Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:57 PM

World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) (2189 Views)

Maraji Preaches Jesus On Salah Day, Sets Social Media On Fire / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:26am On Feb 29, 2020
World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video)
By Bp-News-1 -December 11, 2018

Tyson Fury, World Heavyweight Champion, has stunned TV reporters with his continued boldness in his Christian faith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOflKhLhVfM

Aside from being a sporting legend, he also loves our one and only Saviour, Jesus Christ. And in an interview in BBC News, Tyson chose not to answer the reporter’s questions, instead, he boldly shared the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

The BBC is a huge global platform and Tyson took his opportunity to share God’s love with all people. What he did is such a bold step of faith, what he shared is a powerful message for everyone. Instead of defending himself from his critics he chose to answer the reporter’s questions in a different yet meaningful way.

When asked about the controversy over his comments that homosexuality, abortion and pedophilia ‘will cause the world to end’, the born-again Christian responded to every question by sharing the gospel.

“Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you’ll be saved,” he repeatedly told a BBC reporter.

“Jesus loves me and he loves you too … and he loves everybody in the world,” he added, smiling, as he leant out of the window of a van. “All you’ve got to do is repent of your sins and you’ll be forgiven.”

Asked if he thought he could win the SPOTY award, his answer was: “John 3:16, for God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son. Whoever believes in him shall have eternal life and shall not perish. The only way is through Jesus into heaven, that’s all I can say.”

The reporter asked him about his message to the people who criticized him, then Tyson humbly said, “…the only way is through Jesus into heaven… Jesus is the way, the key and the only way to Heaven.”

https://believersportal.com/world-heavyweight-champion-tyson-fury-preaches-jesus-on-bbc-news-video/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by AntiChristian: 12:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
Muhammad Ali too preached Islam during his time!

No big deal, even if Trump preaches Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:18am On Mar 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

Jesus makes the difference. He is the only One who rose from the dead. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by Adgideon(m): 3:18am On Mar 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

bodi pepper am die

1 Like

Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by Adgideon(m): 3:19am On Mar 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

bodi pepper am die
Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by LordReed(m): 6:59am On Mar 02, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

All theistic religions have fairytale gods, yours is not any more special.

1 Like

Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 02, 2020
He preached Jesus!

How can a sane individual picture the Jesus of Nazareth comfortably sitted in the midst of a crowd cheering two men hitting each other with FURY? embarassed

Well for your information, the God of the Bible HATES VIOLENCE and all those loving it {Psalms 11:5} so i don't think his only begotten son can approve it! John 5:19

That's why you can never find anything like violent sport recorded in the lives of God's people! smiley
Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by AntiChristian: 8:09am On Mar 02, 2020
Adgideon:
bodi pepper am die

Wetin dey pepper you die? Trump loves violence! He and the USA are behaving as the ruler of the world! They can bomb whoever they wish to!

Is that not why you like him?

1 Like

Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by LordReed(m): 8:11am On Mar 02, 2020
Maximus69:
He preached Jesus!

How can a sane individual picture the Jesus of Nazareth comfortably sitted in the midst of a crowd cheering two men hitting each other with FURY? embarassed

Well for your information, the God of the Bible HATES VIOLENCE and all those loving it {Psalms 11:5} so i don't think his only begotten son can approve it! John 5:19

That's why you can never find anything like violent sport recorded in the lives of God's people! smiley

He hates violence but ordered babies to be cut from their mothers wombs. Such a nonviolent god.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

Wetin dey pepper you die? Trump loves violence! He and the USA are behaving as the ruler of the world! They can bomb whoever they wish to!

America is the world power of today, fortunately or unfortunately the Bible said they'll be the last to rule the earth before God's kingdom come.
But there is no Christians in world politics, that's why the Bible said God will destroy all of them when his kingdom come! Daniel 2:44
Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by AntiChristian: 8:17am On Mar 02, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

He is one of those Gods that died!

I don't worship a God that could be plotted against and killed by His creation!

And secondly, I don't worship a God that is not omniscient!

Because Jesus is not omniscient
But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Mark 13:32
But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Matthew 24:36
Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by AntiChristian: 8:18am On Mar 02, 2020
Maximus69:

America is the world power of today, fortunately or unfortunately the Bible said they'll be the last to rule the earth before God's kingdom come.
But there is no Christians in world politics, that's why the Bible said God will destroy all of them when his kingdom come! Daniel 2:44

But isn't Trump one of your Christian bros?

1 Like

Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

But isn't Trump one of your Christian bros?

NO!

He is NOT a Christian!

You're good in reading and assimilating, why not cross-check the words of Jesus, his principles and the set-up of his first century followers to verify what i just said! smiley

Jesus said "all those who lead by the sword (weapons) will perish by it" Matthew 26:52

No politician can LEAD without weapons, so can Donald Trump who due to being a LEADER ordered the killing of people be a true follower of the man whose words were written up there? smiley
Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
LordReed:

All theistic religions have fairytale gods, yours is not any more special.

