Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun (55426 Views)

Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient / Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Mateen1000: 11:47am On Feb 28, 2020
May God save us all
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Wantedmiller: 11:47am On Feb 28, 2020
Ngwamankillyou:
here we go the yoruba race will pay tough price for supporting this dead man called foolhari

Bow down your head ........so that i will curse you.
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by naxclimpsey(m): 11:47am On Feb 28, 2020
Lleigh:
Apparently he works for a petrol company.
My worry is who will help pay for the treatment of ordinary Nigerian who might contract this virus.
All medicines are going to sky rocket

Federal government. Ask me why. Because it is a national threat

1 Like

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Kingbishop: 11:47am On Feb 28, 2020
quote author=sofiscatedmoron post=87025985]Bad news always start from ogun State,, why?
Dont quote me if you are from ogun. Dont give me corona abeg[/quote]

Mumu... When did they tell u it started from ogun State?
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by taurusmena1(m): 11:47am On Feb 28, 2020
He's a human with shit brain
Lekison:
are u human at all
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by fk002: 11:47am On Feb 28, 2020
Ngwamankillyou:
here we go the yoruba race will pay tough price for supporting this dead man called foolhari

Why are you this dumb pls?
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:48am On Feb 28, 2020
Ngwamankillyou:

Tired of seeing this, you do know people in the east voted and south south voted for him too right

5 Likes

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Iruobean(m): 11:48am On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by hefelove(m): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2020
How come he's just moving around anyhow? Does he not know that he's infected ni? undecided
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by mrintellectual(m): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Deepfeel(m): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2020
I hope the Yoruba's will stop eating and selling humans parts ?
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Skmoda360(m): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2020
mayklef:
Den wipe out d whole oduduwa republic if dat wil stop d spread of d virus....Abi wats der use sef
wasted sperm....oloriburuku fellow undecided.....Son of stone undecided

1 Like

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by shogsman(m): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Bad news always start from ogun State,, why?
Dont quote me if you are from ogun. Dont give me corona abeg
If you don’t want to be unfortunate,don’t make jokes about this issue
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Emmerlee(m): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2020
Ngwamankillyou:

Lord have mercy.. Bro don't talk like this. Be sentitive and put yourself in the shoes of others. Would you like it if you were the one at the receiving end? Stop spreading hate online please shocked

2 Likes

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Centachos: 11:50am On Feb 28, 2020
Onyibo disease no de kill African man
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Khaleell001(m): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2020
Ngwamankillyou:

compound idiots like you should not be sharing oxygen with us in this space. .
You reasoning is no different from that of an ant.
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by chi4ik(m): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2020
Ngwamankillyou:
I'm an Igbo man but you're very stupid. This is not how we reason in Igbo land.

5 Likes

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by nomenclature(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2020
Ngwamankillyou:
How many times will I tell you that Nigeria is not for you?
YOU ARE A MUMU MAN

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by shogsman(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2020
I am warning any stupid persons that is attempting to make a joke out of the dire situation to reconsider.for once in your lives use your brain and take something serious.
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Fragility6: 11:52am On Feb 28, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

Just as the Yourbas and Ibos paid the price for supporting GEJ in 2011...ebola visited them in Lagos and Enugu.....

On a more serious note, you GEJ and Buhari fans, please stop messing up the discussion with your tribalism and worship of man.
Hw many people Ebola catch?
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by abiolert(m): 11:52am On Feb 28, 2020
Lekison:
are u human at all
He is not
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 28, 2020
So every bad thing must enter Nigeria.
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by bigpriik: 11:52am On Feb 28, 2020
LosC:
Coronavirus cannot survive in Nigeria. God blessed us in a way we may not understand.

Trust me, soon, other countries will ask us how we managed to fight and win the virus. I have a strong belief
be deceiving yourself.
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Pentasoft1978: 11:52am On Feb 28, 2020
Useless country. why was that Italian man allowed to pass through the airport. China are having difficulties with this virus and idiotic Nigeria ministry of health thinks they have something to offer the virus.

1 Like

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by SoNature(m): 11:52am On Feb 28, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
And you think only Yoruba people lives in Ogun State?

Live
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by shogsman(m): 11:52am On Feb 28, 2020
mayklef:
Den wipe out d whole oduduwa republic if dat wil stop d spread of d virus....Abi wats der use sef
Incitement on rule 2,lalasticlala,seun apply yourself quickly

1 Like

Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Bekool(m): 11:53am On Feb 28, 2020
Ngwamankillyou:

The coronavirus doesn't know tribe or religion no region in nigeria now is safe.
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 28, 2020
No cause for alarm. It would fizzle the way Ebola did
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Iyiataata92: 11:53am On Feb 28, 2020
Ngwamankillyou:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

But I was only laughing at your stupidity. Do you think only Yorubas live in ogun state? May sense chase stupidity out of you cos you deserve better
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by Bimpe29: 11:53am On Feb 28, 2020
How do you mean na?
Please be quickly reminded that epidemic doesn't know race or religion
Ngwamankillyou:
Re: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun by 02Kebreal(m): 11:53am On Feb 28, 2020
Ngwamankillyou:

Use Ur brain that's if U have any.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication / Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) / Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.