Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers (31710 Views)

Friday Prayers Hold In Bauchi Mosques Despite COVID-19 Spread / Noise Pollution, Loudspeakers and the Neighbor / Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

What religion did those who built the United States practice

Those who built the United States built it with the goal of making it a free place for all and not on the basis or foundation of a particular Abrahamic religion.
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by FIRDAUS3(m): 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
AntiChristian:

The adhan is just a call to prayer which is usually done for less than 7 mins!

Your Church can be granted the same 7mins to use the loudspeaker if you can complete your singing, clapping, dancing, preaching, etc in that time!

Na everything be Islamisation in their eyes!
Appropriate! Nice and unique response.
Thanks

Oooooooooooooooooooooshey
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by moufan: 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
masha ALLAH
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
LostAddict:

Those who built the United States built it with the goal of making it a free place for all and not on the basis or foundation of a particular Abrahamic religion.

Don't bury your head in the sand. The question was not the goal of the builders. The question was the religion of the builders. If they recognized that religion is a personal thing and therefore refrained from making their religion a state religion, does that remove the fact that their religion influenced them in building the country?

1 Like

Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by makjo900: 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
trutht828:

Then where did uthman Dan fodio and Muhammed get their own doctrine of intolerance and bloodshed? You forgot that Islam got to Nigeria via bloodshed, right?

Maybe you want to read the following part of your Quran:

"And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah."
— Quran 2:191

"But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)"
--Quran 9:5

Looks like you refused to open your eyes while reading the Quran. The veil has turned you blind.

Deuteronomy 13
“If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

These verses must also be from the quran or your bigotry eyes has blinded you to see the evils in your religion, god and book
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by trutht828: 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
makjo900:

Deuteronomy 13
“If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

These verses must also be from the quran or your bigotry eyes has blinded you to see the evils in your religion, god and book

Christians now follow and obey the new testament and not the old testament. Looks like you misliama copied your violence from the old testament.
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by trutht828: 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2020
Bamidele1437:

Read what you typed once again, you'll see a place where it says "DRIVE them out of the places whence they DROVE YOU OUT"

What.about "slay them wherever you find them? Why are you avoiding that part?
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by trutht828: 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
Meeyankee:

Boy you know nothing. Go and study on how Christianity come
Into existence in different countries.

You are mixing Western dominance to Christianity dominance. The westerners came here to dominate, not because they wanted to bring Christianity, but because they wanted to further their Dominion
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Don't bury your head in the sand. The question was not the goal of the builders. The question was the religion of the builders. If they recognized that religion is a personal thing and therefore refrained from making their religion a state religion, does that remove the fact that their religion influenced them in building the country?

I am not burying my hand in the sand not today not any other day. You yourself just said the fact, it is not a state religion makes it same with every other religion.
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by NaMeAboki: 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
What a civilised and tolerant community; unlike some examples we have here where they have have taken their bigotry and hatred to another level.
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
LostAddict:

I am not burying my hand in the sand not today not any other day. You yourself just said the fact, it is not a state religion makes it same with every other religion.
That's what i'm telling you. That they chose not to make their religion a state religion was not based on the presence of another religion as at then, but because they wanted a society not trapped by religion in developing. It does not make them less religious than the Arabians who chose to make Islam a state religion except you want to tell us they were foolish to not have imposed their religion as a state religion then.
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by Bimpe29: 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
Spot on.
The noise pollution coming from the 2 Churches on my street doesn't have part 2.
AntiChristian:

The adhan is just a call to prayer which is usually done for less than 7 mins!

Your Church can be granted the same 7mins to use the loudspeaker if you can complete your singing, clapping, dancing, preaching, etc in that time!

Na everything be Islamisation in their eyes!
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by AntiChristian: 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Bimpe29:
Spot on.
The noise pollution coming from the 2 Churches on my street doesn't have part 2.

Just report them to LASEPA.

Google them report on their website and then also on their WhatsApp numbers.

You may need to give them addresses and evidences too.
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by Aboki99(m): 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
Which books have you read on Islam? Can you cite historical examples on why Islam is intolerent.

slyfoxxjoe:
I have investigated Islam thoroughly and concluded it’s a very intolerant religion that seeks to impose its ways on people everywhere it reaches.

This is not coming from a place of hate sir. It’s pure objectivity. I can tell you all the flaws in Christianity too. I don’t care much for either religion. I love all humans whether Christian or Muslim, but religion itself has brought this world more pain that benefits.

