Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions (51041 Views)

Were You Compensated By MTN For Slow Data Speed? / Telecom Firms Get Five Days To Stop Illegal Deductions / How To Get 1GB Data Bundle On MTN For Just N100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by GindoX(m): 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
cool

Like seriously, you really cause trouble? I need you to make a little trouble for me..
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by FuckAllTheMODs: 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
That was how I threatened to sue my bank sometimes ago over uncredited interest and they don't fail to deduct or delay in deducting any of their charges.

They comported themselves quick by senting me my interest ASAP.
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by SciLab: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Naa GLOBACOM go good to sue for giving Nigerians AUDIO DATA...

Even Airtel has learnt how to give fake data. You'll pay money for Airtel binge at the end of day you'll be given 2G that you can never use. Etisalat, those ones will give you 1gig in the next 2 hours it's all gone even when didn't download anything.

Access bank, I've not forgotten you, I have all the records of your illegal deduction on my account, I'll soon move the funds to my GTBank after suing the hell out of you criminals.

We need a mass suit action against these guys. They depend on the hope people have lost in the judiciary to steal from us.

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by Pruwa: 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
nice one !!!
We all should try and trust our judicial system

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by MNDY(m): 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
zainabicy:
I lowkey believe that many of this companies in Nigeria get away with a lot of sh*t because we Nigerians don't trust the speed and honesty of our legal suing processes.

I should have sued my bank, Nepa, DStv and even my car's AC repair man for illegal deductions and poor service.

Speaking of suing a bank, I will really love to sue Access Bank for a whooping N2k deduction which caused me a serious embarrassment.

Access Bank removed 2k from the cash sent into my account to be delivered to someone and I had no money to replace it. The thing embarrassed me greatly and I will never forgive the bank. It felt like I was lying and was the one who removed the 2k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
me i will sue Airtel for bad network. 2week now i cant really browse until i move out to some area ehn.

owo data den jona
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by Emmanuel226(m): 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
Bolajibasia56:
Wow I need to do the needful to my bank
grin
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by LosC: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nitah1:
Like Gtbank,i will soon sue them for same reason....i blame Buhari fr this.
Nitah1 , let us make it a combined legal fight. grin
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by jimakeabi: 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
na UBA i won sue, just deducting my money anyhow...useless bank
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by Lugianostar(m): 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
Great gesture !!!

These communication networks are 419
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by West2019(m): 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
sweet. news
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by saasala(m): 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
zainabicy:
I lowkey believe that many of this companies in Nigeria get away with a lot of sh*t because we Nigerians don't trust the speed and honesty of our legal suing processes.

I should have sued my bank, Nepa, DStv and even my car's AC repair man for illegal deductions and poor service.

That AC repair is something really beyond me.

I have spent close to 200k and changed about 4 repairers for my AC and I still cant find a solution. Now I am gonna sell the fvcking car

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by icankel: 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
Lol, wat is 5m. something they will be taken from there customers within some seconds
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by ffo(m): 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
theoneJabulani:
Wonderful, am suing MTN too, they don dey chop my money since. But my own will be ₦50M. MTN go soon start to sweat

only mouth without action
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by pat077: 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
I think it's time I sue airtel for illegal deduction. They have been deducting my airtime since time Imo river.
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by theoneJabulani(m): 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
ffo:

only mouth without action

Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by MaryamFns: 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
theoneJabulani:
Wonderful, am suing MTN too, they don dey chop my money since. But my own will be ₦50M. MTN go soon start to sweat
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by MaryamFns: 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
zainabicy:

Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by Goalnaldo(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
Some years ago I broke my MTN SIM because of outrageous deductions. Called customer care several times, they did nothing. How I wish I had money, I would have sued their sorry ass.
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by LegalOpinion: 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
zainabicy:

Our judiciary is in shambles. Imagine a lawsuit that commenced in 2014 and judgment is just delivered 6 good years on. How many people can afford that time and money?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by isunday: 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
I need the man's number to give me his lawyers number as I will need their services too...

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by israelmao(m): 9:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
Believe me I am going to sue GLO right way for illegally deducting my airtime.
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by zainabicy: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
saasala:

That AC repair is something really beyond me.

I have spent close to 200k and changed about 4 repairers for my AC and I still cant find a solution. Now I am gonna sell the fvcking car

So it's not only me embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by zainabicy: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
LegalOpinion:

Our judiciary is in shambles. Imagine a lawsuit that commenced in 2014 and judgment is just delivered 6 good years on. How many people can afford that time and money?

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by c2far: 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
The judgment took 6 years! This wheel of justice needs a replacement.
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by Peresrichly: 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
Really I also believe if this companies realize we are open to the fact that when can actually sue them in all their mischievousness and also realize our courts can take it seriously and respond effectively they will definitely take us seriously.
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by tabuski(m): 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
OnpointDesign:
grin

This guy has done what a lotta Nigerians have been dreaming to do for a very long time.

Enjoy ya money.

I had to write a mail to sterling and put cbn in copy. They reversed my money

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
After 5 years for 5 million naira too bad
Dey can’t try this in USA
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by ibinaboonline: 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
Y u no file the class action suit? Abi make this man now come share the proceeds of his labor with you?
wilemer:

This is supposed to be a class-action suit. How about millions of pple who have been defrauded by MTN and other telcos.
What a country!

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by AbigailNebechi: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hemoglobin is the protein that makes blood red. It is composed of four protein chains, two alpha chains and two beta chains, each with a ring-like heme group containing an iron atom. Oxygen binds reversibly to these iron atoms and is transported through blood.
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by Sexycardib: 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
Have they paid him?
Will They Pay Him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whatsapp Video Call Upgraded To 8 Calls Per User / 10 Phones With 5000mah Battery Capacity In Nigeria / See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.