Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago (1999 Views)

Jehovah's Witness Wife Rejected Blood Transfusion For Her Husband & He Died / Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents / Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by mysidechick(f): 6:21pm On Feb 29, 2020
The deadly Coronavirus or COVID-19 was predicted by an article published by the Jehovah’s Witness, a religious group, 15 years ago, in its magazine, Awake! But the world ignored the warning.

According to the article “The Next Global Epidemic, WHEN?” published in the December 22, 2005, edition of Awake!, the world was alerted that a pandemic virus might emerge in China or a nearby country in the future.

It also warned that it might emanate from an animal and could surface from antigens or virulence factors derived from animal influenza viruses.

The prediction, seen by some analysts as opportunistic, came two years after the end of another pandemic virus, the severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) outbreak that started in November 2002.
#covid19

Source: https://thickmatch.com/jehovah-witness-predicted-coronavirus-15-years-ago/

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by chatinent: 6:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
The only true religion.

8 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by Racoon(m): 6:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
Nothing in the write up shows that JW predicted the out break of any pandemic infection.

5 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by chatinent: 6:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
[s]
Racoon:
Nothing in the write up shows that JW predicted the out break of any pandemic infection.
[/s]
Your directionless hatred and prejudice have finally enveloped your eyes and body in toto. I've been reading your trash for a while. This organization is non-arguably the best so far. You can bend to D if you detest my point. I'll snub you, don't bother responding.

6 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
Lol, I get this publication that year

I don't remember it saying it would happen 2020, it only gave modalities and similarities between the previous flus and why it succeeded to spread

Na bloggers just wan cash out
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by hisexcellency34: 6:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
Jehovah's Witnesses and false alarm. How can they say only 144,000 people will make heaven

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by Xisnin(m): 6:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
Fake cultists always on the lookout for publicity.
I don't know which is more delusional between them and the brainwashed chosen occults.
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by Earlystar698(m): 6:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
Religious prediction without cure is Audio.. if they indeed predict it why then are their not witnessing any cure?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Jehovah's Witnesses and false alarm. How can they say only 144,000 people will make heaven
i have seen that in the bible but that was not how the bible predicted it

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by StreetFight: 6:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
chatinent:
[s][/s]
Your directionless hatred and prejudice have finally enveloped your eyes and body in toto. I've been reading your trash for a while. This organization is non-arguably the best so far. You can bend to D if you detest my point. I'll snub you, don't bother responding.

My friend shut up there. Which organization is the best? Get out of here meeennnn. Your head is not correct. Jehovah Witnesses are the worst people to live with. I grew up with some of the miscreants and even still have some of them as in-laws. Very selfish nincompoops using God's name to do evil.

Just going through your response to the other poster shows that you are one of the evil, heartless and miscreants Jehovah Witnesses we are talking about. Your senseless response is one of the characters of Jehovah Witnesses, the fools believe they are the only sect that is of God,
every other person on earth will be destroyed except them. Senseless mofos.

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by SouthNigerian: 6:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by StreetFight: 6:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
HsLBroker:
i have seen that in the bible but that was not how the bible predicted it

That's to show you that the guy that wrote that nonsense in the Bible was on drugs.
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by Sokosuji: 6:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
chatinent:
[s][/s]
what the guy said is true,.. I see no reason for this your hot air
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by helinues: 6:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
grin

Say religious people no go twist the story?

Apana

Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by Racoon(m): 6:57pm On Feb 29, 2020
chatinent:
Your direction less hatred and prejudice have finally enveloped your eyes and body in toto.I've been reading your trash for a while.
This organization is non-arguably the best so far. You can bend to D if you detest my point. I'll snub you, don't bother responding.
Take it easy man as I never coerced you to read my so called "thrash".JW does not predict any outbreak of Coronavirus infection.Only God in His infinite wisdom can dictate so because he is infallible.
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by AgentNairaland(f): 7:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
Forget Them Jor
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by Optional09: 7:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by Afamed: 7:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
Coronavirus was first broken out in 2002/ 2003 in China. So OP , your post is inconsequential

Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by Optional09: 7:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Just like in the days of Noah that’s how Jehovah’s witnesses are been treated. like they treated Noah time will tell my friends your pastors or Godfathers and mother’s will not be able to save you from the imminent judgement of God
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by Simplyleonard: 7:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
[s]
Afamed:
Coronavirus was first broken out in 2002/ 2003 in China. So OP , your post is inconsequential
[/s]
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by olukaygold(m): 7:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hmm,won dee
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by Born2Breed(f): 7:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
If there is one thing I don't joke with when JW comes visiting are their Awake and WatchTower.

Those mags make sense die.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by Yohh: 10:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
JW that have always been giving untrue dates of when the world would come to an end.
Of the many failed predictions, they are just pointing to one that fits randomly.
Nonsense..
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by DavidEsq(m): 11:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
As much as this story appears sensational, the heading is very misleading. That article quoted already written books that wrote about such epidemic. Is that what u call a prophecy by Jehovah's witnesses? To say what another has said now becomes prophecy? Education is very far from this writer.
To add, Revelation 6 and Luke 21:7,10,11 were scriptures cited or referred to in that article, where the coming of pestilences upon the world is a sign of the last days. Is that a prophecy by Jehovah's witnesses or reliance on the Bible as a means of understanding world events?
For in info, Jehovah's witnesses don't prophesy because they know that based on the Bible, the gift of prophecy has been done away with because perfect understanding is now here. 1 Corinthians 13:8-10.
Love never fails. But if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away with; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away with. 9 For we have partial knowledge+ and we prophesy partially, 10 but when what is complete comes, what is partial will be done away with.
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by mytime24(f): 12:29am On Mar 01, 2020
Yawn

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

SOLUTION To Weak ERECTION,Premature Ejaculation&Erectile Dysfunction..LAST WELL / Facts About Female Genital Mutilation... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.