Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed (28477 Views)

Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni Hail Tinubu For Representing Nigeria Well In France / Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme / Kwara Berlin Wall Broken, Says Lai Mohmmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by chuksoyo21(m): 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
This Linus mbaka don't come again...
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by seunmsg(m): 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
He’s right. We are more prepared than many countries in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by Kokaine(m): 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
01mcfadden:
It is funny how this is always the picture of Lai Mohammed that's used whenever a statement is credited to him.
That picture is an emblem of lie.
hahahaha....
Picture of him explaining issues in details
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by Kokaine(m): 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
seunmsg:
He’s right. We are more prepared than many countries in the world.
Are you a gis expert?
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by Adewale1603(m): 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
Someone's name is lie Muhammed, and you want me to believe what he says
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by richieray: 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
This man has one 'yeye' spirit that makes him talk without thinking.He gibbers a lot.
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by edward1106(m): 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
I wonder the kind of "weeds" this man smokes..
In a country where anyone escapes quarantine or still cherishes life in spite of hardship or plight, we are in for a massive spread and consequently ...........
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by fabulouskismet(m): 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by Masterito(m): 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
This is very preventable but the minister of health is just incompetent, obviously waiting to benefit from it. How on earth do you allow someone from a country of high risk get into the country without placing them on close monitoring? Can't we even copy the South African method? Don't we all know incubation period of the disease? Must we always be reactive instead of being proactive? Well I don't blame the minister he is a Doctor, they prefer treatment to prevention. Nonsense!!!!!!!
Sunofgod:

https://guardian.ng/news/nigeria-well-equipped-to-handle-cases-of-coronavirus-says-lai-mohammed/
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by bengasyl(m): 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
chatinent:
This guy is a dragon; he breathes out lies.

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.0b7172b03fe77f402efef431f964e495&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.%2fmedia%2fpvNvyBdUbdAqs%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=XOFqQw%2ffdOPVoe04Pm1GFL%2fwWQajU0FPXIP%2fcLfK27U%3d
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by woodsbeatrice30: 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
Gwagone:
May his family encounter the virus then they can handle it
Nonsense

Why the curse naa.try and be optimistic for once.President Buhari and his cabinet are doing their best..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
grin
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
Lai at it again
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
potbelly:
God go punish this man... angry angry
Do they think this is malaria or typhoid?

First world countries are struggling with it and he is here bragging we can handle it...

Once again God go punish this man... :
angry angry
will u give me a break...really u refering 2 ur own leader this way 4 voicing out his views, oh u think its easy 2 lead people right? must he always share same views with urs? drop it brotherman, not cool man..not cool.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
chatinent:
This guy is a dragon; he breathes out lies.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by Zoroaster: 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
Bastard
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by boogie2910: 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
Take this with a pinch of salt.
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
Very hopeless man.
Even China is struggling with the virus and here's a lying fool talking gibberish.
I'm not in a good mood this afternoon so this idiot should just shut up. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by ajepako(f): 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
Dear Corona virus

Please don't listen to him oo

He doesn't speak for the rest of us

He's a pathological liar because we can't afford your presence oo

Maybe he can afford you

So. Just search for him only..

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by Nobility25(m): 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
I so much hate this man with passion,I wish I will asset to him,let me teach him a lesson.chronic liar.
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by Djpaparazy(m): 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
Thunder please where are You..

Who's this one..
If China with all the Technologies can't handle what will u use in Nigeria..

Is it NATIVE DOCTORS..
grin shocked tongue
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by bergs2: 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mr mouth!
I hail ooooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
Just like Nigeria is also well-equipped to get trashed by handle Boko Haram
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by slimhomiequan(m): 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
This man don start again!..

Lai Mohammed, abeg try get sense for once.
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by Centcanada: 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
Linus Mba! Am waiting for you to make a comment since. Since you have said it all, let's watch because them no day know finish. Wish us well as well. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by Munzy14(m): 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
This Man again, who we offend abeg!.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by blowjohn(m): 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
Reggaeboy:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
This man have started his lies again
This virus � will damage us a lot
Remember people travels on daily basis

Check my stamp
cry cry cryAm bleeped up like this cry cry cry
Well something must kill a man
Rest In Peace to the victims cry cry cry

God is good, peace mass transit, ekenechukwudili, ABC transport, big joe,eco line, lagos line, delta line, all the lines
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by HAYWHYBAM(m): 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
Who asked this man to talk?
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by itsme01: 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
Olanipekun1:
face your crime young man
stop disturbing me

stp[ crying on my mention little boy
Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by bergs2: 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mr Lai. The liar

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) / Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa / Buhari's Speech At The Energy Summit In UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.