Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,483 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:22 PM

Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? (68172 Views)

This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / Girl Arrested For Calling Ex-boyfriend More Than 27,000 Times After Break Up / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by sEGXY2(m): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
Have you ever been in a relationship with someone amazing, really like me but you had to break up for some certain reason. Why?

I've been on this boat before. I was in a relationship with this amazing babe but our ideals of a fulfilling relationship was totally different. She's beautiful and amazing but our different ideologies made us totally incompatible.

What's your story?

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by sEGXY2(m): 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
lalasticlala ishilove
what's your story?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Bewiseedet(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
I hate when I had to break up with her. Well, there was no other option when she cheated on me by sleeping with another guy.

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Ishilove: 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
sEGXY2:
lalasticlala ishilove

what's your story?
My stowee is: he was hot headed and immature, I was stubborn and immature. We broke up in a flurry of rage and when both our eyes cleared it was too late. cry

We are still friends though. He is the only one who hails me with a high pitched ''biaaaaatch!!'' and I reply with "your left nyaaaaaash!" cheesy

Kai, Freezle my love. grin

He told me: "Ishi, in my next life I will seek you out, and if we can't be lovers then, I will be your child."

Me too baby, me too... smiley

362 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Exodora: 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
I know he cheat but the one that annoyed me more was when I caught him with my cousin . I just pretend I didn't see them and that was the end. I don't even have time to start explaining anything to anybody .

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Ekehwinz: 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
My babe said that I'm a distraction to her spiritual life. She called off our relationship of 3years.

164 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by sEGXY2(m): 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
Exodora:
I know he cheat but the one that annoyed me more was when I caught him with my cousin . I just pretend I didn't see them and that was the end. I don't even have time to start explaining anything to anybody .
That's really really bad. Sorry!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by sEGXY2(m): 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ekehwinz:
My babe said that I'm a distraction to her spiritual life. She called off our relationship of 3years.
Jesu! Shocked

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by sEGXY2(m): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ishilove:

My stowee is: he was hot headed and immature, I was stubborn and immature. We broke up in a flurry of rage and when both our eyes cleared it was too late. cry

We are still friends though. He is the only one who hails me with a high pitched ''biaaaaatch!!'' and I reply with "your left nyaaaaaash!" smiley

Kai, Freezle my love. grin

Loool You come off as a tad bit of crazy and overtly serious at the same time. Crazy mix.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Ishilove: 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ekehwinz:
You probably interfere with her prayer life and have not helped her grow. God over everything, and if you don't share the same ideals with hers concerning spirituality then you gatto step...

That's probably what she concluded before calling it off.

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Ishilove: 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
sEGXY2:

Loool You come off as a tad bit of crazy and overtly serious at the same time. Crazy mix.
Life itself can be crazy smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Exodora: 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
sEGXY2:
That's really really bad. Sorry!
Yeah i have moved on. I can't come and stress myself for sometime that is not mine.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by proclinician: 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
Exodora:

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Exodora: 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
proclinician:

You think is funny

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by proclinician: 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
Exodora:

You think is funny

Lol relax.

Don't you think it is?

This is ridiculous.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Giddiebabalaw(m): 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
She told me that her pastor told her that I will definitely leave her that if she is recalcitrant about leaving me alone, that I will disappoint her in the end. She attend one of the white garment church and effort to convince her that am here to stay prove abortive. She believe her pastor more than God.

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Coolcalmcollect(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
yea had to leave a girl when she said no sex before marriage, but came to me in tears about her incomplete school fees....that she needed 80k to complete it....and i told her to take 200 airtime and call her dad/mom.

426 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by davillian(m): 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
undecided
Yes
She went for masters abroad and came back with a child after 2years.

185 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
I never let go of anything I feel like it's amazing to me.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
We weren't really dating, just getting to know each other, but I was still unsure about him because he was short & kind of boring. He was eligible in every other aspect though- educated, extremely intelligent, good paying job, nice flat, a great cook etc. What made up my mind about him was something I'm sure many people wouldn't consider such a big deal. I found him a little cowardly lol. He was scared of dogs. He actually shrieked when two little ones were coming at us! I was like, um okay, no, he's not for me. I like guys with a bit devil may care in them, not one that screams like a banshee.

222 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by TGMISKY(m): 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
She was my childhood love. Didn't officially breakup sha cos we weren't officially dating. I 'broke up' with her because we were both introverts

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
No regret. Everything was for a purpose.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by OmoAlakija: 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
Because I fckd her in the a*ss while she was sleeping

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Ade24682: 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
She was way older. I swear I could have made her my wife.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Biglittlelois(f): 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
Cant say it was a relationship so there was no break up, we just can't be together cos of time, we want same thing at different times so no matter how we look at it, there can't be a compromise, but we are still in each other's life, bickering at each other, with mine being the highest and loudest lol, and no one is willing to let go, not yet anyway.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by suaveBrother(m): 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
...I made her lose her mind ...

... Finders keepers ... grin
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
the way she was supporting maryam sanda during her trail was frightening. she kept blaming the husband for cheating.the thought of her words couldn't stop echoing in my head,I just had to let go of a very good girl

319 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by wizdomnzube(m): 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
I carry my babe enta hotel, spread ha legs do wetin I won do buh the babe nor ginger me at all, she boring, she nor sweet me, na so I end am as e dey hot. She sef shock cuz ha beauty dey mk ha buga lyk bugatti.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
the way she was supporting maryam sanda during her trail was frightening. she kept blaming the husband for cheating.the thought of her words couldn't stop echoing in my head,I just had to let go of a very good girl

You did the right thing.

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
the way she was supporting maryam sanda during her trial was frightening. she kept blaming the husband for cheating.the thought of her words couldn't stop echoing in my head,I just had to let go of a very good girl

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
Biglittlelois:

You did the right thing.
I don't know, I missed her tho,but we'll be fine last last

26 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by koffos(m): 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
XhosaNostra:
We weren't really dating, just getting to know each other, but I was still unsure about him because he was short & kind of boring. He was eligible in every other aspect though- educated, extremely intelligent, good paying job, nice flat, a great cook etc. What made up my mind about him was something I'm sure many people wouldn't consider such a big deal. I found him a little cowardly lol. He was scared of dogs. He actually shrieked when two little ones were coming at us! I was like, um okay, no, he's not for me. I like guys with a bit devil may care in them, not one that screams like a banshee.
.. that was one sissy dude.. s. a guys are weaklings, holy lord.. what kind if a man gets scared of little dogs .. we Nigerian men are not even scared if tigers not to talk of dogs .. baby come down here and lemme show how much devil may cry not care we are..

now my question from yday. have you melons on your chest??

49 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex / Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.