Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Corona Virus/ Covid 19 :This Natural Therapy Could Help Prevent You. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corona Virus/ Covid 19 :This Natural Therapy Could Help Prevent You. (1265 Views)

Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? / Eye Problem(Glaucoma): Free Natural Therapy To Solve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus/ Covid 19 :This Natural Therapy Could Help Prevent You. by knowhowk: 10:40am On Feb 29, 2020
It's no News that Corona Virus (Covid 19) which have claimed Lives of many in different countries most Especially in Wuhan a city in China where it all started .As a Natural therapist and a Researcher I am Of the Opinion that this 3 Items can be of help to reduce the Possibility of contacting the Deadly Virus if one is exposed to it .Black seed Oil ,Original Honey and Original Olive Oil .Black seed oil has strong and effective Antiviral Properties , infact Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him, narrated that the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) said: “Use this Black Seed regularly, because it is a cure for every disease, except death.”.Secondly is Honey which has Antiviral properties too. ,the third is Original Olive Oil which has same Antiviral Properties as well . Preparations : Buy Black seed Oil , There are different Brand ,Once you buy that ,Buy Olive oil ,Original ,Imported please not the Common Goya please go to big shopping mall to get Original Olive Oil ,Then Buy Original Honey please not sugar Honey ,I mean the honey made by boiling sugar ,Original Honey is never from Sugar ,Get these three Items ,Mix all together ,First thing in the morning after Brushing your Mouth ,Take a Glass of warm water ,Chew at least 3 pieces of Garlic ,Take a deep Breadth in and out then take 3 Adult Spoon morning and night of the Black seed oil ,Honey and Olive oil Mixture . Hand Gloves ,Sanitizer and face Mask should be Continually used as well. Please I am not saying These Natural therapy cures Corona Virus ,In Medicine we have Curative and therapeutic.This is therapeutic and it's a Suggestive one .Not a Cure,Not A Cure .Immunity (CD4) plays Vital role in Preventions.Virus goes to attack the Body Immunity ones it enters the Body ,Our Immunity is our Body Defence ,It's like The Nigeria Military that Protects the Country from External Aggression,Once it's overpowered Enemies Takes over .This therapy helps to Enhance the Immune system ..Share the News.Have questions on Composition .08100459321 .I am Dr.Wale A Natural Therapist / Botanists and Plants Reseacher .For TTC Infertility and Bacterial / Staph. Infections Questions .

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus/ Covid 19 :This Natural Therapy Could Help Prevent You. by ncpat(m): 10:47am On Feb 29, 2020
Nice piece
Re: Corona Virus/ Covid 19 :This Natural Therapy Could Help Prevent You. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
knowhowk:
It's no News that Corona Virus (Covid 19) which have claimed Lives of many in different countries most Especially in Wuhan a city in China where it all started .As a Natural therapist and a Researcher I am Of the Opinion that this 3 Items can be of help to reduce the Possibility of contacting the Deadly Virus if one is exposed to it . Black seed Oil ,Original Honey and Original Olive Oil .Black seed oil has strong and effective Antiviral Properties , infact Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him, narrated that the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) said: “Use this Black Seed regularly, because it is a cure for every disease, except death.” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].Secondly is Honey which has Antiviral properties too. ,the third is Original Olive Oil which has same Antiviral Properties as well . Preparations : Buy Black seed Oil , There are different Brand ,Once you buy that ,Buy Olive oil ,Original ,Imported please not the Common Goya please go to big shopping mall to get Original Olive Oil ,Then Buy Original Honey please not sugar Honey ,I mean the honey made by boiling sugar ,Original Honey is never from Sugar ,Get these three Items ,Mix all together ,First thing in the morning after Brushing your Mouth ,Take a Glass of warm water ,Chew at least 3 pieces of Garlic ,Take a deep Breadth in and out then take 3 Adult Spoon morning and night of the Black seed oil ,Honey and Olive oil Mixture . Hand Gloves ,Sanitizer and face Mask should be Continually used as well. Please I am not saying These Natural therapy cures Corona Virus ,In Medicine we have Curative and therapeutic.This is therapeutic and it's a Suggestive one .Not a Cure,Not A Cure .I remain Natural therapist Wale.Share the News.
. Very Educative Piece ,But unfortunately Life helpful Write up like this does not hit the Front Page ,Threads about Snakes and Love Proposal that are of No single life Touching Benefits hit the front page fast .It's Well.
Re: Corona Virus/ Covid 19 :This Natural Therapy Could Help Prevent You. by knowhowk: 2:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
Do the Above Mentioned,The mask ,Hand Sanitizer only prevents the outside body .The Above mentioned Suggestive Preventions is also Good .
Re: Corona Virus/ Covid 19 :This Natural Therapy Could Help Prevent You. by knowhowk: 5:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
https://www.elitereaders.com/videos-of-people-in-china-eating-live-animals-surface-online/. Chinese in Wuhan Eating live mice,Frog ,Tadpoles .Disgusting.Definately all.these Acts must have led the Deadly Virus to cross from Animals to Humans.
Re: Corona Virus/ Covid 19 :This Natural Therapy Could Help Prevent You. by knowhowk: 7:44am On Mar 01, 2020
As Nigeria was able to contain Ebola Virus ,We shall be able to contain Covid 19 .

