Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria (45477 Views)

Fresh Coronavirus Outbreak Hit Benue, 25 Cases Reported / Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) / Coronavirus Outbreak Turns Busy China Cities To Ghost Towns(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Mediarero: 11:59am On Feb 28, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikloFLhHFts

Governor of Lagos state Babajide Sanwoolu and other state committee addressing Coronarvirus outbreak in Lagos. They have assured everyone of their readiness to tackle the virus

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by hisexcellency34: 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
See what corruption has caused for Nigeria (EFCC)

22 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
Less scary picture, cus they are not wearing mask. If I'm in Lagos I will buy enough mask before it runs out

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by haywire07(m): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
Now, I agree with Magu who said Corona was caused by corruption.

I can't believe that right now, Chinese nationals are still being allowed into Nigeria.

I'm saying this because I just spotted a chinese who was picked at the airport yesterday. Infact, he is here with me.
I'm just so angry about how stupid and corrupt we can be individually because of money. I'm sure immigration at the airport must have turned their eyes when he arrived.

I'm having headache right now cry

All foreigners here right now have started using nose mask and no one wants to eat at the table cry

Modified : I want to assume my mind is playing tricks on me because I'm feeling feverish alongside the headache now cry

143 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Caramelskin(f): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
How to check for corona virus during incubation period (Period of no symptoms):
Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds.
If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stuffiness or tightness , etc , it proves there is no fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicating no infection.

53 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by dont8(m): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
Scary time ahead, imagine a virus of this proportion in an overwhelmed healthcare facility such as ours. China was able to build an hospital in a spate of 10days, whereas it would take eternity to build just 10Km of road in my country.

16 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by okpalaAnambra: 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
Good
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by adesharp2(m): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
ok
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by money121(m): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by willexyaho(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by TheTourist: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
The reaction pointing governor
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
Let's hope things get better

On another matter...

The war bewtween Igbos and Yorubas on this forum is getting out of hand. And is begining to become childish and silly. I would like to, in my own small way appeal to both tribalists on both sides to stop fighting. The COVID virus is not about who voted for what, same as Ebola. And 2023 is coming up and up till now there is no united Southern answer to the Northern hegemony.

Finally, it reflects badly on us Nigerians and shows us as a racist and bigoted people, which we are not.

Thank you. I have talked my own. You can insult me as much as you want. I am from neither tribe. But the abuse and insult is getting out of hand. 2015, and 2019 were a long time ago, as was 2011. Get over it.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Olalan(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
May God help us......
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by FuckThaMod: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
It's impossible to tackle a disease like corona in an over populated slum state like Lagos.. The govt should just pause for a moment when it comes to lying to the people, this is not election campaign. A state where 100 people enter 1 molue meant for 20 people. Very soon some will travel to the east and north, the whole Nigeria will soon be infected. We are doomed! I repeat, we are doomed!
We are all gonna dieeeee cry

14 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Rabbitcartel: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
I very much doubt this.. theres not much awareness going on.. I think its just a scheme to get the funds they requested to prevent the virus.

Ps.. im offering a swap deal.. dog for ravbits.. check my bio for the thread if interested.. lagos only ooh

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by salbis(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
One of the few times i was proud to be a Nigerian was, when ebola outbreak was tackled within a very short period of time in 2014. The then government did her part very well, likewise private sectors and ordinary citizens. I pray this government should be frank enough to work with people collaboratively, so as to tackle this COVID-19. I believe this virus doesn't know, gender, tribe, religion, region or class. May this one too pass without much negative impact!

23 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Mateen1000: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
May God protect Us All

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by YorubaKinging: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
No coronaVirus in Yoruba land

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by lawalosky(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
G
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by koffsman(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
We need action not just press conference and words alone and I hope they don't use this as a means to share the 650m oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by grandlexuz(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
B
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by vibbb: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nigeria might probably shock the world by getting solution to this killer virus. Ranging from our hot weather to the expertise of our medical personnel.
But then prevention is better than cure, everyone has to brace up and stay safe.

11 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by raphemmanuel(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nigeria! What a country
You heard the virus news, you feel so reluctant instead of employing every measures to stop it from entering the country.
Now the virus has spread into the country, now you want to fight it sad

You forgot that saying "prevention is better than cure"

Now that many will be infected and many would also die in the process, the country has risen to fight the virus.

Oh!!! What a country I found myself in...

God save we your children.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by IbSalHas: 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
Coronavirus is a mere sickness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by nairaman66(m): 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by jennybright(f): 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
You know the virus is in those countries yet instead of you to check them well on arrival at the airport, immigration staffs are busy asking OGA WETIN YOU BRING FOR ME and left their duty post. Mother Mary please intercede for your children

7 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by seunlayi(m): 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
Let's hear from baba Aṣọ Rock too

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
Both sanwo olu and his cabinet especially health commissioner should be quarantined.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC / How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? / Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.