Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,488,242 members, 5,640,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 June 2020 at 08:21 AM

It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! (18660 Views)

Last long in bed solution herb is out! / MEN SEE What TrĂ¡madol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 4:33pm On Mar 29
You have never bought our products. Asking for share from me as if you are my creator. You go and work. Stop yahoo Yahoo. Be productive! We do receive testimonies from our buyers. We don't have issue on our products. We do necessity before we start to introduce to people. Our customers have used it, confirmed it with positive feedback.

Kiddllc so get this to your brain, you are not in a position to tell buyers what to do. You think everyone is dull like you do. The little brain you have to use it judiciously to better society, instead you turn it to Yahoo Yahoo.
Is it because your client failed to pay, you are frustrated.
Better reset your brain!....
Our customers know us and believe in our product. Continue to use your Yahoo Yahoo skills to edit our post here to suit your taste and continue to quote it to seem as if we wrote it by ourselves.
Go and die. Orders keep coming in.
Ride on you make us more popular.
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 12:24pm On Mar 30
Good morning house.
If you get money and you can't satisfy your woman in bed. Do something about it.
Natural herb available better than drug
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 12:32pm On Mar 30
Thanks for the order. Image of today's package delivered to Ife early morning today. Mr. John we really appreciate your patronage.
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 12:49pm On Mar 30
See it. Engineer Frank. We appreciate you.
Order sent yesterday night through trailer carrying food items

1 Share

Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 2:52pm On Mar 30
We get testimonies from our buyers.
Quality is assured. It's real.
Tested with no side effects
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 6:48pm On Mar 30
Go seven rounds with this herb. No side effects. We give quality
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 10:53pm On Mar 30
Good evening
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 9:53am On Mar 31
Buyers are happy after using our products.
Go for yours
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 10:34pm On Mar 31
Go for herb. It gives rest of mind
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by FIRSTSECOND: 12:11am On Apr 01
Hello,
In respect of your herbal drugs, I want to ask some quick questions ;
1. Does it cure ED & PE permanently?
2. Does it only work during or b4 sex?
3. Will I consume the whole bottle within the space of the morning and night as directed?
4. Ultimately is it an arousing herb or its capable of arousing?
5. Can one use it without any thoughts or intentions of having sex now or a little soon?
6. Sorry to ask this, does it contain any chemical materials or compounds?
7. In addition, is your penis enlargement herbs also chemically inclined or afloat (you can talk more on this)?
8. Does it have any long term effects?

Pardon me for the long queries.
Your responses are highly awaited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 8:25am On Apr 01
FIRSTSECOND:
Hello,
In respect of your herbal drugs, I want to ask some quick questions ;
1. Does it cure ED & PE permanently? ______ this is only for premature ejaculation solution. Product for erectile dysfunctional is different. One product for one ailment.
2. Does it only work during or b4 sex?_______ you take it anytime any day. Let it be in the blood and start working. It remains in the blood till when person have sex. Not to be used during sex.
3. Will I consume the whole bottle within the space of the morning and night as directed?_________ No. To be taken for two weeks. Morning and night. One spoon at a time mix with honey or hot water. One spoon in the morning, one spoon at night for 2 weeks.
4. Ultimately is it an arousing herb or its capable of arousing?________ it does arouse you during sexual intercourse to be able to last long in bed.
5. Can one use it without any thoughts or intentions of having sex now or a little soon? __________ Absolutely yes, you use it before sex. Whether you want to have sex or not. Use it. So far, it's in the blood, the work start. It prepares man to be fit sexually.
6. Sorry to ask this, does it contain any chemical materials or compounds? ______ oh No! No chemical substance added. It's natural product complete.
7. In addition, is your penis enlargement herbs also chemically inclined or afloat (you can talk more on this)?__________ this is already out of stock. Ingredient is too scarce.
8. Does it have any long term effects?_______ No short or long term effects in using the product. We don't add any chemical substance.

