Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask (73445 Views)

Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” / Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage / Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by made4naijamusic: 1:29am On Feb 29, 2020
Looks like Instagram celebrity Mompha has been allowed to leave Nigeria. He shared videos of himself on a first class flight this afternoon as well as a video arriving his destination which looks like Dubai, UAE.

Mompha was arrested on October 19th 2019 at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja. He was arraigned in court on Monday November 25th for alleged N33 billion fraud which he pleaded not guilty. He was granted N100 milion bail on November 29th and fulfilled the bail conditions on December 9th 2019.

Watch the videos he shared below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82jr0iwiwBo

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9G8nXRhXd3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:39am On Feb 29, 2020
You don start again abi

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by chukxie(m): 2:34am On Feb 29, 2020
Mompha should lie low. Money no dey like noise that's why bank vault dey silent. He should know his arrest and detention in Nigeria has put him in the crosshairs of the Dubai authorities.

216 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by neduboo(m): 2:42am On Feb 29, 2020
I have met Mompha once. He is easy going and just loves the good things of life.

It's his lifestyle he is living.

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Nobody: 4:03am On Feb 29, 2020
chukxie:
Mompha should lie low. Money no dey like noise that's why bank vault dey silent. He should know his arrest and detention in Nigeria has put him in the crosshairs of the Dubai authorities.

The dubai auth know him, they prefer people like him who can spend the cash etc hush, wood. As long as you don't run local, they let you enjoy.

225 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by chukxie(m): 5:38am On Feb 29, 2020
okorotalkative:

The dubai auth know him, they prefer people like him who can spend the cash etc hush, wood. As long as you don't run local, they let you enjoy.

Wow! If I were him, I'd be lowkey for a stretch.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by YoungPerson(m): 5:56am On Feb 29, 2020
chukxie:

Wow! If I were him, I'd be lowkey for a stretch.
You're not him. As a matter of fact, you don't have a bit from a scratch off the surface any idea of what it's like to be him so forget your "if I were to be him" story.

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by chukxie(m): 6:19am On Feb 29, 2020
YoungPerson:

You're not him. As a matter of fact, you don't have a bit from a scratch off the surface any idea of what it's like to be him so forget your "if I were to be him" story.

Of course I'm not him. And that was why I used subjunctive mood. It appears you woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Or perhaps something or someone is eating you up. Take care, man.

328 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by YoungPerson(m): 6:27am On Feb 29, 2020
chukxie:

Of course I'm not him. And that was why I used subjunctive mood. It appears you woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Or perhaps something or someone is eating you up. Take care, man.
MR GRAMMARTICALOGYLISATIONALISM is the boss.

Je'ka gboran.

P.S (this means post script, Mr grammar)
I never sleep just yet.

3 Likes

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by vanida6: 6:42am On Feb 29, 2020
mompha re u aware of dat virus sad abeg be careful ooh
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Renforce: 7:54am On Feb 29, 2020
We are all in this together undecided
Nigerians and vanity. Ordinary face mask baba still got himself a branded one just for swag undecided

For just 135k you could get a 1kva Inverter, 100AH rugged deep cycle battery, 150w panel and a 30A controller + installation. The system would serve 10hrs daily on basic loadings. Call on us now!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by opalu: 7:55am On Feb 29, 2020
Hmm
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Sirmuel1(m): 7:55am On Feb 29, 2020
Secures for life!!!! That's the real deal!!

I don't support crime but I hate poverty so much!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Derring: 7:55am On Feb 29, 2020
See him cloth tag sef, make him stop dt childish act.

5 Likes

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by helinues: 7:55am On Feb 29, 2020
In Nigeria, na person wey Sabi way Sabi book
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Captainrambo2: 7:55am On Feb 29, 2020
People re still joking. Hmm. E be like say una nor know say this thing na wahala.

I kid you not more than 2million people re already dead in China. The media is suppressing it. In other countries the thing did not spread, carriers wer apprehended at the airport. But in nigeria and Italy the thing is most likely spreading because they could not apprehend patient zero at the airport

6 Likes

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by SPLITS(f): 7:55am On Feb 29, 2020
And this is a news too. grin

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Profayo: 7:55am On Feb 29, 2020
neduboo:
I have met Mompha once. He is easy going and just loves the good things of life.

It's his lifestyle he is living.
You met someone once and you made all these conclusions?you must be a superhuman
Even people we know for years still surprises us...go and ask those that are married

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Tyche(m): 7:56am On Feb 29, 2020
okorotalkative:

You are smart

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by nairalee(m): 7:56am On Feb 29, 2020
I really don't know what to do with such information.
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by PureGoldh(m): 7:56am On Feb 29, 2020
Issoryt......dx life,person can't just come and kill himself.....unto flenjo tinx

Meanwhile..Call/Whatsapp 081-0166-6 771 if you need Raw Pure Original Honey......Thank you
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by ursullalinda(f): 7:56am On Feb 29, 2020
Seems his sins are forgiven......and he is a free bird.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Obisunday32(m): 7:57am On Feb 29, 2020
Big up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by sanemind2(m): 7:57am On Feb 29, 2020
the fear of corona virus...

meanwhile

If you are looking for where to get High definition Movies in Ph for your External drive or buy external drive with movies,check my signature
Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by oka4ugoo: 7:57am On Feb 29, 2020
You get the point now. Instead of Mompha to pipe low for now he has started to deceive the poor masses again. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by senatepresido: 7:58am On Feb 29, 2020
Big man life good o

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 29, 2020
okorotalkative:

Facts
A lot of international millionaires criminals call dubai their home
All sorts of money in dubai
Drug money, stolen wealth of nations e.g Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by zoeA: 7:59am On Feb 29, 2020
Bros this guy don jaapaa o! grin

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask by itsme01: 7:59am On Feb 29, 2020
cool

Mompha omo aye!! .. I feel like tagging all the people running their mouth when he got arrested, they most be feeling stupid now realizing he is free to spend his millions while they go back to their 15k a month teaching jobs

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) / EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.