Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,223 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? (68422 Views)

This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / Girl Arrested For Calling Ex-boyfriend More Than 27,000 Times After Break Up / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Skmoda360(m): 12:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
yea had to leave a girl when she said no sex before marriage, but came to me in tears about her incomplete school fees....that she needed 80k to complete it....and i told her to take 200 airtime and call her dad/mom.
sense o ti poju.....gbayi!!! grin
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by petitejolie(f): 12:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
bLacKGoLd3:

Why didn't you go to the Father to let him know you had something with his daughter and would be looking to take her out from time to time?

Heck! Why not even man up, so that you can take the place of her parents and have her by your side, as she was with her parents? If anyone's a kid here, it certainly wasn't the girl who was still under her parents roof and rules, but still tried to squeeze out some time for you.
he never had d interest of d girl at heart. He would have destroyed dat girl. Is here forming wat I don’t know. Don’t mind him jaare
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by CzarChris(m): 12:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
vivalavida:

Hahahahaha

U and Essien na my man na.

But guy leave onye mbamiri alone
Brother, na peace of mind I dey find o. No bi by mbamiri.
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Blackmiserable(m): 12:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
CzarChris:
She's Ijaw, I'm Igbo. I still regret loosing her till this day.

Rachel was the best thing to ever happen to me as far as relationships go.

Ethnicity is a terrible curse on this country.

Yes, it actually is.
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Blackmiserable(m): 12:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
Elove1:
She got everything I need in a women but she lies alot and cheated on me.
I have told her a number of times to tell me the truth even if it hurts
But I must say that distance contributed to the breakup

My advice to any guys here, long distance relationship does not work
Just know that the gal will be collecting bola from another guy out there.

Long distance marriage sef hardly works.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by stanliwise(m): 12:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
Chuukwudi:

Me too. Me too. I'm trying to get over it... How did you manage? It's so difficult for me.
Accept the Change, think of what you can learn. live for now (the present moment), plan the future. It will go away but gradually.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by SpartanKing: 12:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Ndiyaphila smiley Wena, unjani kulentsasa yanamhlanje, tshomi? Hope Google translate doesn't mess that one up for you lol.
"I'm fine You, how are you this morning, friend?" You speak Xhosa; Soilsista speaks Tswana! Google translate(GT) has no option for Tswana. Some of her comments in her mother tongue made no meaning to GT. I want the translation to be impeccable. Any difference between them( Xhosa and Tswana)?
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
Yujin:

My point is you just like the average SA girl want independence even with that particular man that ticks all your expectations. Relationships are commitments and you don't want that but would want him to be. Lol. I understand you very well. From my experience, what fits most SA ladies are the 'totsies'. Once in a while, you run away from him and savour the abundance of nature then, return to him. Lol

Oh, now I get you & you're not too far off in your observation, TBH. Yes, we do like amapantsula (tsotsis) or guys with a kasi vibe, because it's what we're used to. I'd say it's a "cultural thing" because almost all the guys are like that when they're much younger. Some grow out of it though, but some don't. In fact, my very 1st boyfriend was a typical, okapi-carrying township guy or a tsotsi, if you will tongue My own father still has that kind of a thing in him to date. He carries an okapi like most people do over here, but I think it's out of habit for him than anything else lol. We're Africans, our forefathers were warriors & walked around with spears, ready to defend themselves. I think South Africans never quite outgrew that because of our history & whatnot. We like a little air of danger grin

Lol, I disagree with you a bit on the commitment part because when we do commit, we commit truly. I can only speak for myself of course.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by loladeayobami(m): 12:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ekehwinz:
My babe said that I'm a distraction to her spiritual life. She called off our relationship of 3years.

o mad oooo
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
Austineva:
intle kakhulu. Lolz! Its not true. Its not Google work. My SA friend do teach me b4 she left for her studies which may take her some months now. U funny enh. Ndiright, wena?

LMAO @ Ndiright. She taught you well smiley I hope you also taught her a few things yourself. What language do you speak?
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
Lumpyy:
Thank God u let the GENTLE man go,wch one is holding knife by the blade?must everyone be VIOLENT

I'm glad I did too. Wouldn't you wanna feel secure & protected around your man? Or you prefer one that'd scream as much as you do (if not louder) in the face of danger? Different strokes. I don't like a cowardly man & that's that.
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by yvelchstores(f): 1:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
koffos:
.. but calling guys broke is way to talk to guys yeah?? I am assuming you're old enough to mind your freaking business .. she's south African and they ain't as uptight as you lots down here
you no Sabi talk. Point blank simple!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
That can be scary though but something doesn't seem right cos u just don't break up because of some else issues beside u shld hv at least reason wit her nd later tested her on something similar to truly know her truly color. She might just be too emotional about Maryam issues especially because of her kids.... Anyway ur life ur choice
Kiddogarcia:
the way she was supporting maryam sanda during her trail was frightening. she kept blaming the husband for cheating.the thought of her words couldn't stop echoing in my head,I just had to let go of a very good girl
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Blackmiserable(m): 1:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
Nooil:

Lol, nairaland guys like gist sha.