Pardon me for the long queries.
Your responses are highly awaited.
. See answers to the questions in front of each questions asked.
Thanks for your inquries
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 11:56am On Apr 01
Part of today's delivery to ibadan.
See image

1 Share

Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 4:50pm On Apr 01
Nothing like quality product. It's superb in thousands. More than trial. We add smile to your face
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by FIRSTSECOND: 5:49pm On Apr 01
helpsomeone:
. See answers to the questions in front of each questions asked.
Thanks for your inquries
Thanks for the responses.
Further enquiries,
How much does it cost? Including carriage to my door step
Does it cure PE permanently even after consuming the herbal drugs?
Will it not cause addiction?
I am recommending to my friend cos I need to ask questions on its functionalities and capabilities
Any side effects noticed or that can cause?
Best regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 9:28pm On Apr 01
FIRSTSECOND:

Thanks for the responses.
Further enquiries,
How much does it cost? Including carriage to my door step_________ product price is 4500 naira. Location determine the actual delivery charge. Let us know the location to deliver to.
Does it cure PE permanently even after consuming the herbal drugs?________ yes, it's permanent solution to PE.
Will it not cause addiction?________ Oh No! No addiction with the use.
I am recommending to my friend cos I need to ask questions on its functionalities and capabilities
Any side effects noticed or that can cause?__________ It's natural product with no chemical substance added. So, no side effects.
Best regards
. See answers to questions asked in front of each question
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 9:38pm On Apr 01
Rock her well: customer satisfaction is our priority
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 6:14am On Apr 02
Good morning house
We are open for booking
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 7:28am On Apr 02
Free delivery within ibadan and Igbo-Ora is ongoing
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 10:18am On Apr 02
Research tells us that women love sex pass men. It's your responsibility as a man to rock her well. If you have issue, it's high time you do something.
Rock Her Well' available in herb. Find one
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by FIRSTSECOND: 10:23am On Apr 02
helpsomeone:
. See answers to questions asked in front of each question
Thanks so far for the responses. In the foreseeable future I might be one of your reseller if the feelers I get is encouraging.
The location is Alagbado, Lagos.
What will now be the delivery cost to the above location.
What are the procedure for ordering the item and subsequent delivery to the above location.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 11:03am On Apr 02
FIRSTSECOND:

Thanks so far for the responses. In the foreseeable future I might be one of your reseller if the feelers I get is encouraging.
The location is Alagbado, Lagos.
What will now be the delivery cost to the above location.
What are the procedure for ordering the item and subsequent delivery to the above location.
. Delivery to Lagos is 1000 naira.
You may call or Whatsapp 07018251533 for order booking. Subsequent booking follow the same process
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 11:50am On Apr 02
Good afternoon
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 3:41pm On Apr 02
Good afternoon.
Rock Her Well'Available for interested people
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 6:27pm On Apr 02
Good evening.
Get real herb product. This is confirmed and working fine
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 7:05pm On Apr 02
Go natural. Experience a great sex!
Rock her world. It's working
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 8:19am On Apr 03
Good morning
Rock any woman very well with this herb
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 4:36pm On Apr 03
Good evening
Last long in bed product rocks better than lots. Hold it to your advantage
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 5:31pm On Apr 03
Go extra rounds after using our product.
It's real and natural
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 8:19pm On Apr 03
Give your woman a new song.
Let her start to sing your name.
This is what Rock her well will do
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 11:06pm On Apr 03
Good evening
Get natural real herb curing premature ejaculation. Making man last long in bed
Re: It's time for great sex! Last long in bed product in herb is now available!!! by helpsomeone: 11:28am On Apr 04
If you say you can't kill yourself on top of any woman. Another man will rock her for you. Part of your responsibility is to rock her world as a man. Not only money she need from you. Don't be surprised when she start spending your hard earned money in bringing other guys outside. Just because you failed to rock her well.
Look for " Rock her well" it's available in herb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria? / Share Your Valentine Selfie With Your Loved Ones / Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.