Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? (4135 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 40k / How To Make 1.5millon By Dog Breeding Business / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? by udumosam23(m): 7:16am On Mar 29, 2020
chrizzyace:

Hello Mr Sam. I’ve been hearing about this pos/agent banking... and , I’ve been seeing a lot of business ideas here, that I’ll like to pick from cause I’m also looking for a business to set up as soon as possible. Please do tell me more about this you can reach me on chrizzyace@gmail.com

Thanks

I'll still take my time to explain more via mail. That's the business I'm into presently. If you have the necessary training and the the right machines, it's very lucrative.

You might not even start with much money. During my time I started with just 50k and that's about 4 years ago. For a start I recorded 1,500-3,000 daily, now I record 3,000-5,000 daily less expenditure.

My capital is also no where close to what you have, and I've managed register my company, build a small house, manage my family of three and now acquiring and distributing POS machines all within this 3 years with a 50k start up. You may not believe I know, but I don't care if you do.

I'll advice you to keep the rest of your money in the bank, get a shop In populated place that has no bank close. Contact me for a POS with friend charges and limited network issues, and for a little training on how to use it for free.

Pick just 200,000 as start up capital, then you'll be amazed what you'll make out of it.

When you have perfected the system, you can launch to have more paypoints in several locations. With a capital as much as this, you can have five locations or more conveniently.

2 Likes

Re: Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? by chrizzyace: 10:03am On Mar 29, 2020
udumosam23:

I'll still take my time to explain more via mail. That's the business I'm into presently. If you have the necessary training and the the right machines, it's very lucrative.

You might not even start with much money. During my time I started with just 50k and that's about 4 years ago. For a start I recorded 1,500-3,000 daily, now I record 3,000-5,000 daily less expenditure.

My capital is also no where close to what you have, and I've managed register my company, build a small house, manage my family of three and now acquiring and distributing POS machines all within this 3 years with a 50k start up. You may not believe I know, but I don't care if you do.

I'll advice you to keep the rest of your money in the bank, get a shop In populated place that has no bank close. Contact me for a POS with friend charges and limited network issues, and for a little training on how to use it for free.

Pick just 200,000 as start up capital, then you'll be amazed what you'll make out of it.

When you have perfected the system, you can launch to have more paypoints in several locations. With a capital as much as this, you can have five locations or more conveniently.

Thank you so much for this brief and great information you just shared. I’ve had so many experience of lack of proper management in business in the past.... due to poor knowledge about it, so I hope you don’t mind if I have some training with you.

I look forward to your response and also email.

Thanks ,

Chris

1 Like

Re: Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? by Jacqueline22(f): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
Thanks a lot for your contribution
Re: Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? by Vatod(m): 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
tripplephi:

REAL ESTATE
AGRICULTURE
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING
COSMETICS BUSINESS

I only do 3 of these... and even if you are not making any money, you will get 30% every 6 months.

SO please do your research and do the one that best fits you. I wish you well.
I buy Bitcoin at cool rate! And fast payment assured! +2348145797803
Re: Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? by toks1610(m): 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hi Jacqueline, Please can you buzz me o. WhatsApp I will like to do business with you, I have got some good ideas and I would like us to partner in doing business.

This my number

quote author=Jacqueline22 post=87055506]Hello guys
Please I need your help. what kind of business can I start with 5million?
Note: I already have a mini market.

Cc: lalasticala,myd44.

[/quote]
Re: Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
This Olosho work dey pay really. You can build an hotel for yourself so that you will still be in the industry grin
grin bruhhhh
Re: Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Nothing pains more than the truth. I have given you the best business idea. Just major and grow along the Olosho business that gave you the 5m. You can buy a house and convert it into a short time hotel. Recruit more girls to join you. Ur investment should turn to 50 million within a year grin
i concur grin
Re: Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? by Grateful007: 7:11am On Apr 02, 2020
tripplephi:

As early as Late January to February 14th, lands were being sold at Lugbe Abuja for 400k flat... I mean FULL PLOT with papers and Inspections. Upon inspection with my agents in Abuja, I found out there were two areas where such lands were being sold and it was totally Legit, so I called up my lawyers and everything went on... My point is, I discovered that such places would be worth so much more than 2million naira by 2021 and beyond, so buying them now was an asset.

I suggest you find such and buy many as long as its a legit government allocated area and lawyers have cleared you, then you can buy, FENCE and HOLD till you are ready to sell. grin
How much is a plot of land currently in dat area

1 Like

Re: Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? by tripplephi: 2:51am On Apr 03, 2020
Grateful007:
How much is a plot of land currently in dat area

I am not an agent.
Re: Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? by NowisGod109(f): 4:48am On Apr 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? by popoolaRofiat(f): 8:10am On Apr 03, 2020
You can be a distributor of those essential commodities like Indomine, Coca-Cola, spaghetti e.t.c.5million is enough
Re: Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? by henryhemon(m): 9:27am On Apr 14, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Hello guys

Hey let's talk business please.
Re: Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? by bigpicture001: 12:34am On Jun 23, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
This Olosho work dey pay really. You can build an hotel for yourself so that you will still be in the industry grin

Your so disrespectful and not well trained......

1 Like

Re: Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? by bigpicture001: 12:43am On Jun 23, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Hello guys

Just seeing this. Still thinking. But I will still come up with something. Real soon
Re: Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? by AreaFada2: 1:44am On Jul 03, 2020
tripplephi:

As early as Late January to February 14th, lands were being sold at Lugbe Abuja for 400k flat... I mean FULL PLOT with papers and Inspections. Upon inspection with my agents in Abuja, I found out there were two areas where such lands were being sold and it was totally Legit, so I called up my lawyers and everything went on... My point is, I discovered that such places would be worth so much more than 2million naira by 2021 and beyond, so buying them now was an asset.

