Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

What Do You Consider The Most Weird You Have Done To Get A Guy/girl's Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Consider The Most Weird You Have Done To Get A Guy/girl's Attention (753 Views)

I Need Help To Gain A Girl Attention. / What's The Most Weird Gift A Lady Has Given You? / Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Consider The Most Weird You Have Done To Get A Guy/girl's Attention by ChrisKels: 8:44am On Feb 29, 2020
Every contribution will be duly appreciated, this is just for fun, in a bid to spice up our day with something else other than the CONVID-19 we have been reading here since yesterday, so don't feel shy to share yours.

Mine was way back in secondary school, I had to turn to an organic chemistry teacher. I would read ahead of the class, attend extra classes and holiday lessons, then, go back to school to teach my class mates, yet Vanessa never felt the vibe. grin

While I couldn't achieve my main aim(getting her attention), the positive was that the actions i took to get her attention, made me even brighter, by making me read both voraciously and comprehensively.

Crazy old days

1 Like

Re: What Do You Consider The Most Weird You Have Done To Get A Guy/girl's Attention by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:53am On Feb 29, 2020
The only thing I have Eva done..Wich is not weird was to seat at his back and wear a sweet perfume praying he will turn and be mesmerized. It worked perfectly. So unfortunate genotype broke us up

1 Like

Re: What Do You Consider The Most Weird You Have Done To Get A Guy/girl's Attention by Froshloaded: 9:01am On Feb 29, 2020
smiley
HRHQueenPhil:
The only thing I have Eva done..Wich is not weird was to seat at his back and wear a sweet perfume praying he will turn and be mesmerized. It worked perfectly. So unfortunate genotype broke us up

Aww sorry
Re: What Do You Consider The Most Weird You Have Done To Get A Guy/girl's Attention by Russo35(m): 9:03am On Feb 29, 2020
Maybe one day......
Re: What Do You Consider The Most Weird You Have Done To Get A Guy/girl's Attention by Lawgod247: 9:31am On Feb 29, 2020
none
Re: What Do You Consider The Most Weird You Have Done To Get A Guy/girl's Attention by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 29, 2020
back when at my freshman year in the uni.. there was this cute skinny chic o thought I had a thing for .. since 1st day I noticed her I would always sit in front of her like the next seat right in front of her .. did that for a whole semester .. funny thing is I never liked her that much, felt I was just doing that for fun. it was later around 200lvl I knew this girl took notice of what I was doing .. she came at me with the ' your face looks familiar ' .. was like bvtch . it definitely does..

since I have most girls having a thing for me more than I do for them..

I had this one. was walking in group with some of niqqaz and this girl was with us .. while walking , this girl came to me, wanted to walk beside me holding and shiit me was feeling uncomfortable.. had to stylishly get my off hers and switch positions .. Mann this girl had to be following all round.. was annoying Mann

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Friend In Asaba / Just Heartbroken.!i Need Your Advice / What Is The Craziest Story You Have Read On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.