P.s what do you mean by “a Muslim is a practicing Christian”? Pls explain that one sir.
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 07, 2020
Ykc2:
if you vex finish go bornu ask for sambisa forest go there take one suicide belt go to one mosque shout Allah wa ku bomb you will be blown into pieces but your reward will be 72 virgins,your manhood will never go down again you will enjoy your 72 virgins infinity,

Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by Mrsserene: 1:07am On Mar 07, 2020
Allahu Akbar!
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:36am On Mar 07, 2020
gypsey:
No you didn't. you claimed you witnessed them shocked now it's google? okay, if i believe your google, how is 2 churches in Abu
Abu dahbi and 3 churches in dubai compared to 15 mosques and 30000 bloody muslems in New jersey alone? 30000? in one American state alone? that's like too many terrorists and i believe these 3000 has children and wives, that's more kids and female terrorists in New jersey alone.. shocked

Ode... you said there are no churches on UAE and i proved you wrong... stop being a fool
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 07, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Ode... you said there are no churches on UAE and i proved you wrong... stop being a fool
you wanna lick my bottom? I think you wanna lick my bottom tongue
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by makjo900: 9:49am On Mar 07, 2020
trutht828:

Christians now follow and obey the new testament and not the old testament. Looks like you misliama copied your violence from the old testament.

Dumb response that only stupid people says or listens to. You quote Malachi, Psalms, Isiah, this same Deuteronomy, etc and they aren't old testament but the moment the violence, terror, murderous, greed etc nature of your god is mentioned, ya'all quickly exonerate him. Is the old testament god different from the new testament? very stupid and intolerant people
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by trutht828: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2020
makjo900:

Dumb response that only stupid people says or listens to. You quote Malachi, Psalms, Isiah, this same Deuteronomy, etc and they aren't old testament but the moment the violence, terror, murderous, greed etc nature of your god is mentioned, ya'all quickly exonerate him. Is the old testament god different from the new testament? very stupid and intolerant people

We quote those other parts and shun the violence-related parts of the Old Testament because Christ gave us a new rule of love, tolerance and forgiveness in the New testament.

If Christians don't have the New Testament but only follow the Old Testament, do you think we will be watching you bloodsucking Muslims go about killing Christians? We would have taken your lives at the ratio of 1 to 10. We would have killed 10 Muslims for every 1 Christian that you people murder. You sensless idiiot.
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by makjo900: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
trutht828:

We quote those other parts and shun the violence-related parts of the Old Testament because Christ gave us a new rule of love, tolerance and forgiveness in the New testament.

If Christians don't have the New Testament but only follow the Old Testament, do you think we will be watching you bloodsucking Muslims go about killing Christians? We would have taken your lives at the ratio of 1 to 10. We would have killed 10 Muslims for every 1 Christian that you people murder. You sensless idiiot.

Like i said tell this bullshit to your fellow deadbrain biggotic christians, you aren't any different from the muslims that kill. you are both killers and terrorists and ya'all both worship terrorist gods. jesus brought new thing, so your god is so stupid and confused that he is changing his very own rules. did he say he isn't human that can change his mind? Isn't the supposed old testament owners gods favorite people? isn't he supposed to be the same yesterday, today and forever? How come your confused terrorist god is now changing his mind? You ar bunch of retarded and confused terrorists
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by MineBitcoin(m): 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
Friends, let me share with you a cool browser with built-in mining features, I've been using it few weeks now and results are great! You get paid in Bitcoins and payments come directly to your Bitcoin wallet. Download it here -

Check my signature for the links
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by trutht828: 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
makjo900:

[s]Like i said tell this bullshit to your fellow deadbrain biggotic christians, you aren't any different from the muslims that kill. you are both killers and terrorists and ya'all both worship terrorist gods. jesus brought new thing, so your god is so stupid and confused that he is changing his very own rules. did he say he isn't human that can change his mind? Isn't the supposed old testament owners gods favorite people? isn't he supposed to be the same yesterday, today and forever? How come your confused terrorist god is now changing his mind? You ar bunch of retarded and confused terrorists[/s]

Empty sensless ranting of a murderer. No Christian of today is ever taught to kill people in our Churches or any other Christian association. But hatred for other religions and murder is part of your doctrine as a Muslim.

Yes, a Muslim is a murderer and blood sucker by nature.
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by makjo900: 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
trutht828:

Empty sensless ranting of a murderer. No Christian of today is ever taught to kill people in our Churches or any other Christian association. But hatred for other religions and murder is part of your doctrine as a Muslim.

Yes, a Muslim is a murderer and blood sucker by nature.

