Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? (68377 Views)

This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / Girl Arrested For Calling Ex-boyfriend More Than 27,000 Times After Break Up / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by ZooOga: 12:31am On Feb 29, 2020
Yes, once had a big girl (money) nymphomaniac that tried to drain my reservoir. grin
she had a pretty face, shapely body and multiple streams of income. i don't know how but i grew tired of her. i should have been happy but i wasn't and didn't want to use her. Soon she found anoda guy to give her all the attention she craved but he was abusive and tried to use her for her money.
Life is funny na.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 29, 2020

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by AfroKnight: 12:43am On Feb 29, 2020
davillian:

I was ready to take her back but she was running away from me thinking I would revenge but I love her.

That must have been very painful. And probably annoying too.
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by TLION(m): 12:49am On Feb 29, 2020
Ekehwinz:
My babe said that I'm a distraction to her spiritual life. She called off our relationship of 3years.
. Mad format

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Principal87: 12:55am On Feb 29, 2020
Woow.....this same thing happened to me....
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Principal87: 12:56am On Feb 29, 2020
quote author=Giddiebabalaw post=87033638]She told me that her pastor told her that I will definitely leave her that if she is recalcitrant about leaving me alone, that I will disappoint her in the end. She attend one of the white garment church and effort to convince her that am here to stay prove abortive. She believe her pastor more than God. [/quote] wooow.......this same thing happened to me...
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by TLION(m): 1:03am On Feb 29, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Let's not go there. I grew up around daring men who grab a knife by the blade, hence I cannot be with a weasel of a man. South African men set that standard for me, not foreign men. Nigerian men talk & take off their clothes grin South African men, DO. They're not big talkers or strippers. South African men are many things, but cowards & sissies, they're not. They have way too much aggression to be cowards.
TBH, I think I may be too much for a typical Nigerian guy to handle grin
. Lmao babe your funny cheesy if typical naija guy handle you...smh

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 29, 2020
Chuvin22:
I broke up with my girl of three years when I realized she will be a kid forever.

SHE DOESNT HAVE A MIND OF HER OWN.

mummy and daddy’s pet. She ain’t allowed to leave the house even if it’s to get something for herself.

She usually sneak to come see me only whenever she on errand. She is not allowed to leave her house on her own terms. PATHETIC

This girl is done with NYSC.

Why didn't you go to the Father to let him know you had something with his daughter and would be looking to take her out from time to time?

Heck! Why not even man up, so that you can take the place of her parents and have her by your side, as she was with her parents? If anyone's a kid here, it certainly wasn't the girl who was still under her parents roof and rules, but still tried to squeeze out some time for you.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by proclinician: 1:25am On Feb 29, 2020
YangaBabe:
lol this is soo imaginable

Okay
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by juneman: 1:31am On Feb 29, 2020
...when we started knowing ourselves newly...there was another guy that was trying too... I warned her to decide...cos if she date him...there wouldn't be a chance in hell with me... she eventually settled for me... after about 6 months I discovered she runs the guy b4 she settle with me... since she crossed the threshold I had to call it quit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by YoungRichGodly(m): 1:33am On Feb 29, 2020
I concur

franchasng:
life is predestined, whatever will be will be; que sera sera...who you will marry is who you will marry, if you will die single or widowed or widower, you will. We can only wish otherwise in life, at the end, our destiny controls how our life panes out.

Many will argue this, but it's also because they are destined to argue this today cool
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Isoduwa(m): 1:37am On Feb 29, 2020
davillian:
undecided
Yes
She went for masters abroad and came back with a child after 2years.

Do you have problem with the kids or the woman?
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by mrssomebody(f): 1:39am On Feb 29, 2020
bLacKGoLd3:

Why didn't you go to the Father to let him know you had something with his daughter and would be looking to take her out from time to time?

Heck! Why not even man up, so that you can take the place of her parents and have her by your side, as she was with her parents?

If anyone's a kid here, it certainly wasn't the girl who was still under her parents roof and rules, but still tried to squeeze out some time for you.
this here!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by YoungRichGodly(m): 1:41am On Feb 29, 2020
Show me how bruv

Ecne:
I secretly bugged her phone and the rest was history... that kind of breakup the person wouldn't even know but you're still in good terms.
Still get her messages till date.

Guys, bug that phone today and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by victoronyekwelu(m): 1:47am On Feb 29, 2020
all the Stories from page one to 8 are amazing. my eyes hurts

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Divay22(f): 2:15am On Feb 29, 2020
Homeboiy:
I have never loved a girl

I play games with them and move to the next one.

broke girls everywhere
Small small dey lie na undecided

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 29, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Because it doesn't make you wanna go to the bathroom every 2 minutes tongue Plus it goes straight to the point lol. The purpose of drinking is to get drunk. Vodka also doesn't give much babelaas/hangover imo.
Best girl ever,was able to learn and cook Nigerian food,very supportive.Take her for shopping,but ended up getting some panties. She won't stop drinking, I needed her to stop before I take her serious. She did adore me and very clean(my love for neat girls).I couldn't date after we separated till I met someone amazing two months ago. Hope you are like her. She is in Germany now but I don't go back to ex but we still cherish what we shared.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Darnyelx: 2:23am On Feb 29, 2020
francis5051:
chai dis guy din kill me o.so Funny
That's rape
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by GermanMelania: 2:31am On Feb 29, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
the way she was supporting maryam sanda during her trail was frightening. she kept blaming the husband for cheating.the thought of her words couldn't stop echoing in my head,I just had to let go of a very good girl

grin . You made me laugh so hard
Bless you!
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Nobody: 2:34am On Feb 29, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Let's not go there. I grew up around daring men who grab a knife by the blade, hence I cannot be with a weasel of a man. South African men set that standard for me, not foreign men. Nigerian men talk & take off their clothes grin South African men, DO. They're not big talkers or strippers. South African men are many things, but cowards & sissies, they're not. They have way too much aggression to be cowards.

