Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction (25523 Views)

The Moment Buhari Called Tinubu “Mr President” in Bauchi (Video) / Nathaniel Sharibu: Buhari Should Please Fulfill His Promise By Rescuing Leah / Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Kfed4ril(m): 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
madridguy:
If Leah had renounced Christianity in the presence of the book haram terrorists,by now she would be at home practicing her christianity in peace.

But you claimed Boko Haram aren’t after Christains.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Aiholi(m): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
JonDon12:
Almighty God. King of Glory Thank you for the love you have given this woman. Thank you for the love you have given Leah . God thank you for the love you have given. Please forgive my sins. Please if it's your will Lord, release Leah from Bondage. Please console this mothers heart. Please give our leaders guidance and strength to do the right thing. I also pray that you touch these terrorist's heart and you turn them from insurgents to your instruments. Amen

Amen
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
madridguy:
If Leah had renounced Christianity in the presence of the book haram terrorists,by now she would be at home practicing her christianity in peace.
Damn! The girl carry her mother sense. I love Warri people Sha and South West people
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Daffy007: 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
Abeg make ona leave this Buhari make he dey do him things the way he like. The country is messed up already.

Check my signature if you are looking for a side hustle or want to start earning money online. Good luck
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by CSTR2: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
The girl had a simple decision to make but African mentality brings her to her doom, just say those words and you are free, Jesus didn't teach us stupidity, she will die of the torment and nothing is going to change
but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven.

John 10:33

Jesus was very clear on that.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by CSTR2: 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

Matthew 16:25

Jesus was also very clear about this.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by wazirmichika1(m): 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
Madam Nigeria government has nothing to do they are deceiving people please take heart
Just pray to God for help
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Dollabiz: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
Is it Buhari that kidnapped your daughter life happens we have to be ready
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Aphizium: 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sometimes, I wonder wats really happening in dis our country.
Many chibok muslim girls has not returned, Leah has not returned, many more behind the scene children were kidnapped.
Dis shudn't be about Leah but everyone in their captivity.
We all know wat happen to the case of the aid workers both Muslims and christians. Wat is the proof that Leah is still alive.
I see dis Boko playing games, wenever they need finance they result to kidnapping, dere was a steep increase in Boko Haram attack, against even our soldiers with weapon they acquired after dachi girls release
Let's just hope one way or the other Boko will be eradicated.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Staro: 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
We have a very useless man as president
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Ojiofor: 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
madridguy:

Until she comes out from the terrorist den and tell her own story, anything else is nothing but terrorist propaganda.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by emmaitive(m): 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
madridguy:
see u
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
juman:
Wow.
The president of the country called her.
Buhari must be a nice man.
I hope she is praising PMB, that he called.
Family members of over a million others killed and abducted never received any acknowledgement talk less of a phone call.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
Wallade:

Is your position an excuse to hold people against their will? How do you blame the girl for being honest and sincere to a fault unlike you who thinks cleverness and insincerity is the way to a better life. You are comfortable with lies to save yourself or get the best in life but don't blame people for not being comfortable with lies.

Backwardness, look at your orientation, too bad too sad
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
CSTR2:

but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven.

John 10:33

Jesus was very clear on that.

This doesn't guarantee her heaven
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Wallade(m): 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Backwardness, look at your orientation, too bad too sad

I don't expect you to comprehend my orientation since you belong to the school of thought that pretence and lies holds the ace.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Mankos(m): 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
If Buhari called u immediately is not bad but if Mr. President should be calling its citizens for remorsefulness haha
Buhari go de call 10000 people everyday. So woman president is not an MTN or GLO
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Bacteriologist(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
flamingREED:

That girl is greater than all the imams of Saudi Arabia and the world combined to me.
That's how God sees her.

