Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). (90499 Views)

Akin Abayomi Visits Site Of The New Ojo General Hospital / Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick / Akin Abayomi: Lagos Coronavirus Cases May Rise To 39,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by ZombieHUNT: 6:40am On Feb 29, 2020
Ausrichie:
We are finished. First Lassa now corona Ebola go just commot from nowhere (I hope not) why is it that inconsequential bullshit always plague small countries.

When I remember that Buhari is still the president of the country...

I shiver

1 Like

Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by SSam01: 6:40am On Feb 29, 2020
What if the guy spits saliva into his eyes?

He cant even practice the mask they have been preaching... coronavirus is airborne and our own minister of health couldn't even cover his nose with nylon shocked

They need to quarantine this miinister of health asap he thinks he is in Iran

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by Legacyltd: 6:40am On Feb 29, 2020
Different channel of communication should be opened and various means of sensitization should be put in place. Places like Motor parks should have equipment for carrying out testing and Bill board should be place to display mode of prevention and handbills and flyers should be going round. Not just in Lagos alone but in different states that have massive inflow and outflow of people.

1 Like

Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by MurderX: 6:40am On Feb 29, 2020
Professor wey no know difference between been and being - oga prof correct yourself and remember to spell index instead of idex.
Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by 24krests: 6:41am On Feb 29, 2020
I
Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by binary123(m): 6:41am On Feb 29, 2020
is he scare to go in? baba enter inside
Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by oshiiteoku: 6:42am On Feb 29, 2020
Impressive,this man should be made a minister.
Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by KunteKinte: 6:43am On Feb 29, 2020
How fast can the test be ran? Is the centre in yaba large enough to contain the numbers should the virus escalate? What about other states that are far eg Sokoto or Calabar, do they have centres too? The preparedness for this is at best porous and completely clueless. 36 states in Nigeria and from all indication, 90 % of the population haven't even heard of the virus talk more how to prevent or handle an infected relation.
Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by oshiiteoku: 6:44am On Feb 29, 2020
MurderX:
Professor wey no know difference between been and being - oga prof correct yourself and remember to spell index instead of idex.
This is not the time for useless grammar Mr teasha

4 Likes

Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by jamesatkinsi(m): 6:44am On Feb 29, 2020
The France Sevens, also called the Paris Sevens, is an annual international rugby sevens tournament that is one of ten competitions on the annual World Rugby Sevens Series. The France Sevens is generally held in May or June on the weekend following the London Sevens and is the last competition in the Sevens Series. hsbc rugby sevens tv coverage
Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by funmike83(f): 6:45am On Feb 29, 2020
G
Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by Yankiss(m): 6:46am On Feb 29, 2020
SpatialKing:
Professor you visited the facility without wearing face mask, no any sort of protection.. What kind of country are we in
Don't mind him. He thinks it's audio virus or he is immune or something. And look at people in contact with him without fear. God help our country!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 29, 2020
SpatialKing:
Professor you visited the facility without wearing face mask, no any sort of protection.. What kind of country are we in

I know the kind of country we are in. It's DOOMED country bro.
Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by jaxxy(m): 6:48am On Feb 29, 2020
These officials don’t know Coronavirus is airborne or am I missing Smtn

1 Like

Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by Hallabee1(m): 6:49am On Feb 29, 2020
Which kind treatment are they giving him... Make dey just kill this guy before we go hear story
Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 29, 2020
We @ wishes the suspect quick recovery..

Our precious daddy too shud find a solution or else it will visit him.. Thank God Corona isn't partial, anyone from different status can be affected grin
Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:54am On Feb 29, 2020
SSam01:

He cant even practice the mask they have been preaching... coronavirus is airborne and our own minister of health couldn't even cover his nose with nylon shocked

imagine that kind of stupid gesture, where he suppose kit up like Voltron.

thats some risky move mehn!
Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by ikorodureporta: 6:54am On Feb 29, 2020
why aren't they using mask in that environment?? They should b quarantined too

1 Like

Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by SenecaTheYonger: 6:55am On Feb 29, 2020
WHAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIA? WHY AREN'T THEY COVERING THEIR EYE WITH EYE GOOGLE?
Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by BianoJay(m): 6:55am On Feb 29, 2020
How can a professor be using "been" in place of "being"?

And he did that repeatedly shocked shocked
Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by SoNature(m): 6:56am On Feb 29, 2020
LosC:
I can't see enough evidence that shows that the italian is quarantined.

Check the first picture

Maybe you are mistaking the health commissioner for the Italian

I just pity quarantined people

That place doesn't even look conducive

Looks like a makeshift facility for keeping isolated animals
Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by Sheuns(m): 6:56am On Feb 29, 2020
See disease control center. Nothing is ever done normally here. If the post above of the Italian trying to run away is true, let’s just brace up.
Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by techbros: 6:58am On Feb 29, 2020
Sheuns:
See disease control center. Nothing is ever done normally here. If the post above of the Italian trying to run away is true, let’s just brace up.

I was shocked when I saw it... That's why I shared it immediately.
Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:58am On Feb 29, 2020
Hallabee1:
Which kind treatment are they giving him... Make dey just kill this guy before we go hear story

the said treatment was probably mentioned to him, I think, so as to make him feel normal.

I think, they would find a way to take him off this life.

if not, aaahh! we don eneter am be that.
Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by ednut1(m): 6:58am On Feb 29, 2020
No protection
Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 29, 2020
efilefun:
Personalize your tragedy... abeggg. Which one be WE?? So China or Italy na small country...abii the virus started from Africa?
China has handled worse situations I hope you know. For Nigeria it is a bigger problem we don't have the facilities bro.
Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by StPete: 7:02am On Feb 29, 2020
This is the best time for our President to be globe-trotting grin

Let him visit China, Italy and the likes since Nigeria has been a boring country for him to stay
Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by sotall(m): 7:04am On Feb 29, 2020
SSam01:

commissioner of health not minister
Re: Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). by jeff1607(m): 7:05am On Feb 29, 2020
Without protective gear? His hair wasn't covered.

Nose mask worn wrongly

Chai

What happened to droplets nuclei

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctors Remove 526 Teeth From 7 Year-old Boy's Jaw (Photos) / 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos / Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.