Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,406 members, 7,781,181 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:17 AM

Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? (68170 Views)

This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / Girl Arrested For Calling Ex-boyfriend More Than 27,000 Times After Break Up / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by TheMubaraqS: 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
Yes, she was in dire need of getting married but I was not ready!

13 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by FuckloveJnr: 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ishilove:

My stowee is: he was hot headed and immature, I was stubborn and immature. We broke up in a flurry of rage and when both our eyes cleared it was too late. cry

We are still friends though. He is the only one who hails me with a high pitched ''biaaaaatch!!'' and I reply with "your left nyaaaaaash!" smiley

Kai, Freezle my love. grin
My biaaaaaaatch. Loved the way you terrorised my dick then, came we make out this weekend? Love you cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by TruthHurts100: 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
sEGXY2:
Have you ever been in a relationship with someone amazing, really like me but you had to break up for some certain reason. Why?

I've been on this boat before. I was in a relationship with this amazing babe but our ideals of a fulfilling relationship was totally different. She's beautiful and amazing but our different ideologies made us totally incompatible.

What's your story?

She was amazing but too beautiful and that was the issue. You can say I'm insecured ooo, I don't care but if you dated her, dem nor born you well make you dey secured.

I was her best until an Americana entered the movie, suddenly we were no longer compatible, she broke up with me and went dating the American boy. E pain me ooo but as Karma go do am.... The American relationship nor work... After I don move on.... Mama start to dey lobby....

Ladies, learn to be content, it pays. If you had decided to date a guy... You must have a good reason, if you change your mind cos you feel you've found someone better.... Na regrets dey end am.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Kaka1234(f): 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
He traveled and the communication dwindled. Plus he wasn't trying. Eventually, I stopped trying too... He's a good person though, but has an issue with apologies

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by lizychimamanda(f): 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
He was amazing, was my best, we broke up countless times and still came back... I gave him 10years of my life.... I had to support him financially just so things will work out yet he called me one day and told me that his pastor said am not for him... That was how I JAPA oo.. I Know the best is on the way

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Sweeetheart(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
Exodora:
I know he cheat but the one that annoyed me more was when I caught him with my cousin . I just pretend I didn't see them and that was the end. I don't even have time to start explaining anything to anybody .

the Op said amazing partner. how is a cheater an amazing partner biko?

an amazing partner are good partner whom differences in ideologies, self principles, self pride, religion and ethnicity hindered from relationship continuity

cheating partner ain't amazing partner, they're horrible and Forbidden human. so get the different

there was this lady that was most amazed with me, she really stood by me, I respect her as well but I was already committed with my fiancee and I can't betray her

this said lady give me enough of things just to hijacked me, she's richer than my fiancee, influence than her but my conscience can't just do it. even during the time of struggling, she tempted me somewhat that, it get to a stage that she want to us to marry and she said she's ready to sponsor the wedding she want to give me 2m to planned myself. some friends told me to collect the money and jaapaa but I said I can't because my future is more than that and I can't betray someone that have sincere feelings for me because of my conditions

I tried to test my fiance if she will fail but testing her many times with rich guys, she didn't fall so I conclude I won't fall too. the rich lady left when she discovered I wasn't serious

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by LikeCool(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
davillian:
undecided
Yes
She went for masters abroad and came back with a child after 2years.

grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Dagz007(m): 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
She made me bliv she's one of those naive bae that wouldn't think of abortion , but one her birthday I left my office and travel to her for a surprise visitation , I got to her house with the gift I had gotten for her lo and behold even on her birthday she was at the hospital aborting the pregnancy she claimed she just discovered that same day.. chai I was cry I was ready to marry her, she knew I'll want us to keep the preg if I was responsible, at that instance I just called it off

14 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by MrMakaveli20(m): 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
yeah. genotype ish made me lose the love of my life. we had to let go painfully. tho I'm married to someone else now, sometimes I think things would have been different or better if I married my ex love. Life goes on

