Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,472 members, 7,801,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Come In Here Romancelanders... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In Here Romancelanders... (389 Views)

Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] / Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? / This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In Here Romancelanders... by UniQue84: 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
You are welcome all, now this is serious business, all play all play make Jack/Jane a very dull boy/girl, now having you on this forum shows you are a mature individual who can think, in this present economic climate having your own money or financial independence cannot be overemphasized weather you are student,a Corp member or a graduate you sure do need financial independence.

I want to introduce you to the second most thriving industry today which is REAL ESTATE, I will be training few serious ones who are tired of asking daddy for money and want financial independence ...Don't let that you friend discourage you as you are absolutely responsible for the outcome of your life.

And guess what the training is totally FREE. Yes I said free pls feel free to report me if I take a dim from you.

This training will hold for 3days from Saturday- Monday 7:00 PM to 8PM, it is a one hour training ..please be punctual as there will be no African time.

You are in for a lifetime change and you will appreciate this day forever.

I will be adding you to Whatsapp group of fellow Realtors in the real estate industry when we are done with training...

Pls only serious minded people should respond. ...just indicate interest by dropping your number.

Thanks .
Re: Come In Here Romancelanders... by MadeINchenzen2: 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
UniQue84:
You are welcome all, now this is serious business, all play all play make Jack/Jane a very dull boy/girl, now having you on this forum shows you are a mature individual who can think, in this present economic climate having your own money or financial independence cannot be overemphasized weather you are student,a Corp member or a graduate you sure do need financial independence.

I want to introduce you to the second most thriving industry today which is REAL ESTATE, I will be training few serious ones who are tired of asking daddy for money and want financial independence ...Don't let that you friend discourage you as you are absolutely responsible for the outcome of your life.

And guess what the training is totally FREE. Yes I said free pls feel free to report me if I take a dim from you.

This training will hold for 3days from Saturday- Monday 7:00 PM to 8PM, it is a one hour training ..please be punctual as there will be no African time.

I will be adding you to Whatsapp group of fellow Realtors in the real estate industry when we are done with training...

Pls only serious minded people should respond. ...just indicate interest by dropping your number.

Thanks .

is that all?¿

Re: Come In Here Romancelanders... by lonipeter(m): 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Come In Here Romancelanders... by UniQue84: 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
is that all?¿
I said sane and serious individuals pls.
Re: Come In Here Romancelanders... by Offpoint: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
UniQue84:

Thanks .

How about I text you my whatsapp contact on the number in your signature?
I can't drop my number in this section, too many
Re: Come In Here Romancelanders... by MadeINchenzen2: 2:24am On Feb 29, 2020
UniQue84:
I said sane and serious individuals pls.

Re: Come In Here Romancelanders... by UniQue84: 10:17am On Feb 29, 2020
Offpoint:

How about I text you my whatsapp contact on the number in your signature?
I can't drop my number in this section, too many
yea u free

(1) (Reply)

What Are The 3 Most Important Things In Marriage? / Should Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman / Don't Be Blinded By Love, Replace Him Or Her IF You're Being Treated Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.