Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA (46267 Views)

Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? / Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High / Old Woman Spotted Picking Used Sanitary Pads From A Refuse Dump. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by LordAzubuike(f): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
Jonathan39:
I have lived in the North, Northern youths do most of those things
Yeah they do some but not all.. some of them are exagerrated
Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by Solorrman3310: 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
SEGLIZ:
wetin man no hear now?
this one weak man o.
soon this ones go dey spread another kind of virus.
I beg make dem stat dey quarantine anytin gombe
We expect the virus to start from the region that had billions of naira in trading human parts and eating humans and all living organism included.
Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by Jonathan39: 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
How come you are from the North with Igbo username. Are you ashamed of your origin, infidel
LordAzubuike:

Yeah they do some but not all.. some of them are exagerrated
Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by Jonathan39: 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ok your name sounds familiar
Shimran:

State created from plateau
Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by temisimo: 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by Kennyswag: 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
Solorrman3310:
We expect the virus to start from the region that had billions of naira in trading human parts and eating humans and all living organism included.
you cursed northerners are the problem of this country..

1 Like

Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
nonxo007:
Wetin Corona virus no go see for Lagos. Addiction is a bastard
stale already undecided
Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
Some people sniff bleach and gum. it's no biggie
Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by hypertekcdf(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
Did you kill anyone?

Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by JayPeeOham: 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ewwwwww
Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by Fredosky247(m): 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nothing wey Chibuzor no go see for warehouse! shocked
Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by Okoroawusa: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
ValCon888:
This is a practice that's been going on for a very long time in India, Indonesia and other Asian countries.
Boiling used sanitary pads and drinking it creates a hallucinogenic effect similar to taking LSD, mushrooms, and Crystal meth.

Another alternative is to stand over a very hot soakaway and inhaling the escaping gases.

The things people do to get high.
What?

I have never heard of this before in my entire life.

This is disgusting
Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by Okoroawusa: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
bikefab:
I have seen it all...some of them mix maggi in Coca-Cola.
Maggi inside Coca-Cola?

I don die
Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by Engraced80(f): 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
Absolutely disgusting. I pray they find healing.
Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by macAB: 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
Even corolla virus go run wen him hear dis one.

https://www.independent.ng/how-women-get-high-with-used-sanitary-pads-ndlea/[/quote]
Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by ZeusP(m): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
Neurotoxins
Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by maeola(f): 11:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
This is way beyond me... shocked

O ga ooooo!!!!

Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by Enemyofpeace: 2:53am On Feb 29, 2020
No wonder Bola146 no dey throwey her own again and she is always high
Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by steppin: 3:05am On Feb 29, 2020
Kobicove:
Nothing wey Hope Uzodinma no go see for Imo State Government House? undecided

Why are these northerners so obsessed with getting high?
Absence of beer.

1 Like

Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by georgeozoh: 4:03am On Feb 29, 2020
Wonders shall never end

1 Like

Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by Alzirida(f): 5:51am On Feb 29, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

like u mean it brings hallucinations??

it’s the chlorine used to sanitize menstrual products that’s getting kids tipsy, giving them hallucinations and a feeling of “flying.”
Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by OlawaleBammie: 6:42am On Feb 29, 2020
Alzirida:

it’s the chlorine used to sanitize menstrual products that’s getting kids tipsy, giving them hallucinations and a feeling of “flying.”

Haishhh!! does dat justify dem drinking one silky/sticky blood from under??

Chaiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!
Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by dalass(f): 8:07am On Feb 29, 2020
ValCon888:
This is a practice that's been going on for a very long time in India, Indonesia and other Asian countries.
Boiling used sanitary pads and drinking it creates a hallucinogenic effect similar to taking LSD, mushrooms, and Crystal meth.

Another alternative is to stand over a very hot soakaway and inhaling the escaping gases.

The things people do to get high.

Abnormal peeps whose mind has be3n altered goes to any length to get that feeling...
Sanitary pad that you can't touch as the user, some stupid fools will now be drinking it?

Mad people...
North and drugs ; like 6&7
Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:13am On Feb 29, 2020
Arrewa quick quick come over here and see how your gombe sisters are boiling and drinking their menstrual blood my gee!!!

Must you nut be high all the time?!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Thank God say zoogerians' eyes don finally clear say na una northerners go finally finish them las las!!!

Zoo must fall!!!
Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:16am On Feb 29, 2020
steppin:

Absence of beer.

Bullseye!!!
Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by riczy(m): 4:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
The most weird news(thing) I have heard in d last five years! Chai some ppl sha!!!
Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by Mryacks: 8:41am On Mar 03, 2020
I'll be damned.....what?? shocked
Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by Tiwatopebabe(f): 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
Solorrman3310:
Do u have d Amala mouth to talk rubbish ,u that eat human being still talks in Nigeria ? How many ritualist do u have ? Ur father sale ur mother's head,ur mother sales ur sisters vagina on an on it went. Sanitary part is nothing but a child play compared to how illicit u people are ,may be u are even illegitimate or u are ur brothers daughter that's even normal to u.
It's so obvious your brain has been programmed to be tribalistic. If your case isn't a pathetic case of insanity, you would see that the comment was directed to the wicked ones among humans but to you, you'd rather see with your nose than use your eyes. If I were attacking a tribe, would I not be so particular about the genocidal excess of your lots? Or your stinking, miserable, pessimistic life? See, try to taste your pill before dishing it out cos he who lives in glass house doesn't throw stones unless you share filial relationship with the lady in which case, I'll say sorry to you. If you like drink from the pit latrine, it won't stop your life from being miserable.
Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by Irennediva(f): 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
smiley
Re: In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Head Of Baby Born In Jos Continues Swells Continuously Due To Medical Condition / Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.