Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:37 PM

How To You Remove The Tempar Mod On Phcn? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To You Remove The Tempar Mod On Phcn? (22510 Views)

Xiaomi Is The Next Big Phone Brand To Remove The Charger From The Box / Finally Facebook Introduces Dark MOD On Lite / FTS 2020 MOD Apk+OBB+Data with January Transfer, Real face & Kits (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To You Remove The Tempar Mod On Phcn? by Ournolly: 7:00am On Feb 29, 2020
Please how do you clear the temper status on phcn prepaid meters and what causes it?
Re: How To You Remove The Tempar Mod On Phcn? by Ournolly: 7:46am On Feb 29, 2020
I loaded 2k on a meter box I was given on my new apartment, I checked the balance and saw 60.70 yet no light.
On calling phcn technician he said my meter is on temper mod, whatever that means.

Please whoever has experienced such should contribute.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To You Remove The Tempar Mod On Phcn? by Illuminatus(m): 8:18am On Feb 29, 2020
Call the customer care agent of your power distribution company and have them give you a 20 digit number (tamper code) that you can input in the same way that you recharge and your power will be reconnected.

Alternatively, you can go to the nearest power distribution company and get the code in person.

3 Likes

Re: How To You Remove The Tempar Mod On Phcn? by Ournolly: 8:35am On Feb 29, 2020
Illuminatus:
Call the customer care agent of your power distribution company and have them give you a 20 digit number (tamper code) that you can input in the same way that you recharge and your power will be reconnected.

Alternatively, you can go to the nearest power distribution company and get the code in person.
I will do it.
Thanks a lot.

Do you by chance know what caused it? That was my first time loading it.
Re: How To You Remove The Tempar Mod On Phcn? by Illuminatus(m): 8:44am On Feb 29, 2020
Ournolly:

I will do it.
Thanks a lot.

Do you by chance know what caused it? That was my first time loading it.

I have used pre-paid meter for a couple of years now and I honestly can’t say categorically what causes the machine to enter tamper mode. I think it happens when the machine believes someone is tampering with it, hence it may happen when power supply comes and goes too often in a short period of time. Again, that is just conjecture.

3 Likes

Re: How To You Remove The Tempar Mod On Phcn? by Sonoyom(m): 1:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
Just go to the disco office and get a code to remove the tampered mode. mind you it might reoccur.
Re: How To You Remove The Tempar Mod On Phcn? by Ournolly: 2:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sonoyom:
Just go to the disco office and get a code to remove the tampered mode. mind you it might reoccur.
That's my issue, the reoccurrence.
I have take it to their office and they insisted on sending their technicians.
I don't have extra money for the that.

My main issue is the reoccurrence.
Re: How To You Remove The Tempar Mod On Phcn? by Sonoyom(m): 2:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ournolly:
That's my issue, the reoccurrence. I have bring in their office and they insisted on sending their technicians. I don't have extra money for the that.
My main issue is the reoccurrence.
You just need to so that whatever is responsible would be corrected.

2 Likes

Re: How To You Remove The Tempar Mod On Phcn? by Chillinmasoul(m): 1:21am On Oct 20, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Avoid Buying The Foldable Phones In 2019 / Glo 4G LTE - First Speedtest & Review / Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 100k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.