Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,488,117 members, 5,640,001 topics. Date: Friday, 05 June 2020 at 12:12 AM

It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! (18631 Views)

Last long in bed solution herb is out! / MEN SEE What TrĂ¡madol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 7:35am On Mar 26
Start to last long in bed with our new formulated herb product designed for men suffering from premature ejaculation.
New product in complete herb with no side effects is out.
This is different to a lot of product in the market not working. I myself have tested this product before I start to blow out the work it does. It's of high quality. No chemical substance added.
Usage period: two weeks.
*Take one spoon of the powder and mixed with four or five spoon of honey or hot water.
***If you are to use with honey, make sure it's original honey. If you can't get original honey from your side, better to take with hot water.
*You spend one hour plus at a time during sexual rounds.
*It cures premature ejaculation and make man last long in bed naturally. This is not drug causing side effects.
You rock her over one hour.
We get testimony on this product. It's more than trial.
We deliver to all locations.
Express post and transport drivers delivery available.
*Free delivery only within ibadan and Igbo-Ora.
***We are now giving free express post delivery (courier service) to all locations till Easter day. This free express post close on Easter day. Buyers pay for transport drivers delivery option.
You may reach: 09078362447
WhatsApp 07018251533

1 Share

Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 7:45am On Mar 26
She can't continue to pretend to be satisfied. Get what you need to satisfy her well. It's available now
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 12:31pm On Mar 26
Good afternoon
Our products are of quality.
More than trial
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 5:25pm On Mar 26
Follow the instructions given on the usage and never remain the same again.
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 5:28pm On Mar 26
Be a man any woman or lady bow for when it's time for sex. She will sing your name.
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 5:48pm On Mar 26
Show her. She will reach orgasm after use.talking from experience
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 5:56pm On Mar 26
Start to last long in bed with our new formulated herb product designed for men suffering from premature ejaculation.
New product in complete herb with no side effects is out.
This is different to a lot of product in the market not working. I myself have tested this product before I start to blow out the work it does. It's of high quality. No chemical substance added.
Usage period: two weeks.
*Take one spoon of the powder and mixed with four or five spoon of honey or hot water.
***If you are to use with honey, make sure it's original honey. If you can't get original honey from your side, better to take with hot water.
*You spend one hour plus at a time during sexual rounds.
*It cures premature ejaculation and make man last long in bed naturally. This is not drug causing side effects.
You rock her over one hour.
We get testimony on this product. It's more than trial.
We deliver to all locations.
Express post and transport drivers delivery available.
*Free delivery only within ibadan and Igbo-Ora.
***We are now giving free express post delivery (courier service) to all locations till Easter day. This free express post close on Easter day. Buyers pay for transport drivers delivery option.
You may reach: 09078362447
WhatsApp:+2347018251533
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 5:58pm On Mar 26
Time is precious. Use it wisely.
The herb is still available
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 5:59pm On Mar 26
Why do you continue to suffer when you have solution to problem. Premature ejaculation is not end of life. You just need expert in the field.
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 6:39pm On Mar 26
She does not respect your money.
Give her good sex and see her reaction towards you. Find out to book
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 6:48pm On Mar 26
Kiddllc:

Good day house. This is confirmation that this product is working very well. No doubt
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 6:51pm On Mar 26
We're available to serve you.
We deliver everyday
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by gbeseun(m): 6:53pm On Mar 26
So where is the drug?
How much is the drug
Abi na audio drug u dey sell?
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 7:04pm On Mar 26
gbeseun:
So where is the drug?
How much is the drug
. The image is here. It's complete herb. It's 4500 naira

1 Share

Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 7:07pm On Mar 26
You may not know advantage you have until you use it
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 10:34pm On Mar 26
Give her maximum sex.
We receive testimonies on it. Join now
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 6:41am On Mar 27
Good morning.
Use this moment to satisfy her in bed.
Natural herb will give you that
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 10:17am On Mar 27
Rock her world
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 8:21pm On Mar 27
Last long in bed product is real and working. Get yours
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 1:09pm On Mar 28
On behalf of management of grass to grace herbs, We are using this medium to appreciate and thank all our past and recent buyers of our last long in bed. Thanks for entrusting us with your money.

For not following enemy of progress. We can't thank you enough. We prayed that God shall continue to provide and bless you abundantly(Amen!!!)
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 2:33pm On Mar 28
Good afternoon.
Show women you get erection lasting longer. Stop 2 minutes release
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 8:49pm On Mar 28
We're available to serve you
More than trial
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 9:05pm On Mar 28
Good evening.
Make your woman happy sexually.
Rock her well rocks
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by Kiddllc: 11:08pm On Mar 28
[quote author=helpsomeone post=87792484][/quote]
Your head no correct. Confirm what Covid-19 kiss u there.
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by Kiddllc: 11:10pm On Mar 28
gbeseun:
So where is the drug?
How much is the drug
No buy am oo he had to fake my comment to suit his post. Na scam
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 11:29pm On Mar 28
Kiddllc:

No buy am oo he had to fake my comment to suit his post. Na scam
. You turn yourself to God. Thunder fire you
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 11:33pm On Mar 28
Kiddllc:

Your head no correct. Confirm what Covid-19 kiss u there.
. Your comment just funny
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 7:53am On Mar 29
Go for real sex.
You will get it in natural herb. It's here for you
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 11:59am On Mar 29
Get a reliable product working.
It's money backed guarantee
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by Kiddllc: 3:46pm On Mar 29
helpsomeone:
Okay I know my products are fake, so let's do a deal, i will settle you after scamming some idiots here. Or how you want me to eat now? I beg help me delete from your end so it won't show here as i have deleted mine
Why u no want stop this scam before e go over u
I will not delete it. Thank God u confessed no more selling of poisoned ginger and chemicals to ruin people's lives... idiot tongue
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 4:13pm On Mar 29
Kiddllc:

Why u no want stop this scam before e go over u
I will not delete it. Thank God u confessed no more selling of poisoned ginger and chemicals to ruin people's lives... idiot tongue
. Eehn ehn! I know you as Yahoo Yahoo right from time. You went over to edit my advert post, you edited it to seem I wrote it by myself abi? You have shown your Yahoo Yahoo skills. But, you will pay for it.
Cc:
Lalasticlala
Seun
Dominique.
Kiddllc is a big time yahoo yahoo. He had been trying to hack my account before just because I didn't supply him the code he asked me. He now decided to blaspheme me which I know will never hold. He is not productive and finding all possible means to rake me.
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by Kiddllc: 4:21pm On Mar 29
helpsomeone:
. Eehn ehn! You know i am a Yahoo Yahoo right from time abi? I will shown you my Yahoo Yahoo skills. But, you will pay for it.
Cc:
Lalasticlala
Seun
Dominique.
I am a big time yahoo yahoo. I have been trying to hack Nairaland before just because I didn't get the code. I am not productive and finding all possible means to take Nairaland down as i scam people by the side with my fake products that will destroy their health

Mumu be reporting urself there.. cheap fraudster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? / Today Is My Birthday Please Wish Me Happy Birthday / Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.