Quit crying like a mad just like your murderous and terrorist god and his followers. Here are some of his worshipers doing his work Alexander bissonette, Timothy McVeigh, Robert Bowers etc are christian terrorists

Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by trutht828: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2020
makjo900:

Quit crying like a mad just like your murderous and terrorist god and his followers. Here are some of his worshipers doing his work Alexander bissonette, Timothy McVeigh, Robert Bowers etc are christian terrorists

Those guys cannot link their actions to any church or pastor. But I'm sure you and your fellow head slammer murderers can link your murderous ways to several alfas and imams.
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by makjo900: 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
trutht828:

Those guys cannot link their actions to any church or pastor. But I'm sure you and your fellow head slammer murderers can link your murderous ways to several alfas and imams.

I thought christians don't do jack, it's not about being link to pastor or church lol . You are completely demented and braindead
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by kutashi: 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
trutht828:

You mean there is even strictness to religion practices in ilorin by Muslims? Thanks for further confirming the wickedness in your religion.

You just confirm the level of your mumu and i advice u not marry because i won't like your children unborn to be Chief Mumu like u! Just get a teacher to solve your English Language problem! Then, I will have your time! grin Olorun o! If you can misunderstood a simple sentence, how are you coping with the reading of bible? If bible were to be in hebrew, you will translate 'to' as 'toilet'! Mumu of the new century! I thought you are a sane human being, that's why i requested for proof but i don't know it was human being with chimpanzee brain! Mumu
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by trutht828: 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
kutashi:

[s]You just confirm the level of your mumu and i advice u not marry because i won't like your children unborn to be Chief Mumu like u! Just get a teacher to solve your English Language problem! Then, I will have your time! grin Olorun o! If you can misunderstood a simple sentence, how are you coping with the reading of bible? If bible were to be in hebrew, you will translate 'to' as 'toilet'! Mumu of the new century! I thought you are a sane human being, that's why i requested for proof but i don't know it was human being with chimpanzee brain! Mumu[/s]

How does any of the rubbish you wrote up there remove the blood-thirst and wickedness in your religion?
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by kutashi: 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
trutht828:

How does any of the rubbish you wrote up there remove the blood-thirst and wickedness in your religion?
I have already sized up your brain up base on your level of reasoning through your response and the verdict is you are even dangerous to your self. I hope you won't take sniper option due to your zealed sealed hatred towards Islam because its obvious u will keep on writing the same thing as your response due to your blind hatred! You made an accusation not allegation, and i asked for evidence but you started sliding grin grin grin

Invite those who are more sound and articulate that are not mumu like u to make a valid response! Your just confirmed what the Al Qur'an (book of light) said in Chapter 2 vs 6-7 that:

"As to those who reject (Islamic) Faith, it is the same to them whether thou warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe."

"Allah hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur)."
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by trutht828: 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
kutashi:

I have already sized up your brain up base on your level of reasoning through your response and the verdict is you are even dangerous to your self. I hope you won't take sniper option due to your zealed sealed hatred towards Islam because its obvious u will keep on writing the same thing as your response due to your blind hatred! You made an accusation not allegation, and i asked for evidence but you started sliding grin grin grin

Invite those who are more sound and articulate that are not mumu like u to make a valid response! Your just confirmed what the Al Qur'an (book of light) said in Chapter 2 vs 6-7 that:

"As to those who reject (Islamic) Faith, it is the same to them whether thou warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe."

"Allah hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur)."

Dumb. If you actually can size up a brain, you would have noticed that your own brain is sent and dead. Looks like you aren't that good in what you do.

However, Islam has built hatred for itself by forcing people into your cursed, demonic religion. For example, how did your father and his father become Muslims? Was it not through the forceful, murderous campaign of Uthman Dan fodio? Yeah, Islam came to your father and his father before him via bloodshed. If you are too mentally dead to realise this, then maybe you should go to the grave and ask your great grand father.
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by kutashi: 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
trutht828:

Dumb. If you actually can size up a brain, you would have noticed that your own brain is sent and dead. Looks like you aren't that good in what you do.

However, Islam has built hatred for itself by forcing people into your cursed, demonic religion. For example, how did your father and his father become Muslims? Was it not through the forceful, murderous campaign of Uthman Dan fodio? Yeah, Islam came to your father and his father before him via bloodshed. If you are too mentally dead to realise this, then maybe you should go to the grave and ask your great grand father.
I saw it coming! And I told you, sniper still remain your best option because you sound frustrated! The way you are frustrated with Islam doesn't dethrone you as Reverend MuMu or Pope MuMu ministering to other mumus of the christiendom! Gaskia! You are suffering from "low life traumatic syndrome"! Bloodshed is what they told you about Islam abi? Just come to UK here and learn what your master that brought your mumu religion you want kill yourself for did during Crusade and you will remain silent for life but i know you are more daft than your pastor! You people don't read and when you ever did, you people misunderstood and misinterprete which was the genesis of this!

