Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Oando Second Stage Invite: 20 Minutes Test - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oando Second Stage Invite: 20 Minutes Test (926 Views)

Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 / Start Career At Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme / Oando Sacks 100 Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oando Second Stage Invite: 20 Minutes Test by ennyj01(m): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hello everyone
I hope you all are good, I just want to know if there is anyone that was invited for the OANDO second stage test coming up this Sunday..

Does anybody know what the test will likely be like, but hat we can read for the test?

I will also be glad if we can all share our time to know when we are writing...

My own test time is on Sunday by 3pm
Is there anybody writing before 3pm also...
Re: Oando Second Stage Invite: 20 Minutes Test by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
Is the test online or written at a location? What type of questions will they ask? Have any idea?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oando Second Stage Invite: 20 Minutes Test by qanda: 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Oando Second Stage Invite: 20 Minutes Test by ennyj01(m): 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
Tomfurd:
Is the test online or written at a location? What type of questions will they ask? Have any idea?

The test is online, I don't know the type of questions they will ask. Maybe by tomorrow we will know better.

Are you writing the test?
Re: Oando Second Stage Invite: 20 Minutes Test by ennyj01(m): 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
qanda:

Re: Oando Second Stage Invite: 20 Minutes Test by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 29, 2020
ennyj01:

The test is online, I don't know the type of questions they will ask. Maybe by tomorrow we will know better.

No. Were you given a test prior to this? How was the first stage like?
Re: Oando Second Stage Invite: 20 Minutes Test by ennyj01(m): 10:19am On Feb 29, 2020
Tomfurd:

No. Were you given a test prior to this? How was the first stage like?

The first stage was okay, all you need to do what get facts from data given and then some calculations.. It was 7mins 20 questions
Re: Oando Second Stage Invite: 20 Minutes Test by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 29, 2020
I dont know how the second stage will be like. But since you said its 20 minutes and its going to be online. Just check this out. This might be close to what they would ask.

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1EYQTEBiFBNWZwk8BCgInBxOeGoeJ7tae

Download it and study. Hope it helps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oando Second Stage Invite: 20 Minutes Test by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 29, 2020
ennyj01:

The first stage was okay, all you need to do what get facts from data given and then some calculations.. It was 7mins 20 questions

How did you apply for it? What were the requirements? I am currently looking for a job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oando Second Stage Invite: 20 Minutes Test by ennyj01(m): 11:20am On Feb 29, 2020
Tomfurd:

How did you apply for it? What were the requirements? I am currently looking for a job.

It was posted on alldayhr.com like 6 months ago.

You can register on the website now so that when a new vacancy comes, you will just click apply.

The requirements are the normal ones we are used to
Nysc
Not more than 26
And so on
Re: Oando Second Stage Invite: 20 Minutes Test by ennyj01(m): 11:21am On Feb 29, 2020
Tomfurd:
I dont know how the second stage will be like. But since you said its 20 minutes and its going to be online. Just check this out. This might be close to what they would ask.

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1EYQTEBiFBNWZwk8BCgInBxOeGoeJ7tae

Download it and study. Hope it helps.

Thanks bro
Re: Oando Second Stage Invite: 20 Minutes Test by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
ennyj01:
Hello everyone
I hope you all are good, I just want to know if there is anyone that was invited for the OANDO second stage test coming up this Sunday..

Does anybody know what the test will likely be like, but hat we can read for the test?

I will also be glad if we can all share our time to know when we are writing...

My own test time is on Sunday by 3pm
Is there anybody writing before 3pm also...

How did it go? What kind of questions did they ask?
Re: Oando Second Stage Invite: 20 Minutes Test by ennyj01(m): 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
Tomfurd:

How did it go? What kind of questions did they ask?

The exam was fair.. Hoping for the best
Re: Oando Second Stage Invite: 20 Minutes Test by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 02, 2020
ennyj01:

The exam was fair.. Hoping for the best

All the best
Re: Oando Second Stage Invite: 20 Minutes Test by ennyj01(m): 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
How far guys?
Hope you all are good and keeping safe?
No update from Oando till now. Is there any hope of them continuing this recruitment this year?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

N-power Ilorin West People Unable To Do Verification / Someone Help / Expat Jobs Global Careers Africa Uk Summit 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.