Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) (78986 Views)

#coronavirus: 11 Countries That Are Yet To Report Any Coronavirus Case & Reason / Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative / Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by afroniger: 8:24am On Feb 29, 2020
lipsrsealed
Coronavirus may have been in Italy for weeks before it was detected
Test results worry experts as new cases emerge in Nigeria, Mexico and New Zealand

How the coronavirus has spread from Italy

UK Buxton and Burbage, Derbyshire Primary school and GP surgery closed. Two people test positive

Netherlands Two cases reported on 28 February linked to northern Italy

France A 64-year-old man who recently returned to Annecy from Lombardy tests positive

Denmark First case as a man returns from northern Italy on 24 February

Germany Possible case under investigation after a patient returned from Italy

Austria First cases as two 24-year-olds fall ill in Tyrol

Croatia First case as a man who visited Milan between 19 and 21 February is diagnosed

Spain Sports journalist who attended a Champions League match in Milan on 19 February tests positive

Canary Islands Italian doctor, staying at a Tenerife hotel with his wife, tests positive on 24 February

Israel Recently returned visitor from Italy tests positive

Nigeria First case in sub-Saharan Africa as an Italian citizen who returned to Lagos on 25 February falls ill

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/28/coronavirus-may-have-been-in-italy-for-weeks-before-it-was-detected

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by Roadtoyesterday: 8:25am On Feb 29, 2020
More like a deliberate attempt

225 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by SciLab: 8:28am On Feb 29, 2020
Italy should be shut down immediately. No flight goes into that country or comes out.

351 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by betterpikinn: 8:30am On Feb 29, 2020
Italians, Germans and Asians are the most racist and wicked people on earth.

That Bastąrd Italian man came purposely to spread the disease. I don't care what anyone says about that.

The most annoying thing is the uselessness and carelessness of Nigerian government.

WHY DIDN'T THOSE BASTARDS QUARANTINE HIM FOR AT LEAST TWO WEEKS BEFORE RELEASING HIM?

THIS IS WHAT SAUDI IS DOING. ANYONE COMING FROM INFECTED COUNTRY IS AUTOMATICALLY QUARANTINED WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT.

THIS COUNTRY IS CURSED!

495 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 8:32am On Feb 29, 2020
Trump saw this coming
He shot his border proactive leader

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by afroniger: 8:35am On Feb 29, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
Trump saw this coming
He shot his border proactive leader

Hello, what are you talking about? At the last count, America has over 60 confirmed cases of Corona Virus, while next door Mexico just experienced its first yesterday (through the same italy). Canada has 14 so far.

281 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by okpalaAnambra: 8:36am On Feb 29, 2020
Imagine if it was an African nation, they would have banned the whole continent.. inferiority no good oo

311 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by Okoroawusa: 8:43am On Feb 29, 2020
afroniger:

Hello, what are you talking about? At the last count, America has over 60 confirmed cases of Corona Virus, while next door Mexico just experienced its first yesterday. Canada has zero so far.
Na IPOB.

Anything Trump does is okay by them even though they have never been to America their whole life.

181 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by t12tosin: 8:56am On Feb 29, 2020
We shall overcome!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by betterpikinn: 8:58am On Feb 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Have you taken your medications this morning?

You are foaming from the mouth...
You forgot that you're the one with multiple prescriptions.

Frustration
Depression etc

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by Pierce008: 9:00am On Feb 29, 2020
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by Renforce: 1:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
Italy is being extremely reckless in their approach undecided

9 Likes

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by lonlytroy(m): 1:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
If Italy should offer visa free to Nigerians, i know alot of people that will line up in the airport

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by Groovenaija360(m): 1:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
undecided
APC WHY
Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by NOL2dworld(m): 1:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Italy shut down your border and airport. ..

For those who wish to know, no matter what U are going through, there is still hope, don't give up.. You are not alone on this journey. Keep pushing you will overcome.

Is life not fair to you? I know someone who can give U everlasting Peace, Joy and rest of mind, his name is Jesus.. Jesus Christ is the answer..

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..
This is the time to rededicate your life to Christ.

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your ways and teach me your path so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name. Amen

Thank U for saving me and thank U because U have deliver me from the bondage of sins, I know my sins has been forgiving, I give U all the praise in Jesus name.

If U make this confession with an open heart, your sins have been forgiving and the Lord has removed your name from the book of death to the book of life. He has giving u peace and everlasting joy. Ask continuously with faith any good thing U want the Lord to do for U with believe in Jesus name and he will answer you.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by willexyaho(m): 1:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by babamadiba(m): 1:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Any Italian found anywhere around should be eliminated. Haba!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by blinking001(m): 1:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
May God protect us and all our loved ones Amen.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by Expert17: 1:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Please close down your airports...#italy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by money121(m): 1:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Lobatan
Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
grin

The funny thing is that, every country infected with the corana virus are hiding the real number of fatalities. Every nation is busy deceiving the other. Well, there is only so much death that can be hidden, sooner or later, truth will come out.

14 Likes

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by ursullalinda(f): 1:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
Wonder why Italian government is not doing anything to curtail the spread of the virus....that's gross carelessness

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by juwoonn(m): 1:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
Fear Italians

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by Dadaboy: 1:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
angry
Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by sammyLuvin(m): 1:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hmm. Let's keep calm and be hopeful that this virus doesn't get out of control. May God help us not to fall victim of this unfortunate disease.

Meanwhile, I just released my debut song. The track is titles 'My Juliet'. Pls check it out and download here http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=1375
Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by Exoplanet: 1:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
So Italians are now vectors?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by Ace16(m): 1:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
Awon dispatch riders of Coronavirus.. Italy govt should place a ban on traveling at the moment. If na African countries dey do this now we for nor hear word o

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by qualityovenbake(m): 1:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
The question I keep asking myself, is how prepared is our government?

Those countries mentioned above are prepared, they have the medical facilities, good governance and the man power/scientists to sustain the fight against corona virus.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by iCauseTrouble: 1:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by EdoPrince93(m): 1:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
Haa....This Italians are not selfish ooooo.......When other responsible countries are protecting their citizens at all cost our irresponsible lifeless worthless jibrin from Sudan is going about appointing and suspending officials and yet zombies will still come online and defend their slavemasters... sad

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by lyriclekidd(m): 1:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count / COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths / Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.