Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,598 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun (55425 Views)

Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient / Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Udantu: 11:23am On Feb 28, 2020
The Italian confirmed to have been infected with Coronavirus had also visited Ewekoro in Ewekoro Local Government Area of Ogun State this week.

But residents and visitors to the state have no reason to panic, the Commissioner for Health, Tomi Coker said on Friday morning.

Coker disclosed that the Italian visited a giant manufacturing company(name withheld) in Ewekoro community, adding that the facility so visited has since been quarantined in accordance with health safety standard.

The Commissioner, who abandoned her bed rest to attend to the public health emergency, while briefing the press, said the state has epidemiologists and Infectious Disease Consultant already handling the situation with support from the Lagos State Government and Federal Government.

She said efforts are in place to get in touch with people that have had contact with the established index case.

She advised the public to wash their hands regularly, cover their mouth and nose while sneezing or coughing and to report to the nearest public health centre if they notice any sign of cold, cough and respiratory difficulty.
https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-italian-infected-with-coronavirus-visited-ogun/amp/

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Lawgod247: 11:24am On Feb 28, 2020
Hmmm

7 Likes

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Dannybammz: 11:28am On Feb 28, 2020
Jeez!
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Built2last: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2020
Hysteria everywhere.

People should minimize unnecessary movements.

I am proper scared for African countries, looking at what is happening to developed countries

32 Likes

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by ddippset(m): 11:40am On Feb 28, 2020
Too bad...
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Nickshrapnel: 11:40am On Feb 28, 2020
Containment is what we need pending the time a cure would be found

2 Likes

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by sofiscatedmoron: 11:40am On Feb 28, 2020
Bad news always start from ogun State,, why?
Dont quote me if you are from ogun. Dont give me corona abeg

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by playapayaski: 11:40am On Feb 28, 2020
E don happen... In p squares voice

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Lekison(m): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2020
Ngwamankillyou:
here we go the yoruba race will pay tough price for supporting this dead man called foolhari
are u human at all

174 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Premiumwriter: 11:41am On Feb 28, 2020
My God!
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by blowjohn(m): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2020
Omo!
Wetin this man dey find na

7 Likes

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by LosC: 11:41am On Feb 28, 2020
Coronavirus cannot survive in Nigeria. God blessed us in a way we may not understand.

Trust me, soon, other countries will ask us how we managed to fight and win the virus. I have a strong belief

Our other concern should be this weather. The Heat too much

204 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Nickshrapnel: 11:41am On Feb 28, 2020
Ngwamankillyou:
here we go the yoruba race will pay tough price for supporting this dead man called foolhari
And you think only Yoruba people lives in Ogun State?

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Forced17: 11:41am On Feb 28, 2020
We don enter am ��

1 Like

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by mayklef(m): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2020
Den wipe out d whole oduduwa republic if dat wil stop d spread of d virus....Abi wats der use sef

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by kerzhim(m): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2020
Oti sele! Ala'borun ti'dewu..... Now it's not a joking matter any more.

I beliv those that wanted to see the reaction of government when the disease get to Nigeria are now happy.

Now heaven has fallen,and we are all in it together.

All the bad wisher of this Nation will not see Pease

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Sexyjigga(m): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2020
This virus is spreading in Lagos and environs as we speak... Lord have mercy.

4 Likes

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 28, 2020
Ngwamankillyou:

Just as the Yourbas and Ibos paid the price for supporting GEJ in 2011...ebola visited them in Lagos and Enugu.....

On a more serious note, you GEJ and Buhari fans, please stop messing up the discussion with your tribalism and worship of man.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by salford1: 11:42am On Feb 28, 2020
blowjohn:
Omo!
Wetin this man dey find na
I read that he works for AGIP - the Italian oil company in Nigeria.
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by mascot87(m): 11:42am On Feb 28, 2020
Haaa!! Make everyone dey use nose mask now o. Make I run go tell my people

Na Lafarge him visit undecided

4 Likes

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by nuban07(m): 11:42am On Feb 28, 2020
angry

In a sane society, this man won't pass the airport before being quarantined.

Only God knows how many people might ve been infected this disease from this man

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:42am On Feb 28, 2020
Lol Omo see brother,

Patrick Sawyer the second, he wants to finish yorubas. What is his name abeg

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by fatymore(f): 11:42am On Feb 28, 2020
Haaa....

This man was sent to destroy Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Muhylonaire(m): 11:42am On Feb 28, 2020
Lolz... This is not funny mhen
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Olukoso1: 11:42am On Feb 28, 2020
angry
Prevention, they say, is better than cure...
But no, the Nigerian government decided to show the whole world how foolish they are.

Meanwhile, check out what I came across today...

https://www.nairaland.com/5710929/coronavirus-chilling-40-year-old-book-predicted#87030876

34 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by itsme01: 11:42am On Feb 28, 2020
Chai!!!
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by luvlyoracle(m): 11:42am On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by YorubaKinging: 11:42am On Feb 28, 2020
No evil will befall the people of God, the tribe of Judah..
This virus will not affect any yoruba man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Elslim: 11:42am On Feb 28, 2020
My yoruba people, e ku corona ooo...

2 Likes

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Powersurge: 11:42am On Feb 28, 2020
Ngwamankillyou:

Putting internet in the hand of a fool is like putting gun in the hands of SARS

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Wantedmiller: 11:42am On Feb 28, 2020
the whole of Ogun state should be under lock and key......

Till everyone is confirmed nagetive.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) / New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication / Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.