, your order will be processed the following day. Note: There is a 6-hour approval period, but we usually approve much quicker.

Q: Do you provide samples?
A: Yes, we provide samples.

Order Now: https://www.fiverr.com/share/Ayg8VQ
Re: Experience Content Writer At Your Service by lamperg: 10:34am On Feb 28, 2020
I've been combining work and study for the past six months, and frankly, it's hard. I'd like to devote more time to the works or articles that I'm asked to write. But to keep up with my classmates, I often turn to best writers online It makes my studies easier. I choose the right service and order a job there. I study it in detail before I give it up. Very convenient, not expensive and free time to eat. I think you'll find that's good for you.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Group With 50k Members For Sale. / 2020 Free Udemy Coupons And Course / Please How Do I Make My Blog Show On Opera Mini News Page. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.