And who do you worship with your sorcery? undecided

Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2020
Maximus69:

He preached Jesus!

Says the one whose society sends multitudes of gullible folks to their untimely death by denying them blood transfusions. undecided

2 Likes

Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

What is your take on Trump's elimination of terrorists such as Al baghdadi and Soleimani? undecided
Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
LordReed:

He hates violence but ordered babies to be cut from their mothers wombs. Such a nonviolent god.

Hypocrites. Do you support abortion? undecided

Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2020
Maximus69:

You should become a Christian first before you begin to talk about God's Kingdom.

1 Like

Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

He is one of those Gods that died!

I don't worship a God that could be plotted against and killed by His creation!

And secondly, I don't worship a God that is not omniscient!

Because Jesus is not omniscient
But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Mark 13:32
But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Matthew 24:36

Jesus still makes the difference. cheesy

Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
Maximus69:

NO!

He is NOT a Christian!

You're good in reading and assimilating, why not cross-check the words of Jesus, his principles and the set-up of his first century followers to verify what i just said! smiley

Jesus said "all those who lead by the sword (weapons) will perish by it" Matthew 26:52

No politician can LEAD without weapons, so can Donald Trump who due to being a LEADER ordered the killing of people be a true follower of the man whose words were written up there? smiley

Look at who is talking. Didn't you claim to be a former military soldier, how many people did you kill? undecided
Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by LordReed(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

And who do you worship with your sorcery? undecided

Its heads filled with delusion like yours who believe in sorcery. Worship is a toldly unnecessary activity as far as I am concerned.
Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by lepasharon(f): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
*cringe

1 Like

Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by LordReed(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Hypocrites. Do you support abortion? undecided

Ok so your god is in the same class as Hitler and Stalin, got it!
Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
What a HOLY MAN, punching someones brains into smithereens and praising Jesus. The prince of peace must love him,lol. cheesy

You guys have LOST YOUR MINDS.
Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
lepasharon:
*cringe

Don't mind them. Ola is part of the Christian Boko Haram, albeit a sort of peaceful type with eternal torture reserved for disbelievers after death. I feel sorry for him and his funny believers.
Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Evidence please ?? You were told by a 2000 year old book written by a few hallucinating Jews that he rose again, but where is the evidence ?

Oh please....
Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by Sheunma: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
The same Tyson Fury who said he pumped his blood stream full of testosterone by masturbating daily before a major fight?
Jesus must be really proud of him.
Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
Sheunma:
The same Tyson Fury who said he pumped his blood stream full of testosterone by masturbating daily before a major fight?
Jesus must be really proud of him.

He also licked the blood off Wilder's back. A very graceful character.
Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
frosbel2:
What a HOLY MAN, punching someones brains into smithereens and praising Jesus. The prince of peace must love him,lol. cheesy

You guys have LOST YOUR MINDS.

If not because those Jews penned down the thoughts words and actions of Jesus, these religionists would have fabricated a Jesus totally different from the man from Nazareth! cheesy

1 Like

Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by festus2001: 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
Firstly, I thank God for sending his only begotten SON to this world to saved the people from destruction. Nobody can enter the kingdom of God except through Christ (JOHN 14 :6, john 3:2-21, romans 10 :9-14, philippians 2 :9-14, 1 Corinthians 5:17, john 8:32, galatians 4 :6-7, 1 john 4 :7-16, 1 john 5 :12, 1 john 5 :4-5, john 14 :10-18,, 2 Corinthians 5 :17, john 3:16,). The word of God is clear. Receiving Christ is the only way to heaven and his the same as being saved. I once live in darkness, but the light has come now. I have received salvation and the truth of Christ is in me boldly speaking.

Secondly, Jesus Christ is the only way. This is not about criticizing another's believe, but the true fact. Christianity is the only true way.
I NEVER KNEW BEFORE but until I know. Darkness is bad. The hour has come to segregate yourself from darkness and receive the light.
God bless you as you do so. The word of God said "It is by our mouth that confession is made unto salvation (Romans10 :9:11).
Everyone fail you, Jesus Christ will never fail you.
Lastly, God bless The Christians and God bless Nigeria
Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by AntiChristian: 9:26am On Mar 04, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus still makes the difference. cheesy

I agree that he made a huge difference! No wonder his prayer failed spectacularly!

[Jesus said,] I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one. . . . I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—I in them and you in me— so that they may be brought to complete unity. (John 17:20–23)
Re: World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) by AntiChristian: 9:35am On Mar 04, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

What is your take on Trump's elimination of terrorists such as Al baghdadi and Soleimani? undecided

Does he have any right to exterminate anyone (except in a proper battle)?

USA too are terrorists to a lot of countries! Who should those countries eliminate in USA?

And killing those people solves what?

I have no take on this than "a terrorist can't be a judge to another terrorist because he has a bigger gun"!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Shia Muslims Infidels / For Atheist And People Who Just Mock God. :-\ / How Many Catholics Has Frosbel Converted In NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.