Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS (41785 Views)

Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 01, 2020
luluosas:
You lied.

Okay keep your truth ...when next you try to call your daughter or son just smile when an impostor pick your call. Biko it is early morning I want to pepere.
Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by chinos20(m): 6:23am On Mar 01, 2020
I knew they will turn the story against him.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by dayleke: 6:29am On Mar 01, 2020
FarFromAverage:

Don't come and type garbage

She did o.
Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by egopersonified(f): 6:53am On Mar 01, 2020
He should also sue mtn. What fuckery

1 Like

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by onwanaholland: 6:56am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
read the article
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by luluosas(m): 6:56am On Mar 01, 2020
Lawless DSS

1 Like

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by tunize(m): 6:57am On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
now who are we going to blame MTN or the fellow who decided to defraud people after he realizes the owner of the sim card.
Did u read anywr there that he knew the owner or found out who ones used the sim?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by onwanaholland: 6:57am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
put down the bottle or the pipe
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
read the article

I don't know why they keep on arguing and fighting. The man seems to have confessed that he tried to make money off the phone line. That is a crime. All the people defending him on NL are basing their defence on "he wouldn't have" and "he couldn"t have" as if they know the man personally. Since he has confessed, I don't see what the argument is about again.

As for those dimwitted few who are still thinking that it was because he used her sim card, it isn't. It's because he tried to make money off the sim card after realising who it had belonged to, a perfectly credible accusation. Many lazy Nigerian youth would have done exactly that; and if the N5000 scam had succeeded, he would have gone on to N50000.
Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by luluosas(m): 7:01am On Mar 01, 2020
The language you used is wrong.
uruba23:

Okay keep your truth ...when next you try to call your daughter or son just smile when an impostor pick your call. Biko it is early morning I want to pepere.
Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by vanunu: 7:01am On Mar 01, 2020
oglalasioux:

The guy admitted he asked for 5k. It's the guy that needs sense. He's a petty thief.

Why lie against somebody, that did you no wrong.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by onwanaholland: 7:01am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
the DSS will provide the call details to the judge, but not to the public because it's confidential. And somehow is illegal to monitor someone call without warrant, but the secret police do it in the interest of national security.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by onwanaholland: 7:02am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
ur welcome
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by Obipat(m): 7:02am On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
MTN, has argued that it did not transfer absolute right of ownership of the SIM card to Okolie because it was a national asset, which cannot be personalised.

DSS arrested okalie because he tried to defraud people. He is lucky Hanan didn't filed lawsuit against him in the first place.

Okolie employed the services of female accomplices, who could speak Hausa to pretend to be the president’s daughter.

After spending 10 weeks in jail for allegedly using an MTN SIM card previously owned by President Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter, Hanan, a security source has explained why Anthony Okolie was arrested by officers of the Department of State Security.

According to TheNation, the source said Okolie was arrested and jailed because he was using the number to defraud unsuspecting persons.

The source said Okolie decided to use it to make money for himself after realizing that the number was previously owned by Hanan due to the calls he was receiving.

In order to extort money from unsuspecting victims, Okolie was said to have employed the services of female accomplices, who could speak Hausa to pretend to be the president’s daughter.
Why was the Sim given back to him if he was using to defraud people? I don't think you are wise.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 01, 2020
luluosas:
The language you used is wrong.
Okay correct me let me be your student.
Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by SamjohnnyB(m): 7:09am On Mar 01, 2020
uruba23:

And it is the fault of the imposter because the network provider re circled the line because it as not been in use for over 6months?

NCC gave all the network provider right to resell any line that as not be in use for over 6months. Anyone that buy the new line is at fault abi?

U all should go get some sense.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by SamjohnnyB(m): 7:11am On Mar 01, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

I don't know why yhey keep on atguing and fighting. The man seems to have confessed that he tried to make money off the phone line. That is a crime. All the people defending him on NL are basing their defence on "he wouldn't have" and "he couldn"t have" as if they know the man personally. Since he has confessed, I don't see what the argument is about again.

As for those dimwitted few who are still thinking that it was because he used her sim card, it isn't. It's because he tried to make money off the sim card after realising who it had belonged to, a perfectly credible accusation. Many lazy Nigerian youth would have done exactly that; and if the N5000 scam had succeeded, he would have gone on to N50000.
Olodo niyin sir.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by SamjohnnyB(m): 7:13am On Mar 01, 2020
Obipat:
Why was the Sim given back to him if he was using to defraud people? I don't think you are wise.
Abi ooo... Help mr ask them ooo. If he was using the simple to defraud people why was he not charged to court and why was he released?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by SamjohnnyB(m): 7:16am On Mar 01, 2020
FarFromAverage:

Don't come and type garbage

It seem u know it going to be garbage all along. U are a prophet bro.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by SamjohnnyB(m): 7:16am On Mar 01, 2020
Dexpro:

She most certainly will.

