Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

This Is Ridiculous! See This SARS Outfit, Even Walking On The Street With Gun. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Is Ridiculous! See This SARS Outfit, Even Walking On The Street With Gun. (4256 Views)

If You Go Out Dressed Like This SARS Will Never Stop You (SEE PHOTO) / 19-Year-Old girl Caught With Gun In Anambra (Photo) / Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

This Is Ridiculous! See This SARS Outfit, Even Walking On The Street With Gun. by nairaobserver2: 9:03am On Feb 29, 2020
Eyewitness wrote;
SARS is legit walking on the street with gun and dressed like this, Nigeria is a joke.

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/02/this-is-ridiculous-see-this-sars-outfit.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: This Is Ridiculous! See This SARS Outfit, Even Walking On The Street With Gun. by madridguy(m): 9:04am On Feb 29, 2020
Shaking my head for my obodo Nigeria.
Re: This Is Ridiculous! See This SARS Outfit, Even Walking On The Street With Gun. by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 29, 2020
you never see the one wey wear agbada.
Re: This Is Ridiculous! See This SARS Outfit, Even Walking On The Street With Gun. by chatinent: 9:07am On Feb 29, 2020
Me don see SARS wey wear short and singlet with leather slippers before.
Re: This Is Ridiculous! See This SARS Outfit, Even Walking On The Street With Gun. by Perfecttouchade: 9:12am On Feb 29, 2020
Sars on native
Re: This Is Ridiculous! See This SARS Outfit, Even Walking On The Street With Gun. by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 29, 2020
Not surprised.
Anything is possible under the robotic president.

He may even be fake.

Re: This Is Ridiculous! See This SARS Outfit, Even Walking On The Street With Gun. by blackboy(m): 9:17am On Feb 29, 2020
This is been happening tey tey. Seen then in khaftan too brandishing guns. Thought they were robbers but when I saw how they were operating and everyone was going about their duty normally
Re: This Is Ridiculous! See This SARS Outfit, Even Walking On The Street With Gun. by nairaobserver2: 9:21am On Feb 29, 2020
Re: This Is Ridiculous! See This SARS Outfit, Even Walking On The Street With Gun. by godofuck231: 11:01am On Feb 29, 2020
I shoot first and ask questions later, any operation without the supervision of uniformed police men will meet in a shootout or worse , where I live it's called the second amendment
Re: This Is Ridiculous! See This SARS Outfit, Even Walking On The Street With Gun. by Nickshrapnel: 2:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
apache22b:
I am now a Repentant Cultist !!!
What made you repent?

Re: This Is Ridiculous! See This SARS Outfit, Even Walking On The Street With Gun. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
Welcome to Niger Area
Re: This Is Ridiculous! See This SARS Outfit, Even Walking On The Street With Gun. by culidea: 4:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
SARS....

Re: This Is Ridiculous! See This SARS Outfit, Even Walking On The Street With Gun. by Nickshrapnel: 4:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
apache22b:
The Spirits of the persons I killed in (ESUT) Agbani precisely years back in my final year in Esut were tormenting me left,right & center ,so I had to give my life to Christ Jesus !!! I feel so Ashamed of myself whenever I remember wasting Innocent lives . . .

Okay, head to this thread to tell your story
https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included
Re: This Is Ridiculous! See This SARS Outfit, Even Walking On The Street With Gun. by victoronyekwelu(m): 5:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
this one weak me
Re: This Is Ridiculous! See This SARS Outfit, Even Walking On The Street With Gun. by Sokosuji: 6:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
This one fit change into robbery mood anytime,..run him show and still report to office as SARS
Re: This Is Ridiculous! See This SARS Outfit, Even Walking On The Street With Gun. by MrBachelor: 7:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
Useless corntree. sad
Re: This Is Ridiculous! See This SARS Outfit, Even Walking On The Street With Gun. by BlackfireX: 11:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ghana police.....

Hahahahahaha
Re: This Is Ridiculous! See This SARS Outfit, Even Walking On The Street With Gun. by itsme01: 5:05am On Mar 01, 2020
How are we sure he is a SARS operative and not CID
Re: This Is Ridiculous! See This SARS Outfit, Even Walking On The Street With Gun. by onwanaholland: 6:43am On Mar 01, 2020
itsme01:
How are we sure he is a SARS operative and not CID

Yet-to-be Identified Lady Begs For Her Life As Kidnapper Force Her To Make A Vid / Eleweomo, Oyo Nurtw Factional Boss Killed / Man Stabbed To Death By Wife In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo)