Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:33 PM

Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction (25471 Views)

The Moment Buhari Called Tinubu “Mr President” in Bauchi (Video) / Nathaniel Sharibu: Buhari Should Please Fulfill His Promise By Rescuing Leah / Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by SouthNigerian: 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
The girl had a simple decision to make but African mentality brings her to her doom, just say those words and you are free, Jesus didn't teach us stupidity, she will die of the torment and nothing is going to change

5 Likes

Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Billygee2u: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
juman:
Wow.
The president of the country called her.
Buhari must be a nice man.
Yaba left is waiting for your return,return immediately.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by engrelvis(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
modsfucker:
This woman just dey use the abduction of her daughter shine... Last week she was in London for protest... Where Father Leah ni? Abi he no dey alive?
forget dat side bro.do u know d pain of losing a daughter? U can never understand if u dnt v a child

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by SweetCunt97(f): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
Come is it only Leah that got abducted ni? Abi na only she get name wey dey Bible hence the ease to use it in championing a cause?

Cos I don't get what the Leah brouhaha is all about

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by hammerU: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
MUSLIMS IN NIGERIA ARE VERY WICKED.

THEY DEHUMANISE THE CHRISTIAN AND TREAT THEM WORST THAN ANIMALS.

THIS IS Y THEY WENT TO SCHOOL KIDNAP A GROUP OF CHILDREN, RELEASED ALL OF THEM AND KEPT/TURNED THE ONLY CHRISTIAN CHILD AMONGST THEM INTO SEX SLAVE.

RAPE HER EVERYDAY, IMPREGNATED HER AND REFUSE TO RELEASE HER.

IF THEY WANT TO KNOW WHETHER THIS IS ACCEPTABLE, LET THEM GO TO SE/SS AND TRY THAT AND SEE WAT BECOMES OF THEIR GIRLS.

WE WILL COME TO THAT NORTH CARRY THEM AND USE THEM AS BABY MACHINES IN A BABY FACTORY.

I URGE THE HAUSA FULANI TO GO AND FIND TROUBLE IN SS/SE, THOSE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AN EXCUSE TO SCATTER NIGERIA.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by idonhammer: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
This woman make we hear word nah. Na only your Leah boko Haram don kidnap for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Afritop(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
modsfucker:
This woman just dey use the abduction of her daughter shine... Last week she was in London for protest... Where Father Leah ni? Abi he no dey alive?
Do you have a child at all undecided
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by IbSalHas: 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
RagaMufeen:
If Leah had renounced Christianity, Imam Buhari would have called within hours.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by es144000: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
modsfucker:
very insensitive comment.

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by stevenosa(m): 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
madridguy:
If Leah had renounced Christianity in the presence of the book haram terrorists,by now she would be at home practicing her christianity in peace.

So, what point are you trying to make dumb head? May your enemies force you to eat your shit.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Horbar1: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
It is well with my sister.

May the Lord console you on every sides.

Meanwhile day old chicks of good quality available for sale in Ibadan Nigeria.

Contact us today.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
SoNature:
This is a big debate

Is Buhari supposed to call her?

For crying out loud, Buhari cannot be everywhere

As president, he has other things to worry about (I am not sure what those things are because Nigeria isn't getting any better though)

There's division of labor, so for Buhari to even call her is even a good thing

In the US, when that school shooting occurred during Obama's time, he went to the community the next day to meet with all the parents whose kids were affected. He even attended a memorial service in their honour where he.... wait for it..... sang amazing grace.

I remember everyone abusing Jonathan (including me) when he failed to go to Chibok to meet the parents of the abducted girls. I believe those standards should not change if we really want a govt that makes the citizens its priority.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Okoroawusa: 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
This woman is not helping herself o! She should not take advantage of her daughter's misfortune.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Okoroawusa: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
lilprinze:
I have said it times without number that Buhari is a terrorist.
We heard you several times too...