U are a prophet too.
Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by vikstandon(m): 7:17am On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
they let him off the hooks because of their good heart

You be werreh... If you are part of the First Family You Be Kpamla. Your Father's family has done no good. Proscribing good and giving power to criminality and Terrorism.
Which wrong surpasses that that!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 01, 2020
SamjohnnyB:

And it is the fault of the imposter because the network provider re circled the line because if as not been in use for over 6months?

NCC gave all the network provider right to resell any line that as not be in use for over 6months. Anyone that buy the new line is at fault abi?

U all should go get some sense.
You keep saying six months like you are talking to someone who has no knowledge. Don't let me spill what I don't want to spill here, because the network provider cannot deny they didn't know the line belong to Hannah and moreover I experienced a case of an impostor on my line I try to port it off the network only to realize the line was operating on two networks.It even got worse when I was simlocked out of my Sims remotely.Ironically both Sims can operate my account despite been from two different networks. I still have my Sim because it is linked to my bvn but I can't put it on for more than 24hours that is if I on it at all.
Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by tsephanyah(f): 7:19am On Mar 01, 2020
vikstandon:

You be werreh... If you are part of the First Family You Be Kpamla. Your Father's family has done no good. Proscribing good and giving power to criminality and Terrorism.
Which wrong surpasses that that!
refresh your memory

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by onwanaholland: 7:25am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
refresh your memory
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by tete7000(m): 7:27am On Mar 01, 2020
They agreed they detained him more than necessary because they know the position of the law on how long a person ought to be detained. Despite this, they acted in deviance of the law... Lawless pigs.. Tyrants.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by vikstandon(m): 7:28am On Mar 01, 2020
Imagine my Sim Card of 12 years that receives bank transaction alert of whom I don't know; belonging to First Family.
Imagine DSS coming to arrest me or drilling me for what I don't know.
I just pray I forgive because I would end up taking them down one one...if after filing a case like this I lose as a result of perversion of justice.

Let them know that...the present government is cultivating wickedness and criminality in the hearts of youths. They would someday pay.
#SARS #DSS #POLICE #BUHARI... Karma is a Bitch!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by jacoik(m): 7:30am On Mar 01, 2020
BUSINESSARENAA:

How long will you continue to peddle this lie?
If the DSS found any iota of fraud while the guy was with the Sim card trust me he won't enjoy freedom again.
Why did your DSS not bring in the evidence of the fraud to the court to substantiate their reason for the ten weeks detention?

I don't know what you lots gain in being stupid. This case is already in court and even the DSS is trying to absolve itself by stating that it acted on the orders of the Presidency, and you are here peddling lies because you have an Android phone.

God will bless you more bro

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by SamjohnnyB(m): 7:30am On Mar 01, 2020
uruba23:
You keep saying six months like you are talking to someone who has no knowledge. Don't let me spill what I don't want to spill here, because the network provider cannot deny they didn't know the line belong to Hannah and moreover I experienced a case of an impostor on my line I try to port it off the network only to realize the line was operating on two networks.It even got worse when I was simlocked out of my Sims remotely.Ironically both Sims can operate my account despite been from two different networks. I still have my Sim because it is linked to my bvn but I can't put it on for more than 24hours that is if I on it at all.
Bro so u are saying because the sim was once owned by Hannah, the network provider shouldn't have resell it when is as not been in sure for a long time ba?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by jacoik(m): 7:31am On Mar 01, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I know you copied it. I'm asking for what it means to you. Your reason for copying it. Or did you just copy for fun undecided
good question there bro. Infact I own you 6 bottle of trophy at mama chisom bar
Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by jacoik(m): 7:32am On Mar 01, 2020
helinues:
Lies

Fg has warned that liars are liable to die young
and who is chief lie of all liars ? Answer before I slap you
Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by Ten06(m): 7:35am On Mar 01, 2020
Presidency ordered probe of this and that, when will they order the probe of herdsmen terrorizing innocent people

1 Like

Re: Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS by tete7000(m): 7:36am On Mar 01, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

I don't know why they keep on arguing and fighting. The man seems to have confessed that he tried to make money off the phone line. That is a crime. All the people defending him on NL are basing their defence on "he wouldn't have" and "he couldn"t have" as if they know the man personally. Since he has confessed, I don't see what the argument is about again.

He asked someone to give him N5000, how does that translate to impersonation? Will someone impersonating Buhari's daughter be begging for some mere N5000? How is begging for money amount to impersonation and fraud? When begging becomes crime, all beggars on the street will go to jail. I pleaded for money, you no give me, how is that a fraud? Use your brain and think... Stop being lopsided in your argument all because Buhari and his family are your gods.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibrahim Buba Gayius Jailed For 70 Years / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani / Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.