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Spanishmilf(m): 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
OmoAlakija:
Because I fckd her in the a*ss while she was sleeping
fuu grin angry
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Wickedfacts: 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
I was younger and loved her dearly. She was working but I was just starting out in business. She regularly adviced me on business and helped me arrange my financials for pitches and proposals. When I eventually resigned from paid employment to face my business fully, she couldn't bear the uncertainty of income. She began finding faults in me and eventually dumped me only to get married 3 months later to one returnee big boy back then. That was the worst thing that ever happened to me. For 4 good years, I couldn't date anyone. I just faced my business.

I met her at a mutual friend's wedding in Port Harcourt mid last year and we got talking again. She told me her husband accused her of being behind his misfortune and turned her into a boxing bag. He beats her at will and both families are tired of separating their fights. I told her there's nothing I can do to help her. A part of me wants to help but I won't. Sometimes, you repay evil with evil.

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Sluacoast(m): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
XhosaNostra:
We weren't really dating, just getting to know each other, but I was still unsure about him because he was short & kind of boring. He was eligible in every other aspect though- educated, extremely intelligent, good paying job, nice flat, a great cook etc. What made up my mind about him was something I'm sure many people wouldn't consider such a big deal. I found him a little cowardly lol. He was scared of dogs. He actually shrieked when two little ones were coming at us! I was like, um okay, no, he's not for me. I like guys with a bit devil may care in them, not one that screams like a banshee.
Are all of this mere reasons made you separate from your partner. Do you know if he had gotten any encounter with dogs before which made him detest them when he sees them. I don't think that's enough reasons. You kinda hate him for others options, well as the boring thingy will be a top priority

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Raychelle24(f): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
TruthHurts100:

She was amazing but too beautiful and that was the issue. You can say I'm insecured ooo, I don't care but if you dated her, dem nor born you well make you dey secured.

I was her best until an Americana entered the movie, suddenly we were no longer compatible, she broke up with me and went dating the American boy. E pain me ooo but as Karma go do am.... The American relationship nor work... After I don move on.... Mama start to dey lobby....

Ladies, learn to be content, it pays. If you had decided to date a guy... You must have a good reason, if you change your mind cos you feel you've found someone better.... Na regrets dey end am.
Not all ends in regrets.

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
If i don't hear her voice i'll be sad. a little misunderstanding, won't sleep until we settle... Had to let her go o...make man no go do somthin stupid cause of mumu love.

27 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Euegene100001: 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
Serious times no time for jokes .only push steps to avoid corona virus to front page for now till it gets out of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by angelfallz(m): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
Wow this sure does bring back memories. She is a Yoruba lady. Very gentle and innocent and shy. Loyal to the core. She had a wonderful gap toothed smile. We met at the nysc orientation camp.
She basically opened my eyes to the reality of male and female relationships. One of these realities is, and men please take note; once a girl likes you, she likes you. She'll be doing things for you that you didn't even ask her to, infact it is you the guy that would be begging her to calm down that her Iove is too much.
We had to break up because she wanted to get married, and at that time I was still learning my trade, and I didn't know if I was going to be successful in my trade. So financially I wasn't ready.
I'll never forget our WhatsApp conversation that evening, she kept on giving me opportunity after opportunity to put a timeline on when I would be ready but I couldn't.
I'm a firm believer in ladies getting married as early as possible, It would have been very horrible for me to have given her an abstract timeline that I was not even sure of. She being a beautiful, homely, God fearing lady she naturally attracted guys.
So we broke up because I wasnt ready.
Her name is Oreoluwa.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by mcmurphy132(m): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ade24682:
She was way older. I swear I could have made her my wife.
same case with me

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by 1stNumeroUno: 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
XhosaNostra:
We weren't really dating, just getting to know each other, but I was still unsure about him because he was short & kind of boring. He was eligible in every other aspect though- educated, extremely intelligent, good paying job, nice flat, a great cook etc. What made up my mind about him was something I'm sure many people wouldn't consider such a big deal. I found him a little cowardly lol. He was scared of dogs. He actually shrieked when two little ones were coming at us! I was like, um okay, no, he's not for me. I like guys with a bit devil may care in them, not one that screams like a banshee.