Any other thing u want to say?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Glorifiednwafor: 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
How will this fucking news help us Quarantine Yorubas and curb the spread of this Corona Virus?
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Numerouno94(m): 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
madridguy:
If Leah had renounced Christianity in the presence of the book haram terrorists,by now she would be at home practicing her christianity in peace.

Ur blif dat story?
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by SoNature(m): 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

In the US, when that school shooting occurred during Obama's time, he went to the community the next day to meet with all the parents whose kids were affected. He even attended a memorial service in their honour where he.... wait for it..... sang amazing grace.

I remember everyone abusing Jonathan (including me) when he failed to go to Chibok to meet the parents of the abducted girls. I believe those standards should not change if we really want a govt that makes the citizens its priority.

You raised good points.

Trump did the same when a US Marine lost his life in Africa.

But then, America is America

Those events rarely happen

Did you know that no week ends in Nigeria without people dying?

Do you know the number of people who get kidnapped in the north east and we don't get to hear it?

The number that the herders kill on weekly basis?

In Plateau and Zamfara, people die every now and then

You want the old man to keep calling all the victims' families?

While we believe that it is role of the leader to keep everyone safe, we have to be fair in our judgment.

Please Nigeria is a third-world country, so we have lots of life-threatening issues to grapple with unlike the advanced countries

Again, I still believe that Buhari tried by calling her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by modsfucker: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
Afritop:

Do you have a child at all undecided

Truth be told that this woman is just playing to the gallery.. She's not the only one whi has his/her child abducted by the terrorists...

Few days back I saw an interview of a woman from Maiduguri who has six children but four have been kidnapped by the insurgents, and yet she's not making the noise this Sharibu woman makes...

As I write, no fewer than a hundred persons have their kids in BH custody, so how is Sharibu own different? Must Buhari pick phone and call all the patents of the victims?

Seriously, this Leah issue is stale.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Numerouno94(m): 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
madridguy:

Ur blif dat story?

I strongly blif dat story was made up as an excuse not to release her. One commander must hv cornered her den.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Emmizofficial: 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
juman:
Wow.
Shame on you is Buhari God?
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by flamingREED(m): 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
madridguy:

Heaven is not for those who're too sure of living at ease after doing wrong.

That girl is greater than all the imams of Saudi Arabia and the world combined to me.
That's how God sees her.

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by tiredoflife(m): 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
madridguy:

Renouncing christ is deeper than u think
It's a sin against the holy Spirit
Which cannot be forgiven

So it's not a mere talk
U will also be expected to accept islam
Which means u will make confession to the supremacy of allah

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by flamingREED(m): 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
modsfucker:

I lost the first daughter I had to the cold hand of death I cried and moved on...

Truth be told that this woman is just playing to the gallery.. She's not the only one whi has his/her child abducted by the terrorists...

Few days back I saw an interview of a woman from Maiduguri who has six children but four have been kidnapped by the insurgents, and yet she's not making the noise this Sharibu woman makes...

As I write, no fewer than a hundred persons have their kids in BH custody, so how is Sharibu own different? Must Buhari pick phone and call all the patents of the victims?

Seriously, this Leah issue is stale.

You're not fit to be a parent.

3 Likes

Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by michoim(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
And so what?
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by linearity: 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
modsfucker:

May you or someone close to you never get kidnapped.....Amen!
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
7 months after...what a leader lipsrsealed
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by kingthreat(m): 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
Leah is a boko Haram bride. This is the sad reality. I pray leah and the rest of the Chibok girls women are found. Though they may be found with children for Boko Haram commanders like Leah.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by kayusely70(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
It is well
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by globalresource: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
modsfucker:

You expect her to keep quiet?
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
juman:
Wow.
honestly if he called that means he is good. President called her because of her daughter? With all the issues going around his table? The President tried. But she should be patient. God will bring back her daughter in health in due time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Number Of Local Government Per State / Akeredolu To Build Road Linking Ondo To Lagos / Where Is The New Lagos Danfo Bus, 3 Months After?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.