Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,262 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:25 AM

Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers (31596 Views)

Friday Prayers Hold In Bauchi Mosques Despite COVID-19 Spread / Noise Pollution, Loudspeakers and the Neighbor / Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
trutht828:

The activities of those pastors are not in line with the teaching of Christianity.

However, the case is different with you Muslim. Every Muslim has.murder and bloodhsed in his heart. You call it Jihad, don't you?
If you want to have knowledge of some is better you go for research, I have read Quran multiple times I have never come across such Verse.if you can point out the verse which stated that one must kill for jihad in Quran I will not argue with you again. Secondly why are you separating Christianity from rituals killings l/ burying people in the altar ?When we are known that the two work together.
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by Obinnachu9765: 1:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
see below
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by trutht828: 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
Meeyankee:

If you want to have knowledge of some is better you go for research, I have read Quran multiple times I have never come across such Verse.if you can point out the verse which stated that one must kill for jihad in Quran I will not argue with you again. Secondly why are you separating Christianity from rituals killings l/ burying people in the altar ?When we are known that the two work together.

Then where did uthman Dan fodio and Muhammed get their own doctrine of intolerance and bloodshed? You forgot that Islam got to Nigeria via bloodshed, right?

Maybe you want to read the following part of your Quran:

"And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah."
— Quran 2:191

"But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)"
--Quran 9:5

Looks like you refused to open your eyes while reading the Quran. The veil has turned you blind.

1 Like

Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
trutht828:

Then where did uthman Dan fodio and Muhammed get their own doctrine of intolerance and bloodshed? You forgot that Islam got to Nigeria via bloodshed, right?

"And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah."

"But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)"

Looks like you refused to open your eyes while reading the Quran. The veil has turned you blind.
You understand this at all (drive them out of the places whence they drove you out)? Islam only teaches us to retaliate but not to start . Read to understand. Quran only told us to fight back whenever the infidel like you are fighting us.
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by trutht828: 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
Meeyankee:

You understand this at all (drive them out of the places whence they drove you out)? Islam only teaches us to retaliate but not to start . Read to understand. Quran only told us to fight back whenever the infidel like you are fighting us.

So uthman Dan fodio was retaliating abi?

Go and read the story of the murderer that brought Islam to Nigeria and you will see that he murdered those people just because they were practicing religions different from Islam.
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Pls get sense and stop showing your ignorance...
is this all you ve got? grin

You couldn't even back up your claims and tell me in which part of UAE the churches are? you muslems! are just a bunch goons and liars. tell me where churches are in the UAE!! you hyporcrite!! grin
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by moorevic(m): 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
Meeyankee:

Get this clear United state is not a Christian country .
Is it a MUSLIM country?
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
A state in the US, not the US as a Nation..

As New Jersey lays its bed, may it lie on it!

Religious bigot always on every thread making your shitty religion look holier than thou.
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
trutht828:

So uthman Dan fodio was retaliating abi?

Go and read the story of the murderer that brought Islam to Nigeria and you will see that he murdered those people just because they were practicing religions different from Islam.
Go and asked or read the history on how Christianity also entered different countries. Don’t reply me for now just go and read the history then come back we can now by then .
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
gypsey:
is this all you ve got? grin

You couldn't even back up your claims and tell me in which part of UAE the churches are? you muslems! are just a bunch goons and liars. tell me where churches are in the UAE!! you hyporcrite!! grin

Youre obviously a slowpoke...

Did you just say i didnt back up the claims with parts of UAE where the churches are?

Even something as simple as Google has shown you 3 mosques in abu dhabi alone abd 2 in dubai with maps...

Youre still saying the claim isnt backed up...

Iro, i for go uproot the church come show you...

Omo ode
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
trutht828:

Stop being intentionally blind. Your religion is a religion of hate and you are intolerant. There are places in ilorin where Christians dare not preach even for 5 minutes. You dare not preach for a minute in public in the Saudi Arabia.

You guys are intolerant and your religion of blood shed and destruction is designed to preach hate for other religions.

