Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

(18+) Can You Identify These Parts Of A Woman’s Body? (only Legends Can Do This) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (18+) Can You Identify These Parts Of A Woman’s Body? (only Legends Can Do This) (7842 Views)

I'm Only 18 Can I Get A Girl Friend / Only Legends Can Recognize This Legends [picture] / Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(18+) Can You Identify These Parts Of A Woman’s Body? (only Legends Can Do This) by Pulsenaija: 11:49am On Feb 29, 2020
Here is the time to separate boys from men.
Infact, you need to be a brilliant student in womanology to get this correctly.

The picture below is that of a woman’s private part can you guess where the kitten is gan gan?

See Photo Below:-

Hope say you don look am well, if not look again oo.

Can You Help Us Label The 3 Parts?

Which Number Is The Main Entrance For Guys?
Drop your answer

https://pulsenaija.com.ng/entertainment/18-can-you-identify-these-parts-of-a-womans-body-only-legends-can-do-this/

2 Shares

Re: (18+) Can You Identify These Parts Of A Woman’s Body? (only Legends Can Do This) by Buharidgeneral: 12:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
All

2 Likes

Re: (18+) Can You Identify These Parts Of A Woman’s Body? (only Legends Can Do This) by habsydiamond(m): 12:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
No123 play for the same team and defence dem dey the keeper and the two central backs undecided undecided
Re: (18+) Can You Identify These Parts Of A Woman’s Body? (only Legends Can Do This) by namss(m): 1:29pm On Feb 29, 2020
1. Is the Clitoris (The pleasure plug in the female sex organ)
2. Is the urethral opening (where urine is evacuated from)
3. Is the vaginal opening (where the penis and baby goes in and out respectively from.

Pulsenaija:
Here is the time to separate boys from men.
Infact, you need to be a brilliant student in womanology to get this correctly.

The picture below is that of a woman’s private part can you guess where the kitten is gan gan?

See Photo Below:-

[img]https://www..ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/real-og.jpg[/img]

Hope say you don look am well, if not look again oo.

Can You Help Us Label The 3 Parts?

Which Number Is The Main Entrance For Guys?
Drop your answer

https://pulsenaija.com.ng/entertainment/18-can-you-identify-these-parts-of-a-womans-body-only-legends-can-do-this/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (18+) Can You Identify These Parts Of A Woman’s Body? (only Legends Can Do This) by Ekaka1(m): 4:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
namss:
3. Is the vaginal opening (where the penis and baby goes in and out respectively from.

Gbam!!!!

Abeg take your PhD in womanology or Womanatomy dey go grin

16 Likes

Re: (18+) Can You Identify These Parts Of A Woman’s Body? (only Legends Can Do This) by Simplecity(m): 4:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
Head
Shoulders
Knees.......Am innocent

1 Like

Re: (18+) Can You Identify These Parts Of A Woman’s Body? (only Legends Can Do This) by franchasng: 6:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
namss:

so women have 3 openings in their below Your Biology teacher ought to quarantined asap because he failed in his job!! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: (18+) Can You Identify These Parts Of A Woman’s Body? (only Legends Can Do This) by krenkies: 7:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
Clitoris
Valve
Vagina opening
Re: (18+) Can You Identify These Parts Of A Woman’s Body? (only Legends Can Do This) by gulfer: 9:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
namss:

Legendary lo se beat yi shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: (18+) Can You Identify These Parts Of A Woman’s Body? (only Legends Can Do This) by Alphadon: 10:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
franchasng:
so women have 3 openings in their below Your Biology teacher ought to quarantined asap because he failed in his job!! angry

1. He didn't say what he mentioned were the openings of a woman below.

2. Yes, women have 3 openings below; Urethral opening for urine, Vagina Opening for the Penis and Babies and Anal opening for faeces.

4 Likes

Re: (18+) Can You Identify These Parts Of A Woman’s Body? (only Legends Can Do This) by rex444(m): 10:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
I don die

Re: (18+) Can You Identify These Parts Of A Woman’s Body? (only Legends Can Do This) by Birniwa(m): 12:05am On Mar 01, 2020
namss:

Chai, this one don fvck tire.
Re: (18+) Can You Identify These Parts Of A Woman’s Body? (only Legends Can Do This) by ArticleBeast: 6:51am On Mar 01, 2020
Birniwa:

Chai, this one don fvck tire.
Simple biology no be about sex. When I never see pant of woman, i knew these things
Re: (18+) Can You Identify These Parts Of A Woman’s Body? (only Legends Can Do This) by Birniwa(m): 2:49am On Mar 03, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Simple biology no be about sex. When I never see pant of woman, i knew these things

Please tell me which market can I find jesus now after he "rice" up?
Re: (18+) Can You Identify These Parts Of A Woman’s Body? (only Legends Can Do This) by ArticleBeast: 4:49am On Mar 03, 2020
Birniwa:

Please tell me which market can I find jesus now after he "rice" up?
Go to yaba left

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! / Help My Gf Was Almost Naked In A Video She Posted Online(pics) / I Enjoy Sex During My Period.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.