Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Engr Nuno Nabiam Confirmed New Guinea Prime Minister; Kalu Sends Felicitations - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Engr Nuno Nabiam Confirmed New Guinea Prime Minister; Kalu Sends Felicitations (645 Views)

Cipriano Cassamá Resigns As President Of Guinea Bissau After One Day In Office / Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President / US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engr Nuno Nabiam Confirmed New Guinea Prime Minister; Kalu Sends Felicitations by NAPC1(m): 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
Engr Nuno Nabiam Confirmed New Guinea Bissau Prime Minister; Chief Kalu sends felicitations

The DG of Protocols, PDP Youth Alliance and Global Initiative for Good Governance, Chief Dr Emeka Kalu, has congratulated his bosom friend, Engr Nuno Gomes Nabiam for his confirmation as the new Prime Minister of Guinea Bissau, who will work with the elected and Newly sworn in youngest president in Africa, HE Umaro Sissoko Embalo.

Before his confirmation, Engr Nano was the second Prime Minister in the recent past regime and top presidential contender in the just conclude free and fair election that ushered in Umaro Sissoko into power after a second round polls on 29th December, 2019.

Recall, it was the coalition of Engr Nuno, who is also the President of APU-PGDB party with Sissoko and other top contenders that helped to break the 47 years jinx of PAIGC party in Guinea Bissau to usher in a new era of drastic developmental strides for the peaceful republic.

In his words “I congratulate my good friend for this new assignment for his nation.

“Nuno is a man I know has some good plans for his nation and I am optimistic that considering the mutual respect and understanding that exist between him and president Umaro Sissoko, Guinea Bissau is now set to move with the rest of the world.

“I am positive that the duo will work together to restore confidence of the people in their institutions intoto” the statement concluded.

He therefore called on the citizens of the republic to throw away any sentiments or ill feelings occasioned by the past election to rally round Umaro Sissoko and Nuno Nabiam to move the Republic forward for the good of all, irrespective of religion, ethnicity, creed or political inclination.

Congratulations to the people of Guinea Bissau for a smooth transition of power.

Signed
Chief Emeka Kalu
DG, GIGG

Re: Engr Nuno Nabiam Confirmed New Guinea Prime Minister; Kalu Sends Felicitations by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
Who are these ones? Na Corona virus be our headache for now not you both. Abeg make una shift commot for road make I pass go but nose mask. ���

1 Like

Re: Engr Nuno Nabiam Confirmed New Guinea Prime Minister; Kalu Sends Felicitations by yanabasee(m): 11:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Who are these ones? Na Corona virus be our headache for now not you both. Abeg make una shift commot for road make I pass go but nose mask. ���

A country where corruption is forbidden.

(1) (Reply)

Macron Vows To Fight 'islamist Separatism' In France / Trump Red Wave Eminent As Biden Rigged Votes About To Get Tossed Out / News From Ukraine: Family Of 9 Survived Missile Droped At Home! Pic Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.