Says a christain who wouldn't see a thread on Islam and jump on it to spew trash. Why would you go about trying to preach in public, when you have a church or you don't know that is nuisance. The UK even arrested one of your noise-making preachers because of so-called public evangelism, only an insane country like Nigeria would allow retards to make noise on the streets in the name of preaching. What do you know about intolerance at least you are even allowed existence in all countries, a certain Slovakia or Slovenia has sworn never let muslims exist and you talk of intolerance.

1 Like

Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by trutht828: 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
Meeyankee:

Go and asked or read the history on how Christianity also entered different countries. Don’t reply me for now just go and read the history then come back we can now by then .

I understand your trick. You realize that you can't change the fact that Islam is a religion of bloodshed and intolerance. So, you are attempting to change the focus.

Christianity came through peaceful preaching. Those you see killing tribesmen were about their personal businesses of kidnapping and slave trading. Those slave traders might have come from chrustian-dominated countries, but they didn't come to preach; they came for their dubious, ungodly businesses.

But can we say same
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
centboy123456:

See this Muslim people they want to make America a secular country

Why don't u make Saudi Arabia and another Muslim country a secular country

If case u may know America is a Christian country just like order Christian country in Europe so get that there is no Sharia law in America so get that too

Oshey President of the United States, look at this bigot talking with so much entitlement. No religion and I repeat no religion owns the United States. America is a free world, free from all the shackles of a domineering religion. That's why you have LaVeyan Satanism, Islam, Christianity, Scientology, Eckankar and several other religions spread through America.
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
dataking:

With that old woman wey you take collect papers. We know your type. Even with your travels, you no get exposure. No sense. Brainlesss

I swear my brother, the fellow is still acting deluded.

1 Like

Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by trutht828: 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
LostAddict:

Says a christain who wouldn't see a thread on Islam and jump on it to spew trash. Why would you go about trying to preach in public, when you have a church or you don't know that is nuisance. The UK even arrested one of your noise-making preachers because of so-called public evangelism, only an insane country like Nigeria would allow retards to make noise on the streets in the name of preaching. What do you know about intolerance at least you are even allowed existence in all countries, a certain Slovakia or Slovenia has sworn never let muslims exist and you talk of intolerance.

Then you are saying your imams who preach through loudspeaker during jumat are retards and idiots. They too disturb people's peace on the street; hope you aren't too daft not to know that.

Your first statement sounds stupid though.
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
trutht828:

Then you are saying your imams who preach through loudspeaker during jumat are retards and idiots. They too disturb people's peace on the street; hope you aren't too daft not to know that.

Your first statement sounds stupid though.

I am not a muslim neither are my a christain, so don't address me as such. Imams don't preach during Juma'at prayers with speakers. Those speakers are only used to call people for worship, thank you.
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
centboy123456:

Oga don't ever say that again in ur life

America is a Christian country

have you ever see any president or governor in America being a Muslim no because America is a Christian country

If u are looking for secular country go to Saudi Arabia

Over entitlement as if you built the United States, I would still tell your sorry ass again the United States is not and has never been a christian country.
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by trutht828: 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
LostAddict:

I am not a muslim neither are my a christain, so don't address me as such. Imams don't preach during Juma'at prayers with speakers. Those speakers are only used to call people for worship, thank you.

Then you clearly don't know what you are talking about. You are just making idiotic ranting without even understanding what you are saying. Go to mosque areas on Fridays and you will agree that you are too dumb and uninformed to hold this discussion
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Youre obviously a slowpoke...

Did you just say i didnt back up the claims with parts of UAE where the churches are?

Even something as simple as Google has shown you 3 mosques in abu dhabi alone abd 2 in dubai with maps...

Youre still saying the claim isnt backed up...

Iro, i for go uproot the church come show you...

Omo ode
No you didn't. you claimed you witnessed them shocked now it's google? okay, if i believe your google, how is 2 churches in Abu
Abu dahbi and 3 churches in dubai compared to 15 mosques and 30000 bloody muslems in New jersey alone? 30000? in one American state alone? that's like too many terrorists and i believe these 3000 has children and wives, that's more kids and female terrorists in New jersey alone.. shocked
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
trutht828:

I understand your trick. You realize that you can't change the fact that Islam is a religion of bloodshed and intolerance. So, you are attempting to change the focus.