I like gist sha. Did you become bornagain and decide to call it quit or you called it quit because he was trying to get intimate contrary to your convictions?
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Deeminaj(f): 1:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
angelfallz:

The hairs are they on your chest?
No,jst my legs
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
SpartanKing:
"I'm fine You, how are you this morning, friend?" You speak Xhosa; Soilsista speaks Tswana! Google translate(GT) has no option for Tswana. Some of her comments in her mother tongue made no meaning to GT. I want the translation to be impeccable. Any difference between them( Xhosa and Tswana)?

I believe her home language is Sepedi, but speaks Tswana because it's the most spoken language in Pretoria. She actually writes in the kind of Tswana only spoken in Pretoria which is why you may be having a hard time translating some things. It's full of slangs.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Blackmiserable(m): 1:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
Philomathhh:
Why can't I be?

Why would you?

Unthinkable.

Isn't it very, very unnatural to you yourself? angry grin grin angry grin
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 29, 2020
OmoAlakija:
Because I fckd her in the a*ss while she was sleeping
grin grin grin Crazy grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by SpartanKing: 1:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I believe her home language is Sepedi, but speaks Tswana because it's the most spoken language in Pretoria. She actually writes in the kind of Tswana only spoken in Pretoria which is why you may be having a hard time translating some things. It's full of slangs.
OK, thanks! I've gone in search of GT alternatives.
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
SpartanKing:
OK, thanks! I've gone in search of GT alternatives.

Lol, why though? You're nosy grin
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Candoit: 1:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
vickydevoka:
The funny thing is that i still Bleep all my Xs. Married or unmarred I don't bloody Care

That's how your wife is going to be "bleeped " as u put it
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by SpartanKing: 1:29pm On Feb 29, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, why though? You're nosy grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by AfroKnight: 1:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
lizychimamanda:
what do u mean by that? Dating him for 10yrs and he wakes up with a flemzy excuse of my spiritual father say..... Maybe my englEng was wrong but I kno u understood what I meant

My fren, both of you dated each other for 10 years. Nothing like you gave him 10 years.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by DMerciful(m): 1:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
You just jump into the middle on a conversation hence your ignorance. Read the post I quoted first so you understand!
olamy7:
this is not true.. and it has never and will never be true, I will advice you change that thought now before it affects you in a bad way
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Austineva(m): 1:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMAO @ Ndiright. She taught you well smiley I hope you also taught her a few things yourself. What language do you speak?
grin grin. Ewe. Lolz! Igbo language. Which part of SA do u stay?
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
Austineva:
grin grin. Ewe. Lolz! Igbo language. Which part of SA do u stay?

Loooooool. Ndiyakuva. It's like uyi-ou egrand grin Umtshate ke tongue I live in Gauteng. Wena?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
Chi59:

Still high sounding superficialness.
Anyone whose presence gives you peace of mind is a great sign.
You just allowed religion and fear steal a good man from you. How many brothers in Christ have you dated that gave you peace since then?

Lol, you only get peace if you give peace. People who are really in Christ give peace. I'm not talking of those who follow you to church because you told them you're a virgin. Learn to have a discerning mind.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
happinezz110:
That can be scary though but something doesn't seem right cos u just don't break up because of some else issues beside u shld hv at least reason wit her nd later tested her on something similar to truly know her truly color. She might just be too emotional about Maryam issues especially because of her kids.... Anyway ur life ur choice
,the truth is that we were on the same page during the initial stage of the trial, I wanted minimum punishment for maryam,because of her kids.but after the death sentence she went somehow on the case,the same girl that was blaming both of the couples starting shifting the blame on Yusuf,she even ignored me initially over the case,I just had to swerve bro.
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by GMbuharii: 2:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
Wickedfacts:
I was younger and loved her dearly. She was working but I was just starting out in business. She regularly adviced me on business and helped me arrange my financials for pitches and proposals. When I eventually resigned from paid employment to face my business fully, she couldn't bear the uncertainty of income. She began finding faults in me and eventually dumped me only to get married 3 months later to one returnee big boy back then. That was the worst thing that ever happened to me. For 4 good years, I couldn't date anyone. I just faced my business.

I met her at a mutual friend's wedding in Port Harcourt mid last year and we got talking again. She told me her husband accused her of being behind his misfortune and turned her into a boxing bag. He beats her at will and both families are tired of separating their fights. I told her there's nothing I can do to help her. A part of me wants to help but I won't. Sometimes, you repay evil with evil.

You resigned from paid employment to face your business of monitoring world Igbo affairs,huh? grin

@bolded,
No wonder you have that "declaration" on your profile

grin grin
Lzaa immhotep come and see what okoyibo yaff turned into grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
Nooil:

Lol, you only get peace if you give peace. People who are really in Christ give peace. I'm not talking of those who follow you to church because you told them you're a virgin. Learn to have a discerning mind.
You're countering yourself.
You dated a guy who gave you peace.
People who are really in Christ give peace.
Do you see you've not made a point?
And what's so special about being a virgin anyway? I am. And I don't feel a tad special.
Babe, I hope your case is not a classic story of "my pastor said"?
Because as I've observed the more religious a person becomes the less logic they apply to issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by LZAA: 2:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
GMbuharii:

You resigned from paid employment to face your business of monitoring world Igbo affairs,huh? grin

@bolded,
No wonder you have that "declaration" on your profile

grin grin
Lzaa immhotep come and see what okoyibo yaff turned into grin
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Best Man Steals Bride From Groom After Confessing Love In His Wedding Speech / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.