Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? (68430 Views)

This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / Girl Arrested For Calling Ex-boyfriend More Than 27,000 Times After Break Up / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:34am On Feb 29, 2020
Jaubdu:
Best girl ever,was able to learn and cook Nigerian food,very supportive.Take her for shopping,but ended up getting some panties. She won't stop drinking, I needed her to stop before I take her serious. She did adore me and very clean(my love for neat girls).I couldn't date after we separated till I met someone amazing two months ago. Hope you are like her. She is in Germany now but I don't go back to ex but we still cherish what we shared.

Awwwww, such a cute love story. It's unfortunate things didn't work out for you guys. Hope you're happier now with your new person. What tribe was she? For the most part, South African women are neat. Not all, but most are. I'm one of the neat freaks myself lol. I like my surroundings to be tidy, it uplifts my spirit smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by mabea: 8:35am On Feb 29, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
yea had to leave a girl when she said no sex before marriage, but came to me in tears about her incomplete school fees....that she needed 80k to complete it....and i told her to take 200 airtime and call her dad/mom.
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Youngpo413: 8:36am On Feb 29, 2020
missimelda01:
I guess I got tired of the relationship and then the long distance thingy, he was a good guy who truly loved me... He still feels we're soulmates, I really don't know what the future holds for us.
'he still feels we're soulmates' you can let him knw u don't feel same so that he can look elsewhere...
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:37am On Feb 29, 2020
HustleMind12:

No worry when you clock 35 your body go tell you,

By that time no body go tell u make u go marry one wey dey fear cockroach

Eyeroll.
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 29, 2020
Nooil:
I broke up with a guy that gave me peace. I mean, this guy is tall, handsome, intelligent, yet not for one day in our one-year relationship did I have a cause to doubt his loyalty. But I had to break up with him due to some personal reasons.

He is truly the best I had dated. He'll always tell me, "Your type is rare." Always told me I was beautiful too when I referred to other girls as beautiful.

And the way we chat and 'yab' ourselves on WhatsApp, I'll always go back and read our conversations just to laugh. Once told him I do it, and he said he does the same! So many beautiful memories. We were extremely compatible.

Some times, I think to myself, I probably made the wrong decision. But in the end, I know it wasn't. My love for God should always be greater and without compromise.

I want to commend u for this, u did the right thing. God first everything comes second because salvation is d best.
Beside if u had given in to his sexual advances he won't remain that Amazing remember say when guy sleep with any babe finish her value go reduce for he eye.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 29, 2020
Chi59:

He gave you peace and you broke up with him cos of your love for God.
Alright, did you later find a holy brother who gave you as much peace?

Jehovah hand is not too short to provide. Except u are not patient or don't believe.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Austineva(m): 8:39am On Feb 29, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Thanks. Nawe smiley
enkosi. Unjani?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by davillian(m): 8:39am On Feb 29, 2020
Isoduwa:

Do you have problem with the kids or the woman?
None of them
But she broke the trust BTW us...
We even talk frequently but I noticed she gives excuses after a while and always declined video calls....
But my mind did not went there because I trust her...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 29, 2020
Nooil:

Chai...grab a knife by the blade! That's masculinity to the core. What most men are lacking now.
.. it's not exempted to men alone.. wonder you lots pushes everything to men
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by davillian(m): 8:42am On Feb 29, 2020
AfroKnight:

That must have been very painful. And probably annoying too.
It was, it came as a shock too because I never expected it.
I was the last person she saw at the airport before she left Nigeria..
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by realoscar84(m): 8:46am On Feb 29, 2020
U did very well my brother. That's a red signal, thank God u were courageous enough to call it quit. Na devil dey support devil.

Kiddogarcia:
the way she was supporting maryam sanda during her trail was frightening. she kept blaming the husband for cheating.the thought of her words couldn't stop echoing in my head,I just had to let go of a very good girl
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:46am On Feb 29, 2020
SpartanKing:
It's an offensive word for JEWS

I'm not sure if that's actually a fact for all of them though. I've heard Jews use the word "Yiddish" before & it doesn't appear like they find it derogatory. Judge Judy on her show once said, her grandfather only spoke to them in Yiddish, so they wouldn't forget their heritage.
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:49am On Feb 29, 2020
Austineva:
enkosi. Unjani?