Chai...grab a knife by the blade! That's masculinity to the core. What most men are lacking now.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by phazotron(m): 3:01am On Feb 29, 2020
I did.

She was great and was deeply in love with me.

It was my first relationship and I wasn't meeting some of her (romantic) expectations

I made my mistakes

But she was the one who ruined it while trying to retaliate for my innocent mistakes

She began to become uninterested despite my apologies and pleas

So I ended it one fateful morning without explanation

Sometimes I feel bad for ending it

But I will not tolerate begging a girl for love

The most important lesson from my experience is:

Don't always punish ur partner when he/she makes am innocent mistake

#An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by ForbesHomesNG(m): 3:05am On Feb 29, 2020
Bewiseedet:
I hate when I had to break up with her. Well, there was no other option when she cheated on me by sleeping with another guy.
Your story is painful.... Please pray that God to give you your own Spouse.

Intending house buyers (Duplex or Apartment houses) or you need verified titled LAND should check here and our signature below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Naturalobserver(m): 3:07am On Feb 29, 2020
She was like my best friend.I could say silly and nasty stuff to her and she just starts laughing.When i am angry i'll tell her" Bleep you bitch" or "fucking cunt" and she just start laughing immediately.She will tell me i am cuter when i am angry and am like a baby.I knew her secrets,she knew mine.We call each other our pet names
We did kiss,caressed,smooched,did everything but sex.Long story short she cheated with two guys while i went to Lagos to write an exam so i broke up with her.We're friends till this day.She tells me she's forgiven me but she hasn't forgotten because i deceived her that am cool but within me it wasn't the same again so it took time before i finally ended the relationship.She couldn't bear it and imagine life without me,so she said but i don already make my decision.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Nobody: 3:19am On Feb 29, 2020
Ishilove:

You probably interfere with her prayer life and have not helped her grow. God over everything, and if you don't share the same ideals with hers concerning spirituality then you gatto step...

That's probably what she concluded before calling it off.
Did it have to take her 3years to realize that?
My take is that she found someone else who probably got her feeling he is better with his religious spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Nobody: 3:22am On Feb 29, 2020
I broke up with a guy that gave me peace. I mean, this guy is tall, handsome, intelligent, yet not for one day in our one-year relationship did I have a cause to doubt his loyalty. But I had to break up with him due to some personal reasons.

He is truly the best I had dated. He'll always tell me, "Your type is rare." Always told me I was beautiful too when I referred to other girls as beautiful.

And the way we chat and 'yab' ourselves on WhatsApp, I'll always go back and read our conversations just to laugh. Once told him I do it, and he said he does the same! So many beautiful memories. We were extremely compatible.

Some times, I think to myself, I probably made the wrong decision. But in the end, I know it wasn't. My love for God should always be greater and without compromise.

22 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Nathan7(m): 3:24am On Feb 29, 2020
Her ex came back with marriage proposal
N I was not yet ready to settle down(financially)
D drama was too much
I kukuma Cari my both legs ask for brk up bfor Dem brk my chest 1st
Looking back...small tinged of regret
By d way,she is married to d said ex with 2kids

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Judybash93(m): 3:29am On Feb 29, 2020
Giddiebabalaw:
She told me that her pastor told her that I will definitely leave her that if she is recalcitrant about leaving me alone, that I will disappoint her in the end. She attend one of the white garment church and effort to convince her that am here to stay prove abortive. She believe her pastor more than God.
Ma niggi, you dodged a bullet

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by clemmonce(m): 3:42am On Feb 29, 2020
[quote author=XhosaNostra post=87037406]

LMFAO. If anything written here is to be taken seriously, they may find me a little too aggressive & unyielding. Not exactly the type to take home to a religious mama because I'm raw & unapologetic about it. [/quote. Lol
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by franugo(m): 3:42am On Feb 29, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol...ur last line is highly unlikely. Have u heard of d game 'na u go tire'? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by luvyaself95(m): 3:44am On Feb 29, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Huh?
Yes.
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by jaxxy(m): 3:48am On Feb 29, 2020
sEGXY2:
Have you ever been in a relationship with someone amazing, really like me but you had to break up for some certain reason. Why?

I've been on this boat before. I was in a relationship with this amazing babe but our ideals of a fulfilling relationship was totally different. She's beautiful and amazing but our different ideologies made us totally incompatible.

What's your story?

I have broken with sm1 I cud probably say was/is amazing bt then that doesn’t mean everything with them was perfect. Broke up for not so serious bt lingering issues and reasons like part of the country u wud prefer or not like to get married to bla bla tho I cud fix this bt then I had a funny feeling she hadn’t gotten over her ex and she was honest enough with her feelings to tell me this(tho not seeing him or anything bt gets moody smtmes), who was now married and also her 1st love.. so as an amazing guy myself I wasn’t gonna settle with those lingering baggage and issues. She wasn’t sure and I wasn’t ready to convince her unnecessarily to be even tho I cud bt nahh, especially when we talking Smtn serious as marriage not just dating. I think, sorry know I can get better options I hope grin. Lol

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Shoot: When A Doctor Is Engaged To A Doctor / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.