Hmmm, the "short & kinda boring" was the main reason; being scared of dog just nailed it for you.

15 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by franchasng: 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
Exodora:
I know he cheat but the one that annoyed me more was when I caught him with my cousin . I just pretend I didn't see them and that was the end. I don't even have time to start explaining anything to anybody .
no time to check time at all grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
XhosaNostra:

U de look 4 who to kill.
God pass u

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by vickydevoka(m): 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
wizdomnzube:
I carry my babe enta hotel, spread ha legs do wetin I won do buh the babe nor ginger me at all, she boring, she nor sweet me, na so I end am as e dey hot. She sef shock cuz ha beauty dey mk ha buga lyk bugatti.
Fyn babe pussy no de sweet. Try Bleep black completion gal with big ass. Na my specs be dat n en de work for me.

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by franchasng: 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
Raychelle24:
Not all ends in regrets.
life is predestined, whatever will be will be; que sera sera...who you will marry is who you will marry, if you will die single or widowed or widower, you will. We can only wish otherwise in life, at the end, our destiny controls how our life panes out.

Many will argue this, but it's also because they are destined to argue this today cool

32 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Glycosunde: 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
Giddiebabalaw:
She told me that her pastor told her that I will definitely leave her that if she is recalcitrant about leaving me alone, that I will disappoint her in the end. She attend one of the white garment church and effort to convince her that am here to stay prove abortive. She believe her pastor more than God.

guy how far, na only me and you dey here. Just tell me the truth nor lie, No be chop and clean mouth you b wan do her tongue tongue grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by wizdomnzube(m): 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
vickydevoka:

Fyn babe pussy no de sweet. Try Bleep black completion gal with big ass. Na my specs be dat n en de work for me.
Bros I nor dey lyk black girls joor. Ah dey always feel say dey dirty. I love clean women.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Sirseedorf(m): 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
Never had one, but now it seems am into one in which I pray nothing should affect our relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by vickydevoka(m): 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
The funny thing is that i still Bleep all my Xs. Married or unmarred I don't bloody Care

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Glycosunde: 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
davillian:
undecided
Yes
She went for masters abroad and came back with a child after 2years.

imagine the konkonbility

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Ishilove: 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
angelfallz:

Awww would you say you are matured now?
Heck yeah. This happened a long time ago.
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Slimdada(m): 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
Its safe to say I have never experienced real and true romantic love and I finally accept that,I'm okay with that the truth doesn't hurt anymore,just gotta keep working and getting these money��
I'm so fvvking proud of my self...

13 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Avast(m): 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
sEGXY2:
Have you ever been in a relationship with someone amazing, really like me but you had to break up for some certain reason. Why?

I've been on this boat before. I was in a relationship with this amazing babe but our ideals of a fulfilling relationship was totally different. She's beautiful and amazing but our different ideologies made us totally incompatible.

What's your story?
Her mum doesn't want us together.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
koffos:
.. nah you lying. how would you have a slippers. how often do you get touched.. no you can't.

but you did the belittling first.. you measured the guy up all because he was scared of dogs. who knows if it's just a phobia or he's just that has some allergy to dogs. you can't tell.. but you concluded he was a coward and can't be with.. so to me you started.. while I was only playing around by saying those weakling thing cause I sure as hell didn't mean it.

sorry

The guy. A fathom by all stretch of imagination. But you turned it into something else. YOU started the unnecessary comparisons, not me.

I'm done with this conversation.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by madjune(m): 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
Just let it go.

If you find out she loves money more than she loves you.
Let her go

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage / Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.