Ndiyaphila smiley Wena, unjani kulentsasa yanamhlanje, tshomi? Hope Google translate doesn't mess that one up for you lol.
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Sacrosanct12(m): 8:50am On Feb 29, 2020
AbigailNebechi:
Hemoglobin is the protein that makes blood red. It is composed of four protein chains, two alpha chains and two beta chains, each with a ring-like heme group containing an iron atom. Oxygen binds reversibly to these iron atoms and is transported through blood.
are you preparing for an exam? With this method you can never forget this definition.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by simplepee(f): 8:57am On Feb 29, 2020
franchasng:
He is not an idiot like you feel for breaking up with the girl for being kind of exorbitant to keep.....he doesn't need to wait till she asks him for upkeep money, her lifestyle alone will tell her future.....smart men are proactive, preventive than reactive and defensive. From the smell of a fart, you can tell how strong or watery the shiit will be shocked shocked

If you check records, all rich and successful men married conservative women in their first marriage as first wife, maybe later after they have become wealthy, they can be carefree in choosing second wives and mistresses, that is why most first wives of rich men (not men born into wealth) are usually frugal, reserved and also industrious women....but second wives, third wives are usually slaymamas married for the showoff grin grin

So any single lady looking forward to marrying a focused, ambitious, and potential rich or successful young man must learn to be frugal, conservative in her lifestyle and of course industrious too. But if you want to be a mistress to music stars, E-money crew, a girlfriend of Yahoo boys and drug traffickers, or a 4th wife of a wealthy man like Regina Daniels, then you can join the slayqueen crew and be living that expensive single-girl lifestyle shocked shocked

.....but the end of it all, your destiny makes the final decision cool
You are right in a way. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Youngpo413: 8:58am On Feb 29, 2020
vickydevoka:

Fyn babe pussy no de sweet. Try Bleep black completion gal with big ass. Na my specs be dat n en de work for me.
fine girls dey fuçk like dogs,so how dia pùssy go take sweet?

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by lizychimamanda(f): 9:00am On Feb 29, 2020
AfroKnight:

You gave him 10 years of your life. Did he give you 1 year of his own? Were you dating a ghost for the remaining 9 years. See talk.

Women sha.
what do u mean by that? Dating him for 10yrs and he wakes up with a flemzy excuse of my spiritual father say..... Maybe my englEng was wrong but I kno u understood what I meant

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 29, 2020
iamloyalty:

I want to commend u for this, u did the right thing. God first everything comes second because salvation is d best.
Beside if u had given in to his sexual advances he won't remain that Amazing remember say when guy sleep with any babe finish her value go reduce for he eye.

You got the second paragraph all wrong. But I don't want to go into details.
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 29, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. it's not exempted to men alone.. wonder you lots pushes everything to men

It's not that deep.
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Femeto: 9:11am On Feb 29, 2020
Nooil:
I broke up with a guy that gave me peace. I mean, this guy is tall, handsome, intelligent, yet not for one day in our one-year relationship did I have a cause to doubt his loyalty. But I had to break up with him due to some personal reasons.

He is truly the best I had dated. He'll always tell me, "Your type is rare." Always told me I was beautiful too when I referred to other girls as beautiful.

And the way we chat and 'yab' ourselves on WhatsApp, I'll always go back and read our conversations just to laugh. Once told him I do it, and he said he does the same! So many beautiful memories. We were extremely compatible.

Some times, I think to myself, I probably made the wrong decision. But in the end, I know it wasn't. My love for God should always be greater and without compromise.
You wan turn mother Mary abi.
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by vivalavida(m): 9:15am On Feb 29, 2020
CzarChris:
She's Ijaw, I'm Igbo. I still regret loosing her till this day.

Rachel was the best thing to ever happen to me as far as relationships go.

Ethnicity is a terrible curse on this country.