Re: Corona Virus/ Covid 19 :This Natural Therapy Could Help Prevent You. by lifeagain22: 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2020
Dr.Wale ,You are indeed a Gifted Natural therapist ,Just that Prophet are not Honoured in there own Town.You have indeed saved many lives ,this one you just released is indeed an amazing one .I will make sure I try it .Please kindly tell me which Brand of Black seed oil can one get to buy because I noticed there are different brands and I know every good thing has fake ,this is health issue one must get Original ,Secondly you mentioned about Olive Oil ,the one I normally know is the Goya Olive oil ,Please throw more light on this as well and can you help get Original Honey ,There are so much Honey marketers but I found out that most are not Original but Fake .I.would appreciate you expansiate on this .On a final note to make it easy can you just help Get all the stuffs ,get it mixed in one container ? About the Garlic ,Where I am is a bit far from Locals ,Can one eat the Imported Garlic ? Thanks .
Re: Corona Virus/ Covid 19 :This Natural Therapy Could Help Prevent You. by knowhowk: 11:07am On Mar 02, 2020
lifeagain22:
Dr.Wale ,You are indeed a Gifted Natural therapist ,Just that Prophet are not Honoured in there own Town.You have indeed saved many lives ,this one you just released is indeed an amazing one .I will make sure I try it .Please kindly tell me which Brand of Black seed oil can one get to buy because I noticed there are different brands and I know every good thing has fake ,this is health issue one must get Original ,Secondly you mentioned about Olive Oil ,the one I normally know is the Goya Olive oil ,Please throw more light on this as well and can you help get Original Honey ,There are so much Honey marketers but I found out that most are not Original but Fake .I.would appreciate you expansiate on this .On a final note to make it easy can you just help Get all the stuffs ,get it mixed in one container ? About the Garlic ,Where I am is a bit far from Locals ,Can one eat the Imported Garlic ? Thanks .
. There are Different Brands of Black seed oil,Olive Oil and fake Honey .Also Local Garlic is more Better than Imported Garlic .There are Radiated and Irradiated Garlic ,If however you want to save yourself of time and Confusion of Composition ,You can reach me via 08100459321 WhatsApp or Call .I can get it composed for you .I Remain Dr.Wale.
Re: Corona Virus/ Covid 19 :This Natural Therapy Could Help Prevent You. by digicreator: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Corona Virus/ Covid 19 :This Natural Therapy Could Help Prevent You. by knowhowk: 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
Don't forget this.
Re: Corona Virus/ Covid 19 :This Natural Therapy Could Help Prevent You. by knowhowk: 12:11am On Mar 16, 2020
ncpat:
Nice piece
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Loose That Fat Fast / Super Fruits For Healthy Eyes / Hundreds Of Doctors Throng Sheraton For Saudi Interview, But Only 7 Are Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.