Frankly speaking, l always see you people as professional MuMu and a perfect example of daft itself! If you people can be preaching with Bible written by Paul who was arch enemy of 'your Jesus' and doesn't follow him during his life! And he directly narrated so many event he was not part of as if he was there! Can you see that right from Pope in Vatican city down to first man in your family that accept your Mumu religion right to you "super idiot Reverend Mumu" are super daft! an
To compound your confusion which version of bible are you reading? Old testament, KJ version, New testament,..... I can continue up to 20 like that and there are many verses missing from one version to another! Apart from that, verse 7 in one version may be verse 3 in another version due to deletion! Deleting the word of GOD! Bunch of confusionist! How many are the commandment now 10 or 20? I swear, your religion is for MuMu people like you!

You are too low to even discuss your mumu religion with me not to talk of Islam! Your thieving leaders know you people are robotic MuMus and that's why they put the ideology of islam is about bloodshed and uthman dan fodio bla bla story in your chimpanzee like brain! Read more and research wide about islam so that you can argue and counter argue better but not just repeating one non tenable nonsense that someone put in low functioning brain since you are Kid. I don't know if you are adult now because you don't behave like one but you can help yourself before its too late! Try to take your time to reflect on issues raised because I know you lack articulate preparedness in response to issue and that's why you are frustrated! I wish you can come to UK, may be that will reboot your brain!

Life has gone beyond just arguing like monkey low life brain the way you have permanently chosed to be now! You argue and write with fact and that was the reason i asked for the place but you acted pathetic, deranged, perpetually frustrated, permanently confused Mumu like filled hatred which is hallmark of your mumu religion! Honestly, the oyinbos here are not like you idiot!
Re: Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers by trutht828: 12:23am On Mar 09, 2020
kutashi:
[s]I saw it coming! And I told you, sniper still remain your best option because you sound frustrated! The way you are frustrated with Islam doesn't dethrone you as Reverend MuMu or Pope MuMu ministering to other mumus of the christiendom! Gaskia! You are suffering from "low life traumatic syndrome"! Bloodshed is what they told you about Islam abi? Just come to UK here and learn what your master that brought your mumu religion you want kill yourself for did during Crusade and you will remain silent for life but i know you are more daft than your pastor! You people don't read and when you ever did, you people misunderstood and misinterprete which was the genesis of this!

Frankly speaking, l always see you people as professional MuMu and a perfect example of daft itself! If you people can be preaching with Bible written by Paul who was arch enemy of 'your Jesus' and doesn't follow him during his life! And he directly narrated so many event he was not part of as if he was there! Can you see that right from Pope in Vatican city down to first man in your family that accept your Mumu religion right to you "super idiot Reverend Mumu" are super daft! an
To compound your confusion which version of bible are you reading? Old testament, KJ version, New testament,..... I can continue up to 20 like that and there are many verses missing from one version to another! Apart from that, verse 7 in one version may be verse 3 in another version due to deletion! Deleting the word of GOD! Bunch of confusionist! How many are the commandment now 10 or 20? I swear, your religion is for MuMu people like you!

You are too low to even discuss your mumu religion with me not to talk of Islam! Your thieving leaders know you people are robotic MuMus and that's why they put the ideology of islam is about bloodshed and uthman dan fodio bla bla story in your chimpanzee like brain! Read more and research wide about islam so that you can argue and counter argue better but not just repeating one non tenable nonsense that someone put in low functioning brain since you are Kid. I don't know if you are adult now because you don't behave like one but you can help yourself before its too late! Try to take your time to reflect on issues raised because I know you lack articulate preparedness in response to issue and that's why you are frustrated! I wish you can come to UK, may be that will reboot your brain!

Life has gone beyond just arguing like monkey low life brain the way you have permanently chosed to be now! You argue and write with fact and that was the reason i asked for the place but you acted pathetic, deranged, perpetually frustrated, permanently confused Mumu like filled hatred which is hallmark of your mumu religion! Honestly, the oyinbos here are not like you idiot![/s]

You just keep on repeating the same thing over and over: stupid, daft, idiot. Are those the things they teach you in your cursed religion of bloodshed?

I will still repeat it. Your great grand father became a Muslim by violence. If not for violence, bloodshed and murder, your great grand father wouldn't have heard about Islam. I'm sure you also know this.

You may rant from dusk to dawn, it doesn't change the fact that Uthman Dan fodio murdered thousands before he could bring Islam to you.

So, death, murder and bloodshed are all parts of Islam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Islamic Scholar Dies In Saudi Arabia / Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam / Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.