Enyia go to Owerri and pick a babe jare

Onye ara
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Starhearts: 9:16am On Feb 29, 2020
Yes.
because l talk too much wen l get drunk
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by trilobite: 9:18am On Feb 29, 2020
What she didn't have in looks she made up in character. Girl was so loving I never felt the need to cheat despite being surrounded by beautiful women in my base at the time.

Then she mentioned something about her HOD always giving her all her exam scripts days before her exams, I was like why would he do that?

Till there was an urgent need for her to spend one week with her uncle, and I shouldn't call her during that period else the man would report her to her parents.

Doing the maths I realized:
Uncle = HOD!!! That's why baby girl is on first class!!!

I removed her from mind, she tried to use sex to rope me back (many of them always do that) without success.

It pains me because I still haven't met a girl as selflessly loving as her.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Austineva(m): 9:21am On Feb 29, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Ndiyaphila smiley Wena, unjani kulentsasa yanamhlanje, tshomi? Hope Google translate doesn't mess that one up for you lol.
intle kakhulu. Lolz! Its not true. Its not Google work. My SA friend do teach me b4 she left for her studies which may take her some months now. U funny enh. Ndiright, wena?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Missionaire: 9:21am On Feb 29, 2020
sEGXY2:
Have you ever been in a relationship with someone amazing, really like me but you had to break up for some certain reason. Why?

I've been on this boat before. I was in a relationship with this amazing babe but our ideals of a fulfilling relationship was totally different. She's beautiful and amazing but our different ideologies made us totally incompatible.

What's your story?

1. What made her amazing?
2. What happened your definition of 'amazing'?
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by labisibrass(m): 9:22am On Feb 29, 2020
Gtuns:
I am in this situation right now. I have been dating this girl for8 years now, we both love each other, she's so amazing and beautiful Soo caring. And I have been a gentleman to her. We have both sacrifice a lot for the relationship.

Last month we were arranging for me to meet her mum and vicer versa. But, out parent said we can't marry each other. Based on the fact that we are both related some how.

I am down right now, I dnt want to loose her we Soo much understand our selves.

I dnt think I can find such an amazing and loyal girl again

Just getting over this same shit. Very good girl fa. I knew trouble was on the way when I saw her upload my cousin's pre wedding picture!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by vivalavida(m): 9:22am On Feb 29, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, but the guys are here trying to portray something different. Who do I believe? tongue

U want knives?

Go to the northern part of Nigeria.

Boko haram awaits u baby

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by A305: 9:23am On Feb 29, 2020
missimelda01:

Yea, but what if I'm no longer attracted to him?
This isn't a critarium miss.

Is he well to do?

Will he be able to guarantee a secure and better life for me and my children?

Is he mentally balanced?

How logical is he?

Those and more are the criteria NOT attraction. Attraction should be a bonus or something you give up on if your looking for a long term partner.
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Fejimummy: 9:29am On Feb 29, 2020
he set a target for himself to marry at 30 because he was an only child and I wasn't near ready emotionally to make such a huge decision I can't use another man's watch to set my time and besides I won't be where I am today if I got married then cos he wanted a full-time housewife and I have parents to take care of.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Youngpo413: 9:30am On Feb 29, 2020
Elove1:
She got everything I need in a women but she lies alot and cheated on me.
I have told her a number of times to tell me the truth even if it hurts
But I must say that distance contributed to the breakup

My advice to any guys here, long distance relationship does not work
Just know that the gal will be collecting bola from another guy out there.
It works as long as the 'four' of you are happy.
Ladies are no longer satisfied with just one dick even if she is living with you....just go with the flow....no better one out there...so why stick one?they even cheaper nowadays.
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Technology14: 9:34am On Feb 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by folake4u(f): 9:35am On Feb 29, 2020
We weren't dating though but we wanted to try something but discovered we were both AS.
It was hard for me cos people were like "Y'all should just date in the meantime, you're not going to get married abeg" but I couldn't do that.
That'd be so selfish. Just had to tell him we can't do this.

It was a hard thing for me to do.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform / Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.