I suggest you find such and buy many as long as its a legit government allocated area and lawyers have cleared you, then you can buy, FENCE and HOLD till you are ready to sell. grin
Real Estate is usually cool. The main issue is of course fake land documents and dispute. If only knows a lawyer who knows the real estate market of an area very well, then he can do a thorough and reliable job.
Re: Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? by VEXT: 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
tripplephi:

REAL ESTATE
AGRICULTURE
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING
COSMETICS BUSINESS

I only do 3 of these... and even if you are not making any money, you will get 30% every 6 months.

SO please do your research and do the one that best fits you. I wish you well.

Will like to know more about this cosmetic business, how much will it cost to set up one!!
Re: Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? by ziziangel(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

So dumb and laid back.
Step up your mentality man

1 Like

Re: Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? by tripplephi: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
VEXT:

Will like to know more about this cosmetic business, how much will it cost to set up one!!

You can learn free on nairaland here how to make certain creams and lotions then repackage and sell on instagram... no one will stop you... But as you get more sales you will need NAFDAC.

The free tutorials on how to make skincare products are in Investment and Business section of this forum as at 2019(the last time I checked o)
Re: Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? by 17lee(m): 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
with less N500,000 you can start this business and make millions with time, this business will give you financial liberty ,if only you are serious and ready to implement every knowledge you gain, Production of liquid laundry starch, yes you had me clear, i will hold you by hand teach you every nooks and craning of liquid laundry starch production, the raw material are readily available here, all you need is to combine one or two raw material together in wright proportion and your product is ready for branding and sales. whatsapp me on this [ zero eight zero 64654116 ] you will be glad you did.
Re: Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? by VEXT: 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
tripplephi:

You can learn free on nairaland here how to make certain creams and lotions then repackage and sell on instagram... no one will stop you... But as you get more sales you will need NAFDAC.

The free tutorials on how to make skincare products are in Investment and Business section of this forum as at 2019(the last time I checked o)
Thank you!!!
Re: Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? by sawdickwest: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
udumosam23:

Am interested in this business, please explain more about it,I have been looking for someone that will put me through, how can I reach you?... this is my mail sawdickwest@gmail.com
Re: Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? by Olibboy: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
You can become a successful diaper distributor.
Re: Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? by cori908: 10:02am On Nov 03, 2020
It's good you already know your budget, honestly there are many options for you, just make sure your experience and ambitions are corresponding to the potential business for sale . Exitadviser.com allows to browse different businesses by country and category, that's rather comfortable.
Re: Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? by GiveInvestGift: 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
LOAN (NON - INTEREST) : If u need loan of any amount, contact me( loan for house, Car, business, import and export or services)
- weGIVE

INVEST : If u want to invest your money with us and be paid a monthly return and collect ur complete money whenever you need it, contact me.
- weINVEST

- REFERRALS: If u refer us for business (loan or Investment), we reward you handsomely.
-weGIFT

Email: giveinvestgift@gmail.com
Or phone number 09027700821 (call or whatsapp)

- COURTESY : TAJBANK
Re: Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? by Trinitycoy(f): 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Hello guys

*Y U NEED BUSINESS PLAN/PROPOSAL/FEASIBILITY STUDY* There are so many reasons why business plan etc are important, however the most common reasons are:
� *Establish a business or product line*
� *Access funding like loan,grant/investment*
� *Serve as plan for growth and profitability*
� *Better understand and control business outcome*
� *Inform decision making like pricing strategy,target market and marketing*
*@Trinity Farm and Co. Ltd* you are able to get a bankable *business plan/proposal/Feasibility study/* @ a token in less than 2 weeks from the comfort of your house/office .
Let's *review and rewrite* your *business plan/proposal/Feasibility study etc* for better and profitable new beginning at this period and future assurance of success.
Here goes our *promo* now!!!!
� *Business plan template:#15k*
� *Business plan:#25k-#80k*
� *Proposal writing:#15k*
� *3D/2D Logo design:#5k*
� *Trade mark , CAC, NAFDAC, TIN number registration*
*Integrity, quality and standard are our goal*
Visit our social media handles ��
*Facebook* /TRINITYAGRO
*Instagram* @olanikeatiba(Trinity Farm)
*Call/WhatsApp* *+2348135631994/+2348033715068*
Re: Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? by Altrarecords(m): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2021
Jacqueline22:
Hello guys

If you are still looking for one then I offer you Forex

I can help you trade Forex profitably and we split profits. We don't even need up to a million for that

I can walk you through setting up your Forex account.. after making profits.. you would withdraw and of course give me my share.

An Idea of what to expect

I can make around 70 to 100% returns on capital within a month. Worst case scenario a month and half
Re: Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? by anderssa(m): 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
With this amount of money, you can pick up many options. You need to think about what is popular in the service market now, what do you think? Everything now happens on the Internet, so you need to choose from the service that is used on the Internet. If you need help, then it is worth considering contacting an outsourcing company. If the business is going to flourish, then call center companies should be considered.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria, Singapore Trade Volume Hits N846bn / How To Become A Recharge Card Distributors In Nigeria / UBA Reports N105.3bn PBT, Recommends N0.85 Final Dividend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.