Christianity came through peaceful preaching. Those you see killing tribesmen were about their personal businesses of kidnapping and slave trading. Those slave traders might have come from chrustian-dominated countries, but they didn't come to preach; they came for their dubious, ungodly businesses.

But can we say same
Boy you know nothing. Go and study on how Christianity come
Into existence in different countries.
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
AntiChristian:

The adhan is just a call to prayer which is usually done for less than 7 mins!

Your Church can be granted the same 7mins to use the loudspeaker if you can complete your singing, clapping, dancing, preaching, etc in that time!

Na everything be Islamisation in their eyes!
Islamic countries abound which will not give christians 2 minutes to worship. Forget that thing you are saying.
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by Aboki99(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
So what if Islam is a domineering religion? A Muslim is a practicing Christian. Don't talk about a great religion you have never objectively researched and evaluated. If you had investigated Islam dispassionately, I am very sure, you'd have written something more meaningful devoid of hate and hatred against something you don't even bother to research on! Be humble and objective enough to investigate Islam.

slyfoxxjoe:
The US better be careful what they open themselves up to in the name of this nonsense “inclusion” thing.

Islam is a very domineering religion. Give them one inch and before you know it there is a mosque on every street corner blaring out noise from loudspeakers till all sane people leave the neighborhood.

Go to east London and see what I’m talking about.

P.s Nairaland stop making us swear allegiance to Mohammed just to comment on Islamic posts. You don’t do the same for Christian posts. This is discrimination of the highest order.
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by AntiChristian: 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Islamic countries abound which will not give christians 2 minutes to worship. Forget that thing you are saying.

Stop complaining! Create Christian states that limits other religion. If you can't do that leave Islamic states with their laws!
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
AntiChristian:

Stop complaining! Create Christian states that limits other religion. If you can't do that leave Islamic states with their laws!
We will continue to storm nairaland and spit the truth into your face. We will not stop being liberal because of you.
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by AntiChristian: 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

We will continue to storm nairaland and spit the truth into your face. We will not stop being liberal because of you.

Where is the truth?

All I see is bias and islamophobia gone haywire!
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by shomutuski(m): 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
Hyperchi:
Nice move. But if it was a church in a Muslim neighborhood will u guys accept it?

Who told you new jersey nah christian neighborhood. That's why USA is advanced. They no carry relegion matter for head like unaa.

Pele ooo!!! Mayor of New Jersey
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
Aboki99:
So what if Islam is a domineering religion? A Muslim is a practicing Christian. Don't talk about a great religion you have never objectively researched and evaluated. If you had investigated Islam dispassionately, I am very sure, you'd have written something more meaningful devoid of hate and hatred against something you don't even bother to research on! Be humble and objective enough to investigate Islam.

I have investigated Islam thoroughly and concluded it’s a very intolerant religion that seeks to impose its ways on people everywhere it reaches.

This is not coming from a place of hate sir. It’s pure objectivity. I can tell you all the flaws in Christianity too. I don’t care much for either religion. I love all humans whether Christian or Muslim, but religion itself has brought this world more pain that benefits.

P.s what do you mean by “a Muslim is a practicing Christian”? Pls explain that one sir.
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by Bamidele1437: 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
trutht828:

Read what you typed once again, you'll see a place where it says "DRIVE them out of the places whence they DROVE YOU OUT"
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
LostAddict:

Over entitlement as if you built the United States, I would still tell your sorry ass again the United States is not and has never been a christian country.

What religion did those who built the United States practice
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
AntiChristian:

Where is the truth?

All I see is bias and islamophobia gone haywire!
Islamophobia? Is the phobia not justified?
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by AntiChristian: 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Islamophobia? Is the phobia not justified?

It is not justified!

You want to eat your cake and have it. Everything in Nigeria must be Christianised!

Saturdays and Sundays are rest days!

Christians can decorate public institutions with Christmas items!

But na Islamisation you all see!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia / Bloodbath As Muslims In Oyo Fight Over Praying Ground In Igboora, Ibarapa East / Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.