Pele ooo

God spokesman. Assistant Jesus.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Mailthaddeus(m): 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
madridguy:

Christianity is more than that. That point of denial is where our faith and believe in Jesus Christ resides.
Point a Gun to my head, cut my organs but by bit, I won't deny Christ. By God's grace I won't be forsaken by God.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
madridguy:
How dumb can you be more than this?
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
modsfucker:
This woman just dey use the abduction of her daughter shine... Last week she was in London for protest... Where Father Leah ni? Abi he no dey alive?
Maybe they abduct your sister so your mom will use it and shine. You have no empathy.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
The girl had a simple decision to make but African mentality brings her to her doom, just say those words and you are free, Jesus didn't teach us stupidity, she will die of the torment and nothing is going to change
The girl refuse to be a double face and as a Christian I am proud of her. Get some empathy and stop this nonsense you put up there.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:
This woman is not helping herself o! She should not take advantage of her daughter's misfortune.
shut up if you can't show empathy. Wicked. Soul
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 29, 2020
modsfucker:

I lost the first daughter I had to the cold hand of death I cried and moved on...

Truth be told that this woman is just playing to the gallery.. She's not the only one whi has his/her child abducted by the terrorists...

Few days back I saw an interview of a woman from Maiduguri who has six children but four have been kidnapped by the insurgents, and yet she's not making the noise this Sharibu woman makes...

As I write, no fewer than a hundred persons have their kids in BH custody, so how is Sharibu own different? Must Buhari pick phone and call all the patents of the victims?

Seriously, this Leah issue is stale.
You will lost more love one untill you talk with common sense. Your little sense couldn't comprehend that loosing a child to death is better than you known that your child is in danger somewhere with a terrorist. We have no soul as a country,no wonder God gives us The leader we deserve.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 29, 2020
tiredoflife:

Renouncing christ is deeper than u think
It's a sin against the holy Spirit
Which cannot be forgiven

So it's not a mere talk
U will also be expected to accept islam
Which means u will make confession to the supremacy of allah
. Don't educate the idiot.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 29, 2020
apache22b:
Will i ever Come Out of Cultism Alive

I'm Really Scared ........................... After Killing so Many ......

God Help Me Please !!!!!!!!!!!
. You will be killed just as you have kill other. Accept your fate
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Organs(m): 12:35am On Feb 29, 2020
Mailthaddeus:

Christianity is more than that. That point of denial is where our faith and believe in Jesus Christ resides.
Point a Gun to my head, cut my organs but by bit, I won't deny Christ. By God's grace I won't be forsaken by God.

Bros, you need to change that mindset. It depends largely on the situation and who youre dealing with. If (God Forbid) i am captured by people that has no sense at all, with fake ideology and fake beliefs like bokoharam, all you want to do is do whatever can remove you from staying extra 1 minute with them. These are people that cannot rationalize like a human being. I am muslim, Ok, to them i am an infidel, so stop thinking in that manner, you want to by all means be away from this people and practice your faith in a safe environment. Leah reportedly has a baby for one of them, can you imagine the hurt, psychological damage, torture she must have gone through? People need to use her example to teach others, that YES, she made that sacrifice, but no one should say anything contrary to these people. SAY what they want to be away from them and not argue your faith and stay with them. Now, if you are a religious leader and you are leading people and you are asked to renounce your faith, YES, i agree you should refuse and be that example for others, but not in this situation.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by modsfucker: 1:28am On Feb 29, 2020
Jaubdu:
You will lost more love one untill you talk with common sense. Your little sense couldn't comprehend that loosing a child to death is better than you known that your child is in danger somewhere with a terrorist. We have no soul as a country,no wonder God gives us The leader we deserve.

And yours would stay forever in the world... That's your height of common sense huh?
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by modsfucker: 1:31am On Feb 29, 2020
Jaubdu:
Maybe they abduct your sister so your mom will use it and shine. You have no empathy.

They've abducted thousands that never returned... Many are in their captivity as I write, so her case is never different.. Some parents even have more than one kid with the bad guys... But because you Nigerians are daft, you won't see the handwriting on the wall.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by flamingREED(m): 2:23am On Feb 29, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Pele ooo

God spokesman. Assistant Jesus.

That's exactly what BH does not want her to be:

God's spokesperson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua / Buhari: Disbanding Of SARS First Step To Extensive Police Reforms / Court Suspends Oshiomhole